Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Memento Mori
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[quote name="Dragondiva11" date="2020-11-04 23:57:04" ] Ahaha I clicked because I thought back to when we learned that in history xd [/quote] I can't believe I'm not the only one
Dragondiva11 wrote on 2020-11-04 23:57:04:
Ahaha I clicked because I thought back to when we learned that in history xd

I can't believe I'm not the only one
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Memento Vivere
Annus Unus

I love way too many episodes... I'd have to go through the channel to find all of my favourites, but off of the top of my head I really enjoyed the first episode (I will dare not name it), the one where they drank a bunch of eggnog, playing phasmaphobia in real life, and Ethan kidnaps Mark.

Oh, and all the episodes that take place in the dark. Including the episode with the gongoozeler. And Hee-Hoo, now that we're talking about monsters.
Memento Vivere
Annus Unus

I love way too many episodes... I'd have to go through the channel to find all of my favourites, but off of the top of my head I really enjoyed the first episode (I will dare not name it), the one where they drank a bunch of eggnog, playing phasmaphobia in real life, and Ethan kidnaps Mark.

Oh, and all the episodes that take place in the dark. Including the episode with the gongoozeler. And Hee-Hoo, now that we're talking about monsters.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Listen I can't express how much this series meant to me this year? It has been such a TREAT
Listen I can't express how much this series meant to me this year? It has been such a TREAT
I'm Keeks | They/Them
@Kekipi
Honestly, this year has been so up and down and my mental health took a serious plunge. Being able to watch these videos really helped me get through tough times. I have a hard time letting things go, but I also have a hard time getting attached to things- Them deleting everything is going to be very hard for me, but ...... at this point, I’m ready for it. I’ve re-watched all my favorites, bought some merch, and I talk about it with my friends.

Remember Life, my friends.
Year 1.
@Kekipi
Honestly, this year has been so up and down and my mental health took a serious plunge. Being able to watch these videos really helped me get through tough times. I have a hard time letting things go, but I also have a hard time getting attached to things- Them deleting everything is going to be very hard for me, but ...... at this point, I’m ready for it. I’ve re-watched all my favorites, bought some merch, and I talk about it with my friends.

Remember Life, my friends.
Year 1.
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
The end is bittersweet, you know?
The end is bittersweet, you know?
Memento Mori

id ont know!! i have a lot of favourite episodes but i like the one with the anaconda(?) i think they held. Also the escape room was very good. and. lockpicking. idk a lot of them were very good.
Memento Mori

id ont know!! i have a lot of favourite episodes but i like the one with the anaconda(?) i think they held. Also the escape room was very good. and. lockpicking. idk a lot of them were very good.
1DKhf3D.png
Memento Vivere.
Annus Unus

ooOoH woOaoHhH iTs ThE dAnCe Of ItAlY
DIY Cheese, hands down
Memento Vivere.
Annus Unus

ooOoH woOaoHhH iTs ThE dAnCe Of ItAlY
DIY Cheese, hands down
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
@kingOcards

Oh that just reminded me- “Skittle! No, that’s not- Skrittle! Skizzle, Scra-Scratch-?” “No this isn’t a hand movement.” “uhh.. Skittle!” “You’re just repeating yourself!” “Skizzle. Skrittle- ............. SKILLET!”
@kingOcards

Oh that just reminded me- “Skittle! No, that’s not- Skrittle! Skizzle, Scra-Scratch-?” “No this isn’t a hand movement.” “uhh.. Skittle!” “You’re just repeating yourself!” “Skizzle. Skrittle- ............. SKILLET!”
@BladeMorality
HAHAH YES! Ethan can't talk XD
Oh the dipping oreos in anything but milk one was really funny
@BladeMorality
HAHAH YES! Ethan can't talk XD
Oh the dipping oreos in anything but milk one was really funny
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
Oh my god when Ethan has his ADHD moments- I can really relate to him. Did you guys know that Jacksepticeye has ADHD too? I didn’t know that.
Oh my god when Ethan has his ADHD moments- I can really relate to him. Did you guys know that Jacksepticeye has ADHD too? I didn’t know that.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23