Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free art programs?
1 2 3
The program I use isn't free, but my partner uses Medibang and loves it!
The program I use isn't free, but my partner uses Medibang and loves it!
try medibang paint its available on all platforms
and has a free cloud so you can continue from whereever you are
the ui can be customised, there are free bonus tools and it allows you to create your own
it has correction to help fix lines as you draw it can be turned on and off
there are dozens of free tutorials on the homepage,
it also has plenty of tools for making comics if that's what your into
its easy to master yet feature packed i highly recommend!
i've used it for 3+ years and never found a program better
try medibang paint its available on all platforms
and has a free cloud so you can continue from whereever you are
the ui can be customised, there are free bonus tools and it allows you to create your own
it has correction to help fix lines as you draw it can be turned on and off
there are dozens of free tutorials on the homepage,
it also has plenty of tools for making comics if that's what your into
its easy to master yet feature packed i highly recommend!
i've used it for 3+ years and never found a program better
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
tons of people have already recommended krita and i absolutely second it. it's like a fusion of photoshop and paint tool sai, kind of difficult to get used to all of the buttons, definitely overwhelming but also very much a powerful and useful art program!
tons of people have already recommended krita and i absolutely second it. it's like a fusion of photoshop and paint tool sai, kind of difficult to get used to all of the buttons, definitely overwhelming but also very much a powerful and useful art program!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
I like Medibang a lot! I only use it on my phone so I'm not sure what other platforms it's available on, but I find it really easy to use! You can pay a few dollars to upgrade it, but I found that pretty useless, the base app has everything I need without paying.
I like Medibang a lot! I only use it on my phone so I'm not sure what other platforms it's available on, but I find it really easy to use! You can pay a few dollars to upgrade it, but I found that pretty useless, the base app has everything I need without paying.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
I use medibang paint and It's served me well! Firealpaca is also free and very similar to medibang paint and Krita is also a free art program that I've had some people recommend. ^-^
I use medibang paint and It's served me well! Firealpaca is also free and very similar to medibang paint and Krita is also a free art program that I've had some people recommend. ^-^
someone has probably mentioned it, but when the pen pressure sensitivity suddenly stopped working for me in Paint Tool Sai, i started using Medibang more and more and I really liked it-

i mean. it would've been nice to keep using the cool program i paid for but i couldnt find anything on how to fix it and medibang was pretty darn good for a free program¯\_(-_-)_/¯
someone has probably mentioned it, but when the pen pressure sensitivity suddenly stopped working for me in Paint Tool Sai, i started using Medibang more and more and I really liked it-

i mean. it would've been nice to keep using the cool program i paid for but i couldnt find anything on how to fix it and medibang was pretty darn good for a free program¯\_(-_-)_/¯
PPbwVvH.png
Another Autodesk user here!! I've been using it for several years now and it's great! I would definitely recommend it. :)
Another Autodesk user here!! I've been using it for several years now and it's great! I would definitely recommend it. :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I'm so glad people are mentioning Medibang, it and Firealpaca are my usual go to. Krita as well, but I've found Krita has a much more difficult learning curve.
I'm so glad people are mentioning Medibang, it and Firealpaca are my usual go to. Krita as well, but I've found Krita has a much more difficult learning curve.
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png