Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Wings of Fire
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153
Probably Queen Scarlet. Before then it was Tsunami but when I read about the SkyWong (inside joke shhh) it was like “Yup, this murder lady is the best.”

Also please allow me to join (if you are curious my dragon sona is Scorpion, a HiveWing)
Probably Queen Scarlet. Before then it was Tsunami but when I read about the SkyWong (inside joke shhh) it was like “Yup, this murder lady is the best.”

Also please allow me to join (if you are curious my dragon sona is Scorpion, a HiveWing)
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
@Knokk BRO yesss another queen scarlet fan... Queen Scarlet is seriously the most memorable villain in any media I've ever consumed I loved her and her story arc soooo much. Murder lady for life <3
@Knokk BRO yesss another queen scarlet fan... Queen Scarlet is seriously the most memorable villain in any media I've ever consumed I loved her and her story arc soooo much. Murder lady for life <3
20130.png
[quote name="Twistrose" date="2020-11-25 10:58:56" ] Queen Scarlet is seriously the most memorable villain in any media I've ever consumed I loved her and her story arc soooo much. [/quote] yes yes i agree except of course for loki odinson because he is my son, other than that queen scarlet is the most memorable
Twistrose wrote on 2020-11-25 10:58:56:
Queen Scarlet is seriously the most memorable villain in any media I've ever consumed I loved her and her story arc soooo much.
yes yes i agree except of course for loki odinson because he is my son, other than that queen scarlet is the most memorable
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
Hello! I'd like to join if that's okay. I probably won't say much, and I currently don't have a WoF OC (I noticed some people talking about those?), but I might appear from time to time to talk about stuff.
Hello! I'd like to join if that's okay. I probably won't say much, and I currently don't have a WoF OC (I noticed some people talking about those?), but I might appear from time to time to talk about stuff.
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
*Busts in with 300 AUs, 100 underdeveloped characters, ~10 properly developed dergs I use often as Sonas, and more*

New member time.
I guess I'll just use Velvet as my main sona here.
Favorite derg? Too hard of a question. Maybe Sundew....?

Heyo! I'd might be up to doodling headshots of your dergs! (Colors might not be exact ;<;) I could rant for days and I love the side characters most since there's so much to headcannon. I love hearing about AUs and theories. There are so many cool ways you can tinker with the WoF universe. I don't mind chilling and discussing cannon too :D
*Busts in with 300 AUs, 100 underdeveloped characters, ~10 properly developed dergs I use often as Sonas, and more*

New member time.
I guess I'll just use Velvet as my main sona here.
Favorite derg? Too hard of a question. Maybe Sundew....?

Heyo! I'd might be up to doodling headshots of your dergs! (Colors might not be exact ;<;) I could rant for days and I love the side characters most since there's so much to headcannon. I love hearing about AUs and theories. There are so many cool ways you can tinker with the WoF universe. I don't mind chilling and discussing cannon too :D
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Hi yes may I join :0
Also since it's been asked Glory and Quibli are my favorites, with Sunny in a close second
Hi yes may I join :0
Also since it's been asked Glory and Quibli are my favorites, with Sunny in a close second
2020-12-03-0ni-Kleki.png
S8hYkPW.png
@LapisWings- hey that's fine! Everyone's welcome, regardless of how active you are!
@AndromedaFlight- woah awesome bruh :0
@Petalrose- oh wow Qibli and Glory are mine too :D

Yay happy to have new members! :D
@LapisWings- hey that's fine! Everyone's welcome, regardless of how active you are!
@AndromedaFlight- woah awesome bruh :0
@Petalrose- oh wow Qibli and Glory are mine too :D

Yay happy to have new members! :D
welcome home theseus
I'm interested in being a part of this! I've been catching up on the books I haven't read and I don't remember why I ever left this fandom, my obsession is kicking in full steam
I'm interested in being a part of this! I've been catching up on the books I haven't read and I don't remember why I ever left this fandom, my obsession is kicking in full steam
@OrdingaryImage Okiedokes! :D
@OrdingaryImage Okiedokes! :D
welcome home theseus
Haha OCs...

Beach, a Sand/Seawing
Mirrorshard, a Rain/Icewing

Nothing past that, and no art yet...
Haha OCs...

Beach, a Sand/Seawing
Mirrorshard, a Rain/Icewing

Nothing past that, and no art yet...
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153