Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mustard on grilled cheese
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@unidra
Tomatoes I can see, but ketchup gives me everyone else's knee-jerk yuck reaction. I never could do ketchup on sandwiches. I was raised pre-sriracha and can't eat spicy foods now so I'll pass on that one, but I can see how it would work the same way as the mustard with the acid/spice.
@unidra
Tomatoes I can see, but ketchup gives me everyone else's knee-jerk yuck reaction. I never could do ketchup on sandwiches. I was raised pre-sriracha and can't eat spicy foods now so I'll pass on that one, but I can see how it would work the same way as the mustard with the acid/spice.
LvA Contribution
I don't usually put tomatoes on my grilled cheeses myself but if I get food out and they offer a grilled cheese and tomato you bet your sweet pickles that I will get me one of those. it's soooo gooood

There's a restaurant in my hometown that does a grilled cheese with tomato and bacon...
I don't usually put tomatoes on my grilled cheeses myself but if I get food out and they offer a grilled cheese and tomato you bet your sweet pickles that I will get me one of those. it's soooo gooood

There's a restaurant in my hometown that does a grilled cheese with tomato and bacon...
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
No I will not, I don't like mustard.
No I will not, I don't like mustard.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Sounds good to me!
Sounds good to me!
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Would never, no-effort, Kraft-singles-on-store-bought-white-bread grilled cheese is best dipped in either ketchup or maybe canned tomato soup if you're feeling fancy.

And in the sandwich??? Absolutely not. If there's anything but cheese it's a couple slices of turkey.

Of course, in something more sophisticated... I could see it working, maybe.
Would never, no-effort, Kraft-singles-on-store-bought-white-bread grilled cheese is best dipped in either ketchup or maybe canned tomato soup if you're feeling fancy.

And in the sandwich??? Absolutely not. If there's anything but cheese it's a couple slices of turkey.

Of course, in something more sophisticated... I could see it working, maybe.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
[quote name="Stellunas" date="2020-11-05 19:59:09" ] best dipped in either ketchup or maybe canned tomato soup if you're feeling fancy. [/quote] I mean I put tomatoes and mustard on my grilled cheese so I can't talk but KETCHUP??? Ya'll are wild
Stellunas wrote on 2020-11-05 19:59:09:
best dipped in either ketchup or maybe canned tomato soup if you're feeling fancy.
I mean I put tomatoes and mustard on my grilled cheese so I can't talk but

KETCHUP???

Ya'll are wild
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
[quote name="blackberrytart" date="2020-11-06 06:55:42" ] KETCHUP??? Ya'll are wild [/quote] This :o
blackberrytart wrote on 2020-11-06 06:55:42:
KETCHUP???

Ya'll are wild

This :o
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Oh mustard on a grilled cheese is absolutely a criminal offense. Maybe if you used a more subtle tasting cheese like gouda, but with a classic American? Evil.
Oh mustard on a grilled cheese is absolutely a criminal offense. Maybe if you used a more subtle tasting cheese like gouda, but with a classic American? Evil.
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
WHY ARE YOU GUYS PUTTING AMERICAN CHEESE ON YOUR GRILLED CHESSES
WHY ARE YOU GUYS PUTTING AMERICAN CHEESE ON YOUR GRILLED CHESSES
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
Sounds yummy, 10/10 will try that for lunch today
Sounds yummy, 10/10 will try that for lunch today
Sturm
with a
"U"