Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Wings of Fire
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 152 153
For me I have

Harvest Moon- Sky/Night
Koi- Sea/Sky
Pykrete- Ice/Mud
For me I have

Harvest Moon- Sky/Night
Koi- Sea/Sky
Pykrete- Ice/Mud
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
I can't draw SeaWings very well
So that's why my 'sona is represented on here as an Imperial, the most SeaWing-y derg I could find, instead of WOF art.
I can't draw SeaWings very well
So that's why my 'sona is represented on here as an Imperial, the most SeaWing-y derg I could find, instead of WOF art.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
I've got quite a bunch heheh...
i was going to listing them but for my dignity's sake i chose not to
I've got quite a bunch heheh...
i was going to listing them but for my dignity's sake i chose not to
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
@emberboop
Yooo, fellow WoF fans! Can I join you guys?
@emberboop
Yooo, fellow WoF fans! Can I join you guys?

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
I'm just gonna....uh.....ignore my 200 very bad weeb-wof-y ocs for this.

My main children are:
Velvet-Ice/Silk baby
Khione-Big lesbian Icewing that needs a big nap
Constellation(Connie)-Suspiciously comet-themed rainwing bab
Omen-Just get this nightwing a nap, a friend, and a hug
Calypso-Khione's marshmellow wife
Alligator-........................I have way too much on him to summarize rn ;<;
More

Atlas-Sand/Ice boi that really needs a hug
Khepri-Sandwing that collects way too much weird stuff for their own good.
Asteroidea-Piebald seawing that needs to never discover sugar
I'm just gonna....uh.....ignore my 200 very bad weeb-wof-y ocs for this.

My main children are:
Velvet-Ice/Silk baby
Khione-Big lesbian Icewing that needs a big nap
Constellation(Connie)-Suspiciously comet-themed rainwing bab
Omen-Just get this nightwing a nap, a friend, and a hug
Calypso-Khione's marshmellow wife
Alligator-........................I have way too much on him to summarize rn ;<;
More

Atlas-Sand/Ice boi that really needs a hug
Khepri-Sandwing that collects way too much weird stuff for their own good.
Asteroidea-Piebald seawing that needs to never discover sugar
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Bro I have a shrine of books, I love this series so much. Although last year I went through a ‘must obtain an army of oc’s to have world domination’ phase and I have soooooo many Mary Sues holy heck
totally didn’t forget my old mains name
For example the one I had used a ton was ice/sea and oh my gosh if she wasn’t a Mary Sue I don’t know what is-
She took the appearance of an icewing (luv those spiky dudes so much) and had the seawing glowing things and webbed talons+spines. Lived in the edge of the ice kingdom by the icy sea I think. She could see in the dark and survive sub-zero temperatures, as well as having ice death breath (of course). I literally gave her no character flaws.
I might give her a make over in the future cause I kinda like the idea behind it, just not the way I did it xD
I don’t have any current oc’s in the wof fandom, but I hope you enjoyed reading my Mary Sue I made last summer
If anything doesn’t make sense it’s cause it’s like really late as of writing this on my phone haha
Bro I have a shrine of books, I love this series so much. Although last year I went through a ‘must obtain an army of oc’s to have world domination’ phase and I have soooooo many Mary Sues holy heck
totally didn’t forget my old mains name
For example the one I had used a ton was ice/sea and oh my gosh if she wasn’t a Mary Sue I don’t know what is-
She took the appearance of an icewing (luv those spiky dudes so much) and had the seawing glowing things and webbed talons+spines. Lived in the edge of the ice kingdom by the icy sea I think. She could see in the dark and survive sub-zero temperatures, as well as having ice death breath (of course). I literally gave her no character flaws.
I might give her a make over in the future cause I kinda like the idea behind it, just not the way I did it xD
I don’t have any current oc’s in the wof fandom, but I hope you enjoyed reading my Mary Sue I made last summer
If anything doesn’t make sense it’s cause it’s like really late as of writing this on my phone haha
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
Gotta love the "I'm 12 and this is my first oc also they have no flaws :)"
Gotta love the "I'm 12 and this is my first oc also they have no flaws :)"
oooh we're talking about ocs??? Hmm... I have a few that were messily thrown together

one of em is a MudWing named Morass, she abandoned her sib troop because she really wanted a life beyond the Mud Kingdom while they really wanted her to stay. Originally she was a student at jade mountain academy but i'm not sure if i wanna keep it that way... she probably lives in possibility or smthn and is wanting to attempt to enroll. Anyway she's a very reserved and quiet dragon who doesn't really know how to act around others, she's naturally curt which is often off-putting... she unintentionally comes off as rude a lot so she just acts grumpy and defensive to stop other dragons from talking to her

Another is a RainWing named Abiu, he's an assassin working for some NightWing rebels who hate Queen Glory... He was banished from the RainWing village when he was younger because he ate ONE (JUST ONE! :/) sloth and that made him grow to resent them all. He had a sister named Lychee, the only one who didn't think he was crazy lmao, who was kidnapped by the NightWings to be experimented on. He didn't see her in the crowd when Glory rescued all the RainWings so he got even more furious and wounded up in business with NightWings because there was nowhere left for him to go and he wanted to take out his bitterness on his tribe >:/

I'm also conceptualizing a sandwing named Whipsnake... all i have on him rn is he is like. a 7 yr old dragonet who eventually gets dragged to be a student at JMA. He's from the Scorpion Den andwas a super notorious thief around there with his mother and he's also verryyy very loud and obnoxious and explosive and hyperactive, Whipsnake is a fitting name because he often whips that dangerous barbed tail around when he's excited, which is most of the time. He got put in jail a lot and probably will bite you

anyone have any pics of their ocs btw?
oooh we're talking about ocs??? Hmm... I have a few that were messily thrown together

one of em is a MudWing named Morass, she abandoned her sib troop because she really wanted a life beyond the Mud Kingdom while they really wanted her to stay. Originally she was a student at jade mountain academy but i'm not sure if i wanna keep it that way... she probably lives in possibility or smthn and is wanting to attempt to enroll. Anyway she's a very reserved and quiet dragon who doesn't really know how to act around others, she's naturally curt which is often off-putting... she unintentionally comes off as rude a lot so she just acts grumpy and defensive to stop other dragons from talking to her

Another is a RainWing named Abiu, he's an assassin working for some NightWing rebels who hate Queen Glory... He was banished from the RainWing village when he was younger because he ate ONE (JUST ONE! :/) sloth and that made him grow to resent them all. He had a sister named Lychee, the only one who didn't think he was crazy lmao, who was kidnapped by the NightWings to be experimented on. He didn't see her in the crowd when Glory rescued all the RainWings so he got even more furious and wounded up in business with NightWings because there was nowhere left for him to go and he wanted to take out his bitterness on his tribe >:/

I'm also conceptualizing a sandwing named Whipsnake... all i have on him rn is he is like. a 7 yr old dragonet who eventually gets dragged to be a student at JMA. He's from the Scorpion Den andwas a super notorious thief around there with his mother and he's also verryyy very loud and obnoxious and explosive and hyperactive, Whipsnake is a fitting name because he often whips that dangerous barbed tail around when he's excited, which is most of the time. He got put in jail a lot and probably will bite you

anyone have any pics of their ocs btw?
20130.png
No, but I have a scry in my clan bio using the most SeaWing-y derg possible
No, but I have a scry in my clan bio using the most SeaWing-y derg possible
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
I only have one of my oc's colored, but the drawing is quite old so I'd prefer not to show it to the world, hahah.
I only have one of my oc's colored, but the drawing is quite old so I'd prefer not to show it to the world, hahah.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 152 153