Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you want to see suffer
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35
Kokichi Ouma
Kokichi Ouma
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
META KNIGHT
I WANT TO BOUNCE THAT BORB AROUND LIKE THE BOUNCY BALL HE IS
META KNIGHT
I WANT TO BOUNCE THAT BORB AROUND LIKE THE BOUNCY BALL HE IS
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif

Griffith. Enough said.

Griffith. Enough said.
@hyrulle

Trust me, Klara is somehow even worse than Avery.
@hyrulle

Trust me, Klara is somehow even worse than Avery.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
melon from beastars

i will never not express my extreme hatred for this man i hate him so much omg
melon from beastars

i will never not express my extreme hatred for this man i hate him so much omg
I'm not going to lie.

I want to yeet Jerry from Undertale out a window.

I mean, at least Glyde is stuck up in a way where I hate him and love him at the same time, but Jerry's just.....*silent screaming*
I'm not going to lie.

I want to yeet Jerry from Undertale out a window.

I mean, at least Glyde is stuck up in a way where I hate him and love him at the same time, but Jerry's just.....*silent screaming*
There's some CATS I don't like.

I never minded Ashfur- imo he became much worse after the authors decided to make him the main antagonist? He looks like my cat but male and more gray. I like what they decided to do with him but also not- his personality always gave me the feeling of "betrayed cat who goes a bit too far" but not "afterlife pile of hate". He wasn't a good cat, he wasn't a bad cat. Use some other character that was in the series- this guy didn't deserve it. Ashfur now deserves the worst.

I can't stand Bramblestar though. Didn't like the man as Brambleclaw didn't like him once they upgraded him. Series should have stopped at the end of Omen of the Stars. He's not a good mate, he's not an interesting character, he's just so uninteresting and doesn't even have a good background like Firestar did. He was the original "oh no related to OG Tigerstar so sad" cat and now it's just bad and overused. PLEASE get rid of him. His relations to his father is no longer an issue since his father is three generations dead and now doesn't even exist. Half of the cats alive never knew them.

Also Tigerstar 2. For meta reasons: when writing a story do not have two characters with the same name. It's not drama, it's confusing unless it's easy to separate the characters. If there's a "Crowwing" as a side character in the first arc versus "Crowwing" as an important cat later on, that's fine. But your ORIGINAL VILLAIN? And the new guy has the same name of the same clan?! AND YOU STILL MENTION THE ORIGINAL DUDE? Even worse because the only reason he became leader is because The authors liked him so much that they BROUGHT HIM BACK TO LIFE. This is everything I dislike about the series- StarClan doing everything for the cats, cats only asking their ancestors to do things for them... the series went downhill so fast what are you doing warcats...
There's some CATS I don't like.

I never minded Ashfur- imo he became much worse after the authors decided to make him the main antagonist? He looks like my cat but male and more gray. I like what they decided to do with him but also not- his personality always gave me the feeling of "betrayed cat who goes a bit too far" but not "afterlife pile of hate". He wasn't a good cat, he wasn't a bad cat. Use some other character that was in the series- this guy didn't deserve it. Ashfur now deserves the worst.

I can't stand Bramblestar though. Didn't like the man as Brambleclaw didn't like him once they upgraded him. Series should have stopped at the end of Omen of the Stars. He's not a good mate, he's not an interesting character, he's just so uninteresting and doesn't even have a good background like Firestar did. He was the original "oh no related to OG Tigerstar so sad" cat and now it's just bad and overused. PLEASE get rid of him. His relations to his father is no longer an issue since his father is three generations dead and now doesn't even exist. Half of the cats alive never knew them.

Also Tigerstar 2. For meta reasons: when writing a story do not have two characters with the same name. It's not drama, it's confusing unless it's easy to separate the characters. If there's a "Crowwing" as a side character in the first arc versus "Crowwing" as an important cat later on, that's fine. But your ORIGINAL VILLAIN? And the new guy has the same name of the same clan?! AND YOU STILL MENTION THE ORIGINAL DUDE? Even worse because the only reason he became leader is because The authors liked him so much that they BROUGHT HIM BACK TO LIFE. This is everything I dislike about the series- StarClan doing everything for the cats, cats only asking their ancestors to do things for them... the series went downhill so fast what are you doing warcats...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Dimentio.
Dimentio.
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
[quote name="Zosimos" date="2021-01-27 09:23:33" ] [quote name="MacaroniandNO" date="2021-01-27 09:12:36" ] [quote name="LeiaUniversal" date="2021-01-27 09:07:55" ] my own characters- oh wait i already do that [/quote] *handshake emoji* [/quote] hey look one of us [/quote] GOD is that not me as well haha.
Zosimos wrote on 2021-01-27 09:23:33:
MacaroniandNO wrote on 2021-01-27 09:12:36:
LeiaUniversal wrote on 2021-01-27 09:07:55:
my own characters- oh wait i already do that
*handshake emoji*
hey look one of us
GOD is that not me as well haha.
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
-kylo ren. he sucks, and his diehard fans are possibly worse??? i don’t care if people like him, but people that rant about how he was innocent and deserved better and is an owo baby boy are annoying lmao

-the dad from swiss family robinson. no, actually, him and his entire family
-kylo ren. he sucks, and his diehard fans are possibly worse??? i don’t care if people like him, but people that rant about how he was innocent and deserved better and is an owo baby boy are annoying lmao

-the dad from swiss family robinson. no, actually, him and his entire family
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35