Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite music genres?
1 2 3
I feel like we’ve all (at least most of us) have been listening to music to help us survive quarantine. This is the first time I’ve really looked at what genres I listen to the most, and I’ve found I’m a big fan of pop punk and alternative rock. (Of course, I listen to other stuff too, that’s just the majority of what I like right now.)

What have you guys been listening to?
I feel like we’ve all (at least most of us) have been listening to music to help us survive quarantine. This is the first time I’ve really looked at what genres I listen to the most, and I’ve found I’m a big fan of pop punk and alternative rock. (Of course, I listen to other stuff too, that’s just the majority of what I like right now.)

What have you guys been listening to?
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I like a little bit of everything. Rock, some pop, alternative, even a little bluegrass.
I like a little bit of everything. Rock, some pop, alternative, even a little bluegrass.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I like a mix. The only things I really dislike are modern country and rap (though I like older stuff of both), but even those have occasional exceptions.

But I lean toward rock and metal a little more than others.
I like a mix. The only things I really dislike are modern country and rap (though I like older stuff of both), but even those have occasional exceptions.

But I lean toward rock and metal a little more than others.
Formerly known as Brenning.
Electronic rock, acoustic rock, synthwave are my primary ones.
Electronic rock, acoustic rock, synthwave are my primary ones.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I like everything. From screamo to things like Ed Sheeran. Older and newer songs. I grew up listening to Queen so i range from old to new, and all ganeres, but there are some songs i def dont like, like too much screamo, too jazzy, etc. But i like pretty much all.
I like everything. From screamo to things like Ed Sheeran. Older and newer songs. I grew up listening to Queen so i range from old to new, and all ganeres, but there are some songs i def dont like, like too much screamo, too jazzy, etc. But i like pretty much all.
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
My tastes lean more towards rock lately, but I'll listen to almost anything. Rock and pop are my favored genres. Much like Brenning, modern country and rap are pretty much the only genres I avoid for the most part.
My tastes lean more towards rock lately, but I'll listen to almost anything. Rock and pop are my favored genres. Much like Brenning, modern country and rap are pretty much the only genres I avoid for the most part.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Classical is my absolute favorite. Or just instrumental for all I care. As long as there's nobody really singing in it I'm a happy camper.

Though I also love Alt. rock. :x
Classical is my absolute favorite. Or just instrumental for all I care. As long as there's nobody really singing in it I'm a happy camper.

Though I also love Alt. rock. :x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'm a metalhead all the way through, but more into modern artists and metalcore/nu metal. Catch me in the pit at a concert under 50 people \m/
I'm a metalhead all the way through, but more into modern artists and metalcore/nu metal. Catch me in the pit at a concert under 50 people \m/
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
alt and indie. I would say I mostly listen to goth and indie, and then like... indie goth? dark indie? idk.
alt and indie. I would say I mostly listen to goth and indie, and then like... indie goth? dark indie? idk.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
is celldweller a music genre
is celldweller a music genre
Jp7QW8F.png
1 2 3