Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Silent Hill Hub
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45
Hey there fellow mist-dwellers [emoji=dog 1 size=1] I came up with a good Pyramid Head cosplay a while ago, thought someone here might appreciate : [outfit=1295948] Now I just wish I had a dragon that actually fits it
Hey there fellow mist-dwellers

I came up with a good Pyramid Head cosplay a while ago, thought someone here might appreciate :
Pyramid Head

Now I just wish I had a dragon that actually fits it
GR4PHIC DESIGN IS MY PASSIoN

(also getting likes on my dragons)
@BladeDancer Lol.

He is indeed; I really like his voice tone :)

@Xcuzme Hello there and thanks for the post; it is a very nice outfit! :)
@BladeDancer Lol.

He is indeed; I really like his voice tone :)

@Xcuzme Hello there and thanks for the post; it is a very nice outfit! :)
g8T8XC2.png
@Xcuzme

We need even longer swords as apparel!

@Firefly15

It's sad that my first thought is "I hope he didn't get harassed for been in Downpour and decided he never wanted to do voice acting again." I know people like to say SH has bad voice acting in general but he was honestly really good.

Also I think some of the original voice actors in SH2 + 3 did a better job than the ones they used in the HD collection. The actors in the HD collection just don't really fit well, Heather's original voice actress actually sounded like a teenager, her replacement sounds like a middle-aged woman trying to sound like a teenager.

Original Mary's voice actress is great as well. Her reading the letter at the end chokes me up every single time, you can hear her choking up reading it. I think I remember seeing something about them using her very first take because of this as well.
@Xcuzme

We need even longer swords as apparel!

@Firefly15

It's sad that my first thought is "I hope he didn't get harassed for been in Downpour and decided he never wanted to do voice acting again." I know people like to say SH has bad voice acting in general but he was honestly really good.

Also I think some of the original voice actors in SH2 + 3 did a better job than the ones they used in the HD collection. The actors in the HD collection just don't really fit well, Heather's original voice actress actually sounded like a teenager, her replacement sounds like a middle-aged woman trying to sound like a teenager.

Original Mary's voice actress is great as well. Her reading the letter at the end chokes me up every single time, you can hear her choking up reading it. I think I remember seeing something about them using her very first take because of this as well.
@BladeDancer I love the original voices :)
@BladeDancer I love the original voices :)
g8T8XC2.png
Current feature is staying up for another week -its late here and I'm kinda tired + I really like that image :)
Current feature is staying up for another week -its late here and I'm kinda tired + I really like that image :)
g8T8XC2.png
Last week's featured Image: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DVM4uaU.jpg[/img] [i][b]Pyramid Head Official Art by Masahiro Ito (re-feature)[/b] Courtesy of @Firefly15[/i][/center]
Last week's featured Image:
DVM4uaU.jpg

Pyramid Head Official Art by Masahiro Ito (re-feature)
Courtesy of @Firefly15
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 Elden Ring fans getting a leaked trailer. Won't someone put us out of our misery and leak the supposed SH one?
@Firefly15 Elden Ring fans getting a leaked trailer. Won't someone put us out of our misery and leak the supposed SH one?
@BladeDancer I've actually been waiting for Elden Ring as well (huge fan of the Souls games) lol That would be great *u*
@BladeDancer I've actually been waiting for Elden Ring as well (huge fan of the Souls games) lol That would be great *u*
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

It looks good! But now we've lost the memes of Elden Ring and Silent Hill fans both sympathizing with each other whenever a gaming event has no news on either. At least we now have proof Elden Ring still exists!
@Firefly15

It looks good! But now we've lost the memes of Elden Ring and Silent Hill fans both sympathizing with each other whenever a gaming event has no news on either. At least we now have proof Elden Ring still exists!
@BladeDancer Indeed X'D
@BladeDancer Indeed X'D
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45