General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you cope with stress?
1 2 3 4
I'm a bit bit stressed right now with school and everything and I was just wondering how you cope with stress? :)
I'm a bit bit stressed right now with school and everything and I was just wondering how you cope with stress? :)
eESLWsA.gif
honestly? i just try and think of things i really like, or just babble about something with other people to distract myself from stressing over something
honestly? i just try and think of things i really like, or just babble about something with other people to distract myself from stressing over something
|||||||||||||||||||||||||| call me zelen! i talk about mario a lot
||||bug3.gif | GWG4MCFMarioSprite.pngmario thread!!
|||||
tRvB8Xn.png
Well, it depends what I'm stressed about! But the usual course of action is to organize- organize my stuff, my time, and what I need to do. I find it particularly helpful to list out tasks you need to do and then sorting it into a box like so: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0ff132f29ac5475b7cabcfcc6eb026b7/820bb8ce8f5c1638-3b/s540x810/b0bc38f440a67af799ba0cece262bb6162026730.png[/img] You can change the time amounts to whatever, put as many rows as you want, or change the stress to urgency, or change the order, whatever! This can be used for daily tasks and sorting out when you need to do them or general things, too! Either way, I find that when I'm organized and know what I'm doing it makes things much less stressful for me. Not entirely sure if this is what you were asking for, but, yknow, it's what helps me qvq
Well, it depends what I'm stressed about! But the usual course of action is to organize- organize my stuff, my time, and what I need to do.

I find it particularly helpful to list out tasks you need to do and then sorting it into a box like so:
b0bc38f440a67af799ba0cece262bb6162026730.png

You can change the time amounts to whatever, put as many rows as you want, or change the stress to urgency, or change the order, whatever! This can be used for daily tasks and sorting out when you need to do them or general things, too!

Either way, I find that when I'm organized and know what I'm doing it makes things much less stressful for me. Not entirely sure if this is what you were asking for, but, yknow, it's what helps me qvq
kz5tNVi.gif
Send me your rabbits! Trying for a full page of each type of rabbit, food item or otherwise!
Draw, fidget with something like slime, honestly anything hands on helps me from stressing and helps me focus.
Draw, fidget with something like slime, honestly anything hands on helps me from stressing and helps me focus.
exercise is my release! it helps get out the pent-up stress energy inside me AND I can just think while i do it. i highly recommend darebee for workouts (their fighters' codex and other 'combat' workouts are my go-to for stress). they have something for all levels/abilities! doesnt have to be anything crazy. just taking a walk somewhere nice can help. stand up and shake your body. do some simple stretches and deep breathing. yoga, if youre into that.
exercise is my release! it helps get out the pent-up stress energy inside me AND I can just think while i do it. i highly recommend darebee for workouts (their fighters' codex and other 'combat' workouts are my go-to for stress). they have something for all levels/abilities! doesnt have to be anything crazy. just taking a walk somewhere nice can help. stand up and shake your body. do some simple stretches and deep breathing. yoga, if youre into that.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey
@smeraldo
Everyone finds something that helps them reduce stress. That may not necessarily be what helps you, but I know meditation and soft/instrumental lullaby music helps me. If I just sit down and clear my head, it works wonders. Or I watch a movie from my childhood to make me laugh. Its also good to avoid things like disruptive or loud noises, lots of people, sweet things and energy drinks with caffeine like coffee. Coffee can actually stress you out more. Comfort snacks also play a factor in the decrease of stress.

You can always go back to what you were doing after you've taken a moment for yourself. Hope that helped!
@smeraldo
Everyone finds something that helps them reduce stress. That may not necessarily be what helps you, but I know meditation and soft/instrumental lullaby music helps me. If I just sit down and clear my head, it works wonders. Or I watch a movie from my childhood to make me laugh. Its also good to avoid things like disruptive or loud noises, lots of people, sweet things and energy drinks with caffeine like coffee. Coffee can actually stress you out more. Comfort snacks also play a factor in the decrease of stress.

You can always go back to what you were doing after you've taken a moment for yourself. Hope that helped!
Darkness approaches the souls of the weary, and weigh with caution, my glowing eyes. Be wary at this young foe, for not has sin overcome them with our lost suffers and agony.

Wishlist:
33315057_350.png

tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
I take several deep breaths and then choose another relaxing thing to do when I'm done. I often watch a funny movie or TV show and read a book, but I'll occasionally work out or draw. If shows don't work I'll also listen to some of my favorite music.
Hope you feel better soon! :)
I take several deep breaths and then choose another relaxing thing to do when I'm done. I often watch a funny movie or TV show and read a book, but I'll occasionally work out or draw. If shows don't work I'll also listen to some of my favorite music.
Hope you feel better soon! :)
fCFYKBu.gif xKWFdX4.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-You matter!
”Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” - Neil Gaiman
I agree with the exercise statement. I was feeling kinda bummed and literally just got back from a half-mile walk and though I'm tired and out of shape, I do feel better!
I agree with the exercise statement. I was feeling kinda bummed and literally just got back from a half-mile walk and though I'm tired and out of shape, I do feel better!
2huZuFe.png
I like to take hot baths and soak in the water.

If it's a stress I'm currently stuck in the middle of and can't get away from, organization and silence or calming music go a long way. That way I feel like at least there's some sort of action I can take.
I like to take hot baths and soak in the water.

If it's a stress I'm currently stuck in the middle of and can't get away from, organization and silence or calming music go a long way. That way I feel like at least there's some sort of action I can take.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Usually it’s stressing over things I need to get done so I just focus on something I can do once everything’s done (motivation) and chill to some music while I get it done if I can... most of the time that helps a little :3
Usually it’s stressing over things I need to get done so I just focus on something I can do once everything’s done (motivation) and chill to some music while I get it done if I can... most of the time that helps a little :3
D3r4K6G.png
My username is InfinitiFlight with an i, not a y! Also please clicky

nrCMe.gif TrMhW.gif
TxaSd2h.png
1 2 3 4