Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | enbies of flight rising....
1 2 3
man casey is the only in-depth one lol.. i was already going by spacey as a pen name so casey was something not far off and something that people wouldn't question me for :"D
however i also often just go by pokemon related names,,,, mainly gladion,, but also hop, hau, null.. genderfluid's fun
i also briefly considered arin and i don't know why. still considering it honestly.
man casey is the only in-depth one lol.. i was already going by spacey as a pen name so casey was something not far off and something that people wouldn't question me for :"D
however i also often just go by pokemon related names,,,, mainly gladion,, but also hop, hau, null.. genderfluid's fun
i also briefly considered arin and i don't know why. still considering it honestly.
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
A and finch are both awesome names!

For online, I chose Ciel for a few reasons, I like the meaning of it as a word, and it reminds me of Ciel from Black Butler. I thought originally, I wanted my irl name to also be Ciel, but it grew off of me irl and I realized I wanted to keep my online and irl names separated for the most part.

Now irl I go by Rumi, and recently I've been brought in by a lot of people who are accepting of that and refer to me as that, after years of having it brushed off by people who didn't care about my personal identity and comfort. I chose Rumi because it just sounds cute to me, I originally found it on a gender-neutral list, but later learned that it is a female name, but regardless, I still see it as a pretty gender-neutral name, and I just like it because again, it sounds cute.
A and finch are both awesome names!

For online, I chose Ciel for a few reasons, I like the meaning of it as a word, and it reminds me of Ciel from Black Butler. I thought originally, I wanted my irl name to also be Ciel, but it grew off of me irl and I realized I wanted to keep my online and irl names separated for the most part.

Now irl I go by Rumi, and recently I've been brought in by a lot of people who are accepting of that and refer to me as that, after years of having it brushed off by people who didn't care about my personal identity and comfort. I chose Rumi because it just sounds cute to me, I originally found it on a gender-neutral list, but later learned that it is a female name, but regardless, I still see it as a pretty gender-neutral name, and I just like it because again, it sounds cute.
cJtpTvm.png
i use the same nickname (or similar ones) on everywhere because is my sona's name, but her name originated around 2015-16 when i was obsessed with the RIO movie. macaw in spanish is guacamayo, so i changed a few letters and that's what turned out! the YT thing is because i wanted to be youtuber for some reason, but that didn't go well lol
people misspells my username very often, i'm called "guacamole" a lot xD
i use the same nickname (or similar ones) on everywhere because is my sona's name, but her name originated around 2015-16 when i was obsessed with the RIO movie. macaw in spanish is guacamayo, so i changed a few letters and that's what turned out! the YT thing is because i wanted to be youtuber for some reason, but that didn't go well lol
people misspells my username very often, i'm called "guacamole" a lot xD
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Okay im not exactly fully NB, im a demi girl, but i still have q different name if y'all would accept me, I go by my nickname from my dead name for the most part, but its not my perminant name, im just more confident and comfortable with this nickname
Okay im not exactly fully NB, im a demi girl, but i still have q different name if y'all would accept me, I go by my nickname from my dead name for the most part, but its not my perminant name, im just more confident and comfortable with this nickname
I stole the name Tealeaf from a character, though I'm not sure if it will stick.
I would prefer not having a name at all, but that gets difficult in the grander scheme of things.
I stole the name Tealeaf from a character, though I'm not sure if it will stick.
I would prefer not having a name at all, but that gets difficult in the grander scheme of things.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
I'm still trying to find a name for IRL (very difficult, mostly because I'm very picky and I want a name that I don't have to spell to everyone I meet, which is difficult in my country), but online I've been going with Owl for quite a while now. It mainly comes from the fact that I kept registering on websites with an owl pun nickname, and in the end the Owl part stayed
I'm still trying to find a name for IRL (very difficult, mostly because I'm very picky and I want a name that I don't have to spell to everyone I meet, which is difficult in my country), but online I've been going with Owl for quite a while now. It mainly comes from the fact that I kept registering on websites with an owl pun nickname, and in the end the Owl part stayed
Bkyl5HP.png
If I used another name, I'd be going with Malva. Which is my languages' word for the mallow, a genus of flowers. My favorite flower is the marshmallow, it's beautiful and possibly my favorite medicinal.
If I used another name, I'd be going with Malva. Which is my languages' word for the mallow, a genus of flowers. My favorite flower is the marshmallow, it's beautiful and possibly my favorite medicinal.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
I love both of your choices! I'm assuming "A" Would be pronounced "Ay" and I think that's super cool! I was just on the bus one day when my name came to me, and I'm kinda disappointed about that sometimes, haha. I could have named myself after an inanimate object, and I went with this?? Lame

I'm unfortunately attached, though, so I can't change it now.
I love both of your choices! I'm assuming "A" Would be pronounced "Ay" and I think that's super cool! I was just on the bus one day when my name came to me, and I'm kinda disappointed about that sometimes, haha. I could have named myself after an inanimate object, and I went with this?? Lame

I'm unfortunately attached, though, so I can't change it now.
-Lemon, the keeper of all citrus kind

always overwhelmingly overwhelmed

Very open to chatting with anyone about anything ever.

If you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
i have the disappointing tale of 'i was born with a neutral name and rlly can't be bothered to change it now.' payton isnt like a name id particularly choose but it's also not quite like it's not so.

considered the name glitch but yknow i already used that word for my pronouns or whatever so that might feel a little weird
i have the disappointing tale of 'i was born with a neutral name and rlly can't be bothered to change it now.' payton isnt like a name id particularly choose but it's also not quite like it's not so.

considered the name glitch but yknow i already used that word for my pronouns or whatever so that might feel a little weird
my gender is a duck and i am the man at the lemonade stand
Hello! We already have an LGBT+ Hub for conversations on this subject, so this thread is locked as a duplicate. Thanks!
Hello! We already have an LGBT+ Hub for conversations on this subject, so this thread is locked as a duplicate. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3