Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Silent Hill Hub
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45
Last week's featured Image: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G95NSPs.jpg[/img] [i][b]Silent Hill Downpour Foggy Street Scene (re-feature)[/b] Courtesy of @Firefly15[/i][/center]
Last week's featured Image:
G95NSPs.jpg

Silent Hill Downpour Foggy Street Scene (re-feature)
Courtesy of @Firefly15
g8T8XC2.png
Forgot to update yesterday so the current feature is staying until next Friday X3
Forgot to update yesterday so the current feature is staying until next Friday X3
g8T8XC2.png
Features are taking a brief break -maybe a week or two- while I search for some new ones >w<
Features are taking a brief break -maybe a week or two- while I search for some new ones >w<
g8T8XC2.png
new rumors jumping around that it seems that bloober team is partnering with konami for a silent hill game, I'm scared to hope
new rumors jumping around that it seems that bloober team is partnering with konami for a silent hill game, I'm scared to hope
I'm reviving this thread instead of making a new one (@Firefly15 hope you're still around!)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-silent-hill-game-details-leaked-dusk-golem-dmca%E2%80%99d-by-konami.583013/

There it is. Dude's account got DMCA'd by Konami so seems legit.

Plus side, it looks like a female protagonist?

Also looks to be first person, which I'm not a fan of. And the Otherworld been made of... post-it notes? The "I hate myself" on the forehead? This has blooper team all over. They don't seem to do subtle very well.
I'm reviving this thread instead of making a new one (@Firefly15 hope you're still around!)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-silent-hill-game-details-leaked-dusk-golem-dmca%E2%80%99d-by-konami.583013/

There it is. Dude's account got DMCA'd by Konami so seems legit.

Plus side, it looks like a female protagonist?

Also looks to be first person, which I'm not a fan of. And the Otherworld been made of... post-it notes? The "I hate myself" on the forehead? This has blooper team all over. They don't seem to do subtle very well.
@Daken Sorry for the way-late delay X3 Same here. . .

@BladeDancer Indeed X3
@Daken Sorry for the way-late delay X3 Same here. . .

@BladeDancer Indeed X3
g8T8XC2.png
@BladeDancer Yeah that's....not lookin too bright.... I wish the original team would band together and work on a few more, if at all possible at this point.. = w =
@BladeDancer Yeah that's....not lookin too bright.... I wish the original team would band together and work on a few more, if at all possible at this point.. = w =
g8T8XC2.png
Happy Friday 13th guys
Happy Friday 13th guys
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

I can't get over the post-it notes. What are we supposed to be afraid of in an Otherworld made up of them, paper cuts?

Can't wait for the stalker monster made of post-it notes that chases us while holding up a giant sticky note saying "U FORGOT THE MILK!"

Most of the old team are working on a new horror game called Slitterhead that looks pretty interesting.
@Firefly15

I can't get over the post-it notes. What are we supposed to be afraid of in an Otherworld made up of them, paper cuts?

Can't wait for the stalker monster made of post-it notes that chases us while holding up a giant sticky note saying "U FORGOT THE MILK!"

Most of the old team are working on a new horror game called Slitterhead that looks pretty interesting.
Aesthetic is usually pretty accurate with his leaks and him getting DMCA'd by Konami does certainly lend some credence towards it being legit (although that could just be Konami being their usually KoNOmi selves).

Looking at the leaks themselves.....really not sure how I feel about this. It being first person doesn't bother me TOO much, because SH has done first person before, albeit not the entire game, and it might be going that route - only sections are 1st POV. And I really hope the "SMS messages" thing is related to the theory mentioned in the thread, that the game texts you at times, because that mechanic could be REALLY cool.

But the post-it note thing is just....what? The idea of the Otherworld being just notes is confusing at best, an absolute joke at worst. I get that the PHYSICAL side of SH horror was never exactly subtle, but everything else, context and subjectivity, was beautifully done at times.

This? There is nothing subtle about those notes and I am not liking the vibes it is giving me...
Aesthetic is usually pretty accurate with his leaks and him getting DMCA'd by Konami does certainly lend some credence towards it being legit (although that could just be Konami being their usually KoNOmi selves).

Looking at the leaks themselves.....really not sure how I feel about this. It being first person doesn't bother me TOO much, because SH has done first person before, albeit not the entire game, and it might be going that route - only sections are 1st POV. And I really hope the "SMS messages" thing is related to the theory mentioned in the thread, that the game texts you at times, because that mechanic could be REALLY cool.

But the post-it note thing is just....what? The idea of the Otherworld being just notes is confusing at best, an absolute joke at worst. I get that the PHYSICAL side of SH horror was never exactly subtle, but everything else, context and subjectivity, was beautifully done at times.

This? There is nothing subtle about those notes and I am not liking the vibes it is giving me...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45