Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you had water today?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Have had none for almost 48 hours now.
Have had none for almost 48 hours now.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@SpiritFlower w a t e r please? (unless you need to for medical reasons)
@SpiritFlower w a t e r please? (unless you need to for medical reasons)
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
I forget and I do not feel thirsty. ;-; I cannot down more than 8 oz in one because I feel so full of water. I only get like a 7th of the amount of water you are supposed to have to none. when your brain remembers what you had for dinner last month but not drinking water everyday-
I forget and I do not feel thirsty. ;-; I cannot down more than 8 oz in one because I feel so full of water. I only get like a 7th of the amount of water you are supposed to have to none. when your brain remembers what you had for dinner last month but not drinking water everyday-
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
no, i had some sprite
no, i had some sprite

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I had malk
I had malk
6wki6zzvpikq.jpg
I need water lol
I need water lol
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
t e a
t e a
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
I just did. Like 40 seconds ago.
o-o
But,
you-you want me to do it again?
I just did. Like 40 seconds ago.
o-o
But,
you-you want me to do it again?
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
Actually, no. It's still pretty early for me though. I might not drink enough every day, but I normally get close to enough... unless... work lets me forget about it. Yay.
Actually, no. It's still pretty early for me though. I might not drink enough every day, but I normally get close to enough... unless... work lets me forget about it. Yay.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
I drink so much water after cutting out soda. Plain bottled water, Zero Gatorade powder water, sparkling water (my fave). I can finish half a 12 pack of sparkling water a day but I must contain myself because money...
I drink so much water after cutting out soda. Plain bottled water, Zero Gatorade powder water, sparkling water (my fave). I can finish half a 12 pack of sparkling water a day but I must contain myself because money...
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12