Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so. hetalia in 2021.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That shoulda stayed back in 2012
[quote name="DeathMetalBungle" date="2020-10-25 05:17:31" ] That shoulda stayed back in 2012 [/quote] Agree. Society has progressed past the need for Hetalia in my opinion.
DeathMetalBungle wrote on 2020-10-25 05:17:31:
Agree. Society has progressed past the need for Hetalia in my opinion.
5709.png
nicu
autistic and mentally ill
do not ever screenshot my forum posts
WsYEyti.png
ACOZFAh.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png
why can't you guys just go for the country balls like normal people
why can't you guys just go for the country balls like normal people
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
@Hiros

hetalia walked so country balls could run
@Hiros

hetalia walked so country balls could run
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
it's not good
it's not good
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Honestly I'm pretty much hyped for something funny/interesting to come out and as a long time fan on hiatus, why not get back into the swing of things?

The fandom had it's faults for obvious reasons (feel free to Google if you wanna know all the wack details) when you have a bunch of 12-16 year olds dealing with a parody of countries and history. And with the new series I'm sure there will be more fun drama but also a lot of great fan art and fan fic.

I used to hate things by their fandoms but at that rate I'll realize everything ever would be canceled and man life is terrible enough already without cutting things out I like watching. So hell yeah, bring on the hype.
Honestly I'm pretty much hyped for something funny/interesting to come out and as a long time fan on hiatus, why not get back into the swing of things?

The fandom had it's faults for obvious reasons (feel free to Google if you wanna know all the wack details) when you have a bunch of 12-16 year olds dealing with a parody of countries and history. And with the new series I'm sure there will be more fun drama but also a lot of great fan art and fan fic.

I used to hate things by their fandoms but at that rate I'll realize everything ever would be canceled and man life is terrible enough already without cutting things out I like watching. So hell yeah, bring on the hype.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
ive literally never heard anything about hetalia so im super confused, like what even happened?
ive literally never heard anything about hetalia so im super confused, like what even happened?
i never watched hetalia but hey, good for anyone who likes it

fun fact: hetalia was the first anime that i actually knew was an anime i heard of. in 5th grade, some girl on my bus introduced some people to it, and bam, they became hetalia fans.

this was my only exposure to the hetalia fandom at its peak, and man, 10-12 year olds were passionate about it
i never watched hetalia but hey, good for anyone who likes it

fun fact: hetalia was the first anime that i actually knew was an anime i heard of. in 5th grade, some girl on my bus introduced some people to it, and bam, they became hetalia fans.

this was my only exposure to the hetalia fandom at its peak, and man, 10-12 year olds were passionate about it
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Oh no... 12 year old me who got into Hetalia because a friend of mine was in love with France...
I wasn't in the fandom that much since it was kind of confusing, and the fandom is... Unique to say the least. But I thought it was a funny show so I talked about it a lot and made a friend or two through it. I only really found out about how bad the fandom is through the friend who introduced me to it, explaining how absolutely insane it could be at times.
The worst thing is, I told a family member who's also a fan of anime to watch it, and I found out recently she's watched it and liked it, and I don't have the heart to tell her how horrible the fanbase is-

Honestly? I'm tempted to watch it when it comes out, because I had no clue about this until now. Time to thrroow myself back into it haha.
Oh no... 12 year old me who got into Hetalia because a friend of mine was in love with France...
I wasn't in the fandom that much since it was kind of confusing, and the fandom is... Unique to say the least. But I thought it was a funny show so I talked about it a lot and made a friend or two through it. I only really found out about how bad the fandom is through the friend who introduced me to it, explaining how absolutely insane it could be at times.
The worst thing is, I told a family member who's also a fan of anime to watch it, and I found out recently she's watched it and liked it, and I don't have the heart to tell her how horrible the fanbase is-

Honestly? I'm tempted to watch it when it comes out, because I had no clue about this until now. Time to thrroow myself back into it haha.
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
Oh god I remember being the biggest dang Hetalia fan ever. I am so thankful that back then Hetalia gatherings I went to would basically start with "Hey here's what NOT to do, please do NOT do these things for the love of god we already have a bad rep." Because of this all the fans I met were cool people.

I don't remember seeing any of "Those" fans during my whole time of being into Hetalia (and I was deep into it for years!) everyone I met was rather respectful about most things and most of us actually ended up doing study into history because of it. I remembered in class we'd always already know atleast good gists of topics (even those not in the show / comic) because we'd read our history text books FAR in advance cause Hetalia made us excited about history, and I still retain a ton of info about it because of those days. (And still love historical topics!)

That being said it did have its issues which I won't go into cause it's not fit for the forums, never mind it's giant cursed side of the fandom which very sadly will likely come back.

Semi excited, kind of worried, it's a weird mood!
Oh god I remember being the biggest dang Hetalia fan ever. I am so thankful that back then Hetalia gatherings I went to would basically start with "Hey here's what NOT to do, please do NOT do these things for the love of god we already have a bad rep." Because of this all the fans I met were cool people.

I don't remember seeing any of "Those" fans during my whole time of being into Hetalia (and I was deep into it for years!) everyone I met was rather respectful about most things and most of us actually ended up doing study into history because of it. I remembered in class we'd always already know atleast good gists of topics (even those not in the show / comic) because we'd read our history text books FAR in advance cause Hetalia made us excited about history, and I still retain a ton of info about it because of those days. (And still love historical topics!)

That being said it did have its issues which I won't go into cause it's not fit for the forums, never mind it's giant cursed side of the fandom which very sadly will likely come back.

Semi excited, kind of worried, it's a weird mood!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7