Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mustard on grilled cheese
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I personally don't like it, but my dad likes to put it on his
I personally don't like it, but my dad likes to put it on his
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
whaaaaaaaaat i've never thought of that! honey mustard on grilled cheese would be 100%
whaaaaaaaaat i've never thought of that! honey mustard on grilled cheese would be 100%
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hippotang

Yeah, basically. Velveeta as well, I think, though it's classed as a 'cheese product'. Both by Kraft brand.

Something about how they process the cheese makes it easier to melt, I dunno the general nutritional value of the end result though.
@Hippotang

Yeah, basically. Velveeta as well, I think, though it's classed as a 'cheese product'. Both by Kraft brand.

Something about how they process the cheese makes it easier to melt, I dunno the general nutritional value of the end result though.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
had a grilled cheddar cheese with tomatoes and butter, went well. opinion on grilled cheeses has been restored and y’know what I’m up for giving mustard a shot too
had a grilled cheddar cheese with tomatoes and butter, went well. opinion on grilled cheeses has been restored and y’know what I’m up for giving mustard a shot too
Ot3Ahks.jpg
W h y
W h y
@Sennethe

I grew up with Kraft singles as opposed to the Velveeta log but my mom would serve grilled cheese with tomato soup so my sister and I would just dip the sandwiches in the soup. Mustard sounds like a pretty tasty addition though.
@Sennethe

I grew up with Kraft singles as opposed to the Velveeta log but my mom would serve grilled cheese with tomato soup so my sister and I would just dip the sandwiches in the soup. Mustard sounds like a pretty tasty addition though.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
[quote name="hamkid" date="2020-11-07 05:46:42" ] My dad used to make these cheese sandwiches with mustard (Although I can't remember if they were grilled or not, I just remember eating sandwiches with several thick slices of cheddar cheese and mustard in them). I don't see why mustard wouldn't taste as good on an actual grilled cheese.:P [/quote] just to update: grilled cheese with mustard [i]slaps,[/i] especially if you put a little ham on it too. now that's the good stuff right there
hamkid wrote on 2020-11-07 05:46:42:
My dad used to make these cheese sandwiches with mustard (Although I can't remember if they were grilled or not, I just remember eating sandwiches with several thick slices of cheddar cheese and mustard in them). I don't see why mustard wouldn't taste as good on an actual grilled cheese.:P
just to update: grilled cheese with mustard slaps, especially if you put a little ham on it too. now that's the good stuff right there
T3TuubO.png
Ok but what about taking it to the next level: [img]https://img.taste.com.au/rbSJdD-r/taste/2018/05/june-18_croque-monsieur-137711-1.jpg[/img] Croque monsieur 40g butter, softened 1 tablespoon plain flour 1/2 cup (125ml) milk 1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated gruyère or Swiss cheese 1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated sharp cheddar 4 thick slices Sourdough 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard 150g shaved ham
Ok but what about taking it to the next level:

june-18_croque-monsieur-137711-1.jpg

Croque monsieur

40g butter, softened
1 tablespoon plain flour
1/2 cup (125ml) milk
1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated gruyère or Swiss cheese
1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated sharp cheddar
4 thick slices Sourdough
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
150g shaved ham
[quote name="FrenchieToaster" date="2021-01-24 14:28:57" ] W h y [/quote] the real question is: why would you bring back this thread? /j /lh
FrenchieToaster wrote on 2021-01-24 14:28:57:
W h y
the real question is: why would you bring back this thread? /j /lh
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
[quote name="Doomwyte" date="2021-01-25 18:19:35" ] Ok but what about taking it to the next level: [img]https://img.taste.com.au/rbSJdD-r/taste/2018/05/june-18_croque-monsieur-137711-1.jpg[/img] Croque monsieur 40g butter, softened 1 tablespoon plain flour 1/2 cup (125ml) milk 1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated gruyère or Swiss cheese 1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated sharp cheddar 4 thick slices Sourdough 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard 150g shaved ham [/quote] okay it's an ungodly hour rn but i'm [i]this close[/i] *holds out thumb and pointer finger* to getting up and making that
Doomwyte wrote on 2021-01-25 18:19:35:
Ok but what about taking it to the next level:

june-18_croque-monsieur-137711-1.jpg

Croque monsieur

40g butter, softened
1 tablespoon plain flour
1/2 cup (125ml) milk
1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated gruyère or Swiss cheese
1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated sharp cheddar
4 thick slices Sourdough
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
150g shaved ham
okay it's an ungodly hour rn but i'm this close *holds out thumb and pointer finger* to getting up and making that
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8