Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Memento Mori
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
They BROUGHT bACK OLD MERCH!!! I’m gonna get something in the morning. HECK YEAHHHH. I really want a split black and white sweater But I’m probably not going to get it so that’s okay. Can’t let me get too excited. Setting myself up for major disappointment.
They BROUGHT bACK OLD MERCH!!! I’m gonna get something in the morning. HECK YEAHHHH. I really want a split black and white sweater But I’m probably not going to get it so that’s okay. Can’t let me get too excited. Setting myself up for major disappointment.
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
@BladeMorality the site has been down and in shambles tbh, tons of people flooded the system, they weren't prepared for it, some things sold out super fast and others are also selling out but no one can tell really. We're hoping something will happen to help everyone who was affected, but! Either way, you are probably smart in waiting since today has been a mess
@BladeMorality the site has been down and in shambles tbh, tons of people flooded the system, they weren't prepared for it, some things sold out super fast and others are also selling out but no one can tell really. We're hoping something will happen to help everyone who was affected, but! Either way, you are probably smart in waiting since today has been a mess
CL4Q71Y.png
i really like the camp unus annus merch but i know im prob not gonna get anything bc i have none monies. i do have the hourglass pin tho and love it a lot
i really like the camp unus annus merch but i know im prob not gonna get anything bc i have none monies. i do have the hourglass pin tho and love it a lot
this thread made me really look into unus annus for the first time and man i feel like i really missed out

there's no way i can watch all the videos in time :/
this thread made me really look into unus annus for the first time and man i feel like i really missed out

there's no way i can watch all the videos in time :/
XgFzLz3.gif
@Notepad ditto, although I’ve been trying to binge all of them, I’ve got about nine more months to get through
@Notepad ditto, although I’ve been trying to binge all of them, I’ve got about nine more months to get through
siRXCZw.png
@Aegean Yeah, I'm just skimming the ones that people have noted to be their favourites and a couple others thayt ook interesting

I'm pretty busy the next week and there's barely over a week left of the channel's lifespan, so unless i do like five all nighters im not making it lol
@Aegean Yeah, I'm just skimming the ones that people have noted to be their favourites and a couple others thayt ook interesting

I'm pretty busy the next week and there's barely over a week left of the channel's lifespan, so unless i do like five all nighters im not making it lol
XgFzLz3.gif
@Notepad Oof yeah, I normally watch videos at 2x speed, but that still means about 3.6 hours of content per day over the next week

It’s killing me but the fomo is too damn much lol, and it makes pretty good background noise for drawing
@Notepad Oof yeah, I normally watch videos at 2x speed, but that still means about 3.6 hours of content per day over the next week

It’s killing me but the fomo is too damn much lol, and it makes pretty good background noise for drawing
siRXCZw.png
Memento Mori
Baking with sex toy episode, and pee sauna
Memento Mori
Baking with sex toy episode, and pee sauna
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
~Momento Mori~ I'm not sure if I can choose a favorite video of theirs, lol. They somehow manage to make every single one entertaining. Their creativity knows no bounds... Maybe it was the one where Mark conquers his fear of night swimming. I found how scared he was- combined with Ethan's "Gongoozler" act, to be really funny. Fave Screenshot: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1fbee774c6c2caf64997e8dc4c7b39c2/0eed067267f02cb6-94/s500x750/5e66f297660631b113a6a3d210b5e2154a281673.png[/img] I'll be pretty bummed when they're gone. Besides playthroughs and some makeup tutorials, their videos are like, the only thing I ever watch on youtube. Their dynamic reminds me too much of how me and best friend interact. It's fun to watch them together and compare ourselves
~Momento Mori~

I'm not sure if I can choose a favorite video of theirs, lol. They somehow manage to make every single one entertaining. Their creativity knows no bounds...
Maybe it was the one where Mark conquers his fear of night swimming. I found how scared he was- combined with Ethan's "Gongoozler" act, to be really funny.

Fave Screenshot:
5e66f297660631b113a6a3d210b5e2154a281673.png

I'll be pretty bummed when they're gone. Besides playthroughs and some makeup tutorials, their videos are like, the only thing I ever watch on youtube. Their dynamic reminds me too much of how me and best friend interact. It's fun to watch them together and compare ourselves
HpBICfc.gif * 20
* FR+3
* Evergreens and Fungi are my passion
@HeirOfDiogenes
the gongoozler is my favorite cryptid
@HeirOfDiogenes
the gongoozler is my favorite cryptid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23