Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animals You Wish You Could Keep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Let's say you're filthy rich, have all the resources you'd ever need, and you can have access to any animal on the world and care for them properly. What animals would you guys have as pets?

Personally, I would love to have a herd of Golden Takin, a pair of hyenas, a few various small breeds of crocodilian, Ackie monitors, aa Fjord pony or two, Brazilian rainbow boas, a Borzoi, some smaller species of tortoises, and a few small pigs.
Let's say you're filthy rich, have all the resources you'd ever need, and you can have access to any animal on the world and care for them properly. What animals would you guys have as pets?

Personally, I would love to have a herd of Golden Takin, a pair of hyenas, a few various small breeds of crocodilian, Ackie monitors, aa Fjord pony or two, Brazilian rainbow boas, a Borzoi, some smaller species of tortoises, and a few small pigs.
Cheetahs, crocodiles, Friesian horses, deer, smooth green tree snakes, and just about every single endangered animal. I'd look into repopulating endangered species.
Cheetahs, crocodiles, Friesian horses, deer, smooth green tree snakes, and just about every single endangered animal. I'd look into repopulating endangered species.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Capybara or a gambian pouched rat.
Capybara or a gambian pouched rat.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Jxckal
Ooo, repopulation would be a fun project!

@Vardia
If pouched rats are anything like my rats than I would have a dozen.
@Jxckal
Ooo, repopulation would be a fun project!

@Vardia
If pouched rats are anything like my rats than I would have a dozen.
Bro if I had enough money I'd just wanna have as many rabbits as humanly possible lol

but if I could have an American Badger?? Sold. I love those angry pancakes.
and Red Pandas? Harp Seals?? that's my d r e a m
Bro if I had enough money I'd just wanna have as many rabbits as humanly possible lol

but if I could have an American Badger?? Sold. I love those angry pancakes.
and Red Pandas? Harp Seals?? that's my d r e a m
AgTdOre.pngJXs4H8X.pngwo1YjS0.png
my own flock of ravens. horses. ferrets
my own flock of ravens. horses. ferrets
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@TheNightGuardian
Badgers are amazing critters. One almost ate my dad once. I would definitely have sea lions come to think of it.

I'm not a huge fan of rabbits unfortunately, but I enjoy observing them from afar.
@TheNightGuardian
Badgers are amazing critters. One almost ate my dad once. I would definitely have sea lions come to think of it.

I'm not a huge fan of rabbits unfortunately, but I enjoy observing them from afar.
@Rytlocks
Oh god yes, ferrets! I've had three and honestly, the only animals I like more are my pigs.
@Rytlocks
Oh god yes, ferrets! I've had three and honestly, the only animals I like more are my pigs.
Reindeer and a few small cattle (Angus, likely). Probably some Dorper sheep.

I'd also love a red-tailed boa. Every single one I've met has been The Sweetest Danger Noodle.
Reindeer and a few small cattle (Angus, likely). Probably some Dorper sheep.

I'd also love a red-tailed boa. Every single one I've met has been The Sweetest Danger Noodle.
Bats. Fruit bats and flying fox bats. Also fennec foxes and foxes in general. A wolf. Lions and tigers. And ferrets! Along with probably at least 3 house cats and a couple dogs.
Bats. Fruit bats and flying fox bats. Also fennec foxes and foxes in general. A wolf. Lions and tigers. And ferrets! Along with probably at least 3 house cats and a couple dogs.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13