Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you want to see suffer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Medusa from Soul Eater. Yes, she had some fantastic speeches and fights, but she was just so unapologetically evil without any justification other than "I'm a witch so I'm evil." It made her feel really flat and I despise her for it. Every other character had so much depth but Medusa was just there for the sake of getting in everyone's way, she might as well have been an inanimate object. Every time she was on the screen I wanted to punch her stupid, admittedly attractive, face.

Also Ozai from A:TLA for the same reason. Ugh. Flesh out your villains, people!
Medusa from Soul Eater. Yes, she had some fantastic speeches and fights, but she was just so unapologetically evil without any justification other than "I'm a witch so I'm evil." It made her feel really flat and I despise her for it. Every other character had so much depth but Medusa was just there for the sake of getting in everyone's way, she might as well have been an inanimate object. Every time she was on the screen I wanted to punch her stupid, admittedly attractive, face.

Also Ozai from A:TLA for the same reason. Ugh. Flesh out your villains, people!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
micah.
micah.
Unpopular opinion but Thranduil from The Hobbit movies, I literally hate him so much he's such an a-hole but like the fanbase seems to think he's really hot or something and just really simp for him Imma be honest he's not even that good-looking
Unpopular opinion but Thranduil from The Hobbit movies, I literally hate him so much he's such an a-hole but like the fanbase seems to think he's really hot or something and just really simp for him Imma be honest he's not even that good-looking
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
[quote name="SammySepticEye" date="2020-10-05 17:29:26" ] Unpopular opinion but Thranduil from The Hobbit movies, I literally hate him so much he's such an a-hole but like the fanbase seems to think he's really hot or something and just really simp for him Imma be honest he's not even that good-looking [/quote] Couldn't agree more
SammySepticEye wrote on 2020-10-05 17:29:26:

Couldn't agree more
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
@HeirOfDoom I've never seen BNHA before, but I want to know... did the red-haired guy (Kirishima?) get to turn back into a human or is he stuck as a flesh-boy forever now? If so, RIP.
@HeirOfDoom I've never seen BNHA before, but I want to know... did the red-haired guy (Kirishima?) get to turn back into a human or is he stuck as a flesh-boy forever now? If so, RIP.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
[quote name="MistLeaf" date="2020-10-05 04:02:35" ] [i]This guy[/i]. [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/death-parade/images/a/a3/Tatsumi.jpg[/img] Tatsumi, from Death Parade. Few of the characters in this series are totally morally innocent, but I utterly [b]loathe[/b] this man. He deserves what he got and more. I didn't pick Dino from Banana Fish because I wish worse for him, preferably involving something mechanical with a blade or three. Horrible man in every facet. [/quote] YES HE DESERVES TO DIE ----------------------------- Kamoshida from P5. Terrible man...I want to see him suffer. He must pay... ALSO Mundus from DMC. He hurt best boi [spoiler]Vergil[/spoiler] in such a way that I wanna DECK HIM so hard and then kill him. Then repeat.
MistLeaf wrote on 2020-10-05 04:02:35:
This guy.
Tatsumi.jpg
Tatsumi, from Death Parade. Few of the characters in this series are totally morally innocent, but I utterly loathe this man. He deserves what he got and more.

I didn't pick Dino from Banana Fish because I wish worse for him, preferably involving something mechanical with a blade or three. Horrible man in every facet.
YES HE DESERVES TO DIE

Kamoshida from P5. Terrible man...I want to see him suffer. He must pay...

ALSO

Mundus from DMC. He hurt best boi Vergil in such a way that I wanna DECK HIM so hard and then kill him. Then repeat.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
[center][size=2]@/kragnes He gets turned back lol xD His quirk (power) only lasts for so long so they're not stuck like that forever thankfully edit because I forgot you haven't watched the show and probably don't know what a quirk is >> It's basically a super power, but they call them quirks. [quote=GHOSTCHOMPS][b]micah.[/b][/quote] [size=2]Bell? From RDRII?? Yes. That man could be erased from the game and I wouldn't even care >> As for myself, it's hard for me to really hate a character, but one of my biggest ones is Charles Lee from Assassin's Creed III. I'm not even 100% sure why I hate him so much anymore, but lordy that guy.
@/kragnes
He gets turned back lol xD His quirk (power) only lasts for so long so they're not stuck like that forever thankfully
edit because I forgot you haven't watched the show and probably don't know what a quirk is >> It's basically a super power, but they call them quirks.

GHOSTCHOMPS wrote:
micah.
Bell? From RDRII?? Yes. That man could be erased from the game and I wouldn't even care >>

As for myself, it's hard for me to really hate a character, but one of my biggest ones is Charles Lee from Assassin's Creed III. I'm not even 100% sure why I hate him so much anymore, but lordy that guy.
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hollowknight/images/3/32/Pale-King.png[/img] This man fills me with rage
Pale-King.png

This man fills me with rage
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
*debates putting Telly here for the memes*
Telly, man, what a villain
*debates putting Telly here for the memes*
Telly, man, what a villain
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
@Fourr Thanks for the reply. That's... some quirk, lol
@Fourr Thanks for the reply. That's... some quirk, lol
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35