Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you want to see suffer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
my dad's wife i'm sorry i just can't stop laughing, this is the most chaotic thing i have ever said on here [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334434457190662154/763603129127272478/wheez.png[/img]
my dad's wife

i'm sorry i just can't stop laughing, this is the most chaotic thing i have ever said on here
wheez.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
KEKFA PALAZZLEDAZZLEO CAN YOU PLEASE DIE A QUICK BUT PAINFUL DEATH
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="Lundgren" date="2020-10-04 19:16:41" ] i want to kick elias bouchard down the stairs of the magnus institute [/quote] I know tma isn't gonna have a happy ending, but I'll forgive whatever awful things are gonna happen to my favs if I at least get to listen to Elias suffer... I could write an essay about why I hate him and why he deserves the absolute worst, I have never felt this level of sheer hatred for a fictional character Mild s5 spoilers but [spoiler] I hope jon gets to "ceaseless watcher turn your gaze upon this wretched thing" him[/spoiler]
Lundgren wrote on 2020-10-04 19:16:41:
i want to kick elias bouchard down the stairs of the magnus institute
I know tma isn't gonna have a happy ending, but I'll forgive whatever awful things are gonna happen to my favs if I at least get to listen to Elias suffer... I could write an essay about why I hate him and why he deserves the absolute worst, I have never felt this level of sheer hatred for a fictional character
Mild s5 spoilers but I hope jon gets to "ceaseless watcher turn your gaze upon this wretched thing" him
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
[quote name="PaintmasterSheo" date="2020-10-06 01:38:40" ] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hollowknight/images/3/32/Pale-King.png[/img] This man fills me with rage [/quote] I see your Pale King and I raise you: Zote. Especially Gay Prince Zote.
PaintmasterSheo wrote on 2020-10-06 01:38:40:
Pale-King.png

This man fills me with rage
I see your Pale King and I raise you: Zote. Especially Gay Prince Zote.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2020-10-07 22:20:17" ] KEKFA PALAZZLEDAZZLEO CAN YOU PLEASE DIE A QUICK BUT PAINFUL DEATH [/quote] Yes He must go in the pear wiggler with the other bad and naughty chirren so he can atone for his crimes
LoversMasque wrote on 2020-10-07 22:20:17:
Yes

He must go in the pear wiggler with the other bad and naughty chirren so he can atone for his crimes
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Pretty much every boss in Persona 5 but heck this guy in particular [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8907b9ee1b246b8ec66269f58b1fdb2f/tumblr_ot998t2LFD1t0qcjio2_500.png[/img]
Pretty much every boss in Persona 5 but heck this guy in particular
tumblr_ot998t2LFD1t0qcjio2_500.png
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Oh, this is gonna be a riot.
-Pekka Rollins from Six of Crows. Throw that man down the stairs and into a pit. similarly, Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows. Not nearly as bad as Pekka, maybe like one or two steps, but man, that revenge (on Pekka) was mean. you are my best boy but c'mon.
-The entire government in The Wolf Wilder. I adore this book, and this is why I hate its villains so much. throw them down the stairs, or, as Feo did, sic angry wolves on them.
Oh, this is gonna be a riot.
-Pekka Rollins from Six of Crows. Throw that man down the stairs and into a pit. similarly, Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows. Not nearly as bad as Pekka, maybe like one or two steps, but man, that revenge (on Pekka) was mean. you are my best boy but c'mon.
-The entire government in The Wolf Wilder. I adore this book, and this is why I hate its villains so much. throw them down the stairs, or, as Feo did, sic angry wolves on them.
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
Scrappy-Doo from Scooby-Doo: I hate hate hate hate to any animal but that guy needs putting in his place

Lucius Malfoy or Dolores Umbridge from Harry potter: face it few will disagree with Dolores and as for Malfoy he was kinda a bad father and I believed he cared about lord valdamort than his son

Bella Swan from Twilight" movie franchise: I can't put a finger on it she seems unlikable and ruined vampires for a lot if people

Jar jar from starwars: (suggested by @Dominick1997 ) that voice!!!

Cruella de Vil: pretty much easy to see why

My friend not on this website seems to really hate Sharon Carter from marvel and Harmonie Grander from Harry potter
Scrappy-Doo from Scooby-Doo: I hate hate hate hate to any animal but that guy needs putting in his place

Lucius Malfoy or Dolores Umbridge from Harry potter: face it few will disagree with Dolores and as for Malfoy he was kinda a bad father and I believed he cared about lord valdamort than his son

Bella Swan from Twilight" movie franchise: I can't put a finger on it she seems unlikable and ruined vampires for a lot if people

Jar jar from starwars: (suggested by @Dominick1997 ) that voice!!!

Cruella de Vil: pretty much easy to see why

My friend not on this website seems to really hate Sharon Carter from marvel and Harmonie Grander from Harry potter
I hate Munakata from dr3 with a burning passion. He should've died instead of Sakakura.
I hate Munakata from dr3 with a burning passion. He should've died instead of Sakakura.
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
[quote name="Icedragonpie" date="2020-10-07 22:52:10" ] [quote name="PaintmasterSheo" date="2020-10-06 01:38:40" ] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hollowknight/images/3/32/Pale-King.png[/img] This man fills me with rage [/quote] I see your Pale King and I raise you: Zote. Especially Gay Prince Zote. [/quote] Nooo, not my favourite Wyrm! Zote and Divine can go rot but not him! [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hollowknight/images/f/f9/Divine.png/revision/latest?cb=20190112211514.png[/img]
Icedragonpie wrote on 2020-10-07 22:52:10:
PaintmasterSheo wrote on 2020-10-06 01:38:40:
Pale-King.png

This man fills me with rage
I see your Pale King and I raise you: Zote. Especially Gay Prince Zote.
Nooo, not my favourite Wyrm! Zote and Divine can go rot but not him!
latest?cb=20190112211514.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35