Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird/Funny morbid thoughts/facts?
1 2 3
[quote name="MintToast" date="2020-08-27 23:05:11" ] Not exactly morbid, but I do have a weird/funny fact for you! My Chemical Romance played a song called "Every Snowflake is Different (just like you)" on the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba! It is probably one of the most hilarious and sweet things I have ever seen. Everyone is jumping around and smiling! It's one of those things that gives you a heck ton of serotonin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fNRxGCSe0 [/quote] Wait a minute... That was MCR? Holy cow, I watched this show growing up and I am pretty sure I saw this song play. Oh my god, I can’t—
MintToast wrote on 2020-08-27 23:05:11:
Not exactly morbid, but I do have a weird/funny fact for you!

My Chemical Romance played a song called "Every Snowflake is Different (just like you)" on the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba! It is probably one of the most hilarious and sweet things I have ever seen. Everyone is jumping around and smiling! It's one of those things that gives you a heck ton of serotonin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fNRxGCSe0

Wait a minute... That was MCR? Holy cow, I watched this show growing up and I am pretty sure I saw this song play. Oh my god, I can’t—
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Also, morbid fact, sometimes certain herbivorous animals like deer or snowshoe hares eat carrion, or small animals and birds for extra nutrients.
Also, morbid fact, sometimes certain herbivorous animals like deer or snowshoe hares eat carrion, or small animals and birds for extra nutrients.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
When you eat a pineapple, the pineapple eats you too. (Enzymes, baby)

Also, chimpanzees are very territorial and will kill and eat chimps from rival troops. Or even from their own troop. Google at your own risk.
When you eat a pineapple, the pineapple eats you too. (Enzymes, baby)

Also, chimpanzees are very territorial and will kill and eat chimps from rival troops. Or even from their own troop. Google at your own risk.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

Ignore me I'll subscribe
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
1 2 3