Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you want to see suffer
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
gaku yashiro from erased
gaku yashiro from erased
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="PaintmasterSheo" date="2020-10-06 01:38:40" ] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hollowknight/images/3/32/Pale-King.png[/img] This man fills me with rage [/quote] 100% agree. I want to drop kick him into the abyss
PaintmasterSheo wrote on 2020-10-06 01:38:40:
Pale-King.png

This man fills me with rage

100% agree. I want to drop kick him into the abyss
[quote name="Loniface" date="2020-10-04 17:51:02" ] While we're on the subject of My Hero Academia, I'd yeet Mineta so hard. His very existence irks me to no end. [/quote] I just wanna say that i would like Flamecaller to slow roast that man and serve him at the deity's barbecue
Loniface wrote on 2020-10-04 17:51:02:
While we're on the subject of My Hero Academia, I'd yeet Mineta so hard. His very existence irks me to no end.
I just wanna say that i would like Flamecaller to slow roast that man and serve him at the deity's barbecue
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
[quote name="Asthenia" date="2020-10-05 12:53:24" ] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/layton/images/6/66/BillHawks.png[/img] Also if you know who this is, I can almost guarantee you want to yeet him straight into a volcano. This absolute turd got off way too easy for all the suffering he caused. [/quote] DHEGEIFHEGEIXHWHEGXHWJEHFH
Asthenia wrote on 2020-10-05 12:53:24:
BillHawks.png

Also if you know who this is, I can almost guarantee you want to yeet him straight into a volcano. This absolute turd got off way too easy for all the suffering he caused.
DHEGEIFHEGEIXHWHEGXHWJEHFH
NBeoOgB.png
[quote name="Loniface" date="2020-10-04 17:51:02" ] While we're on the subject of My Hero Academia, I'd yeet Mineta so hard. His very existence irks me to no end. [/quote] Him too. I love BNHA, but HOT DAMN it has some insufferable characters.
Loniface wrote on 2020-10-04 17:51:02:
While we're on the subject of My Hero Academia, I'd yeet Mineta so hard. His very existence irks me to no end.
Him too. I love BNHA, but HOT DAMN it has some insufferable characters.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Ken from digimon before his redemption. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NWsI9HJ.png[/img] nOW I KNOW, I KNOW, HE'S SWEET AS HECK NOW,but,, dang did I just wanna drop kick him to the moon for abusing Wormmon.
Ken from digimon before his redemption.

NWsI9HJ.png

nOW I KNOW, I KNOW, HE'S SWEET AS HECK NOW,but,, dang did I just wanna drop kick him to the moon for abusing Wormmon.
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Ghetsis from Pokemon.

screw that child abusing manipulative weird eyeball Pokemon mistreating stinkface
Ghetsis from Pokemon.

screw that child abusing manipulative weird eyeball Pokemon mistreating stinkface
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Shigaraki, Dabi, and Endeavor. All from BNHA.

A cold murderer, serial arsonist, and child abuser?

Why do these guys have so MANY stans? Like yeah tragic backstories I know but still. I can't get past what Shig is doing in the manga rn, and how Dabi is so sadistic. And Endeavor was a straight up monster to his family and needs to exposed to the world.

And Akito from Fruits Basket. Nuff said.

Shigaraki, Dabi, and Endeavor. All from BNHA.

A cold murderer, serial arsonist, and child abuser?

Why do these guys have so MANY stans? Like yeah tragic backstories I know but still. I can't get past what Shig is doing in the manga rn, and how Dabi is so sadistic. And Endeavor was a straight up monster to his family and needs to exposed to the world.

And Akito from Fruits Basket. Nuff said.

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
[quote name="coolrat" date="2020-10-07 15:57:04" ] [quote name="PaintmasterSheo" date="2020-10-06 01:38:40" ] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hollowknight/images/3/32/Pale-King.png[/img] This man fills me with rage [/quote] 100% agree. I want to drop kick him into the abyss [/quote] OUT OF THE WOMB INTO THE TOMB
coolrat wrote on 2020-10-07 15:57:04:
PaintmasterSheo wrote on 2020-10-06 01:38:40:
Pale-King.png

This man fills me with rage

100% agree. I want to drop kick him into the abyss

OUT OF THE WOMB INTO THE TOMB
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[quote name="ZaHando" date="2020-10-05 03:13:48" ] I mean he's already in an infinite death loop so I think that's good enough [/quote]
ZaHando wrote on 2020-10-05 03:13:48:
I mean he's already in an infinite death loop so I think that's good enough
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35