General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird/Funny morbid thoughts/facts?
1 2 3
Does anyone have weird morbid thoughts or facts? Like, I have a mink(?) skull sitting next to me and sometimes I'll just puppet it in class like a weirdo and be like "Hellooo" with it.

Does anyone else have other entertaining morbid things they happen to know?
Does anyone have weird morbid thoughts or facts? Like, I have a mink(?) skull sitting next to me and sometimes I'll just puppet it in class like a weirdo and be like "Hellooo" with it.

Does anyone else have other entertaining morbid things they happen to know?
I'm opinionated but I'm not trying to be cold (if I'm coming off angry) I promise!
Every color challenge
i do a lot of animal breakdowns for my university's biology museum, mostly skinning/stuffing or skeletonizing. it's fun, i love the people there, i'm so sad the museum is closed this semester, but let me tell you it brings out the weirdest things in people. i'm keeping the particularly nasty things to myself but here's some nicer ones

- sometimes we find eggs in the birds we prepare! i call them kinder surprise eggs

- we have a happy and healthy flesh-eating dermestid beetle colony, affectionately referred to as the beetle babies

- very old zoological specimens were prepared using arsenic. this is fantastic for the specimen and preserves them very well, but does not do a good job of preserving the curator. our passenger pigeons WILL kill you

- i'm in the tetrapods collection but the last time i visited the fishes collection they just straight up had a lungfish hangin' out in an open tank of alcohol. stinky
i do a lot of animal breakdowns for my university's biology museum, mostly skinning/stuffing or skeletonizing. it's fun, i love the people there, i'm so sad the museum is closed this semester, but let me tell you it brings out the weirdest things in people. i'm keeping the particularly nasty things to myself but here's some nicer ones

- sometimes we find eggs in the birds we prepare! i call them kinder surprise eggs

- we have a happy and healthy flesh-eating dermestid beetle colony, affectionately referred to as the beetle babies

- very old zoological specimens were prepared using arsenic. this is fantastic for the specimen and preserves them very well, but does not do a good job of preserving the curator. our passenger pigeons WILL kill you

- i'm in the tetrapods collection but the last time i visited the fishes collection they just straight up had a lungfish hangin' out in an open tank of alcohol. stinky
@whalesbone
that's straight-up awesome, you get a friend request!

also tell the beetle babies a random kid on the internet says hi
@whalesbone
that's straight-up awesome, you get a friend request!

also tell the beetle babies a random kid on the internet says hi
I'm opinionated but I'm not trying to be cold (if I'm coming off angry) I promise!
Every color challenge
Not exactly morbid, but I do have a weird/funny fact for you!

My Chemical Romance played a song called "Every Snowflake is Different (just like you)" on the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba! It is probably one of the most hilarious and sweet things I have ever seen. Everyone is jumping around and smiling! It's one of those things that gives you a heck ton of serotonin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fNRxGCSe0
I just love it so much :')

And now for a morbid one, and it's one of my favorites.

Army ants will get stuck in "death circles" when they lose track of a pheromone trail, and once they do they follow each other. The ants will continue to follow each other because they don't have any other cues to tell them what to do. They eventually die of exhaustion.

My Chemical Romance played a song called "Every Snowflake is Different (just like you)" on the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba! It is probably one of the most hilarious and sweet things I have ever seen. Everyone is jumping around and smiling! It's one of those things that gives you a heck ton of serotonin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fNRxGCSe0

And now for a morbid one, and it's one of my favorites.

Army ants will get stuck in "death circles" when they lose track of a pheromone trail, and once they do they follow each other. The ants will continue to follow each other because they don't have any other cues to tell them what to do. They eventually die of exhaustion.
fCFYKBu.gif xKWFdX4.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-You matter!
”Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” - Neil Gaiman
Wow

I've got a weird thought!
Imagine the worst monster in the world, then imagine it had babies. 1000 mean little babies, born to wreak havoc. You've basically got an apocalypse starter kit!

A morbid thought!
The fact that the Sun's gonna blow up the Earth doesn't disturb me in the least.

A weird fact!
CNN news has broadcast prepared for when we're in an End-of-the-world situation!

Hope these at least weirded you out!
Wow

I've got a weird thought!
Imagine the worst monster in the world, then imagine it had babies. 1000 mean little babies, born to wreak havoc. You've basically got an apocalypse starter kit!

A morbid thought!
The fact that the Sun's gonna blow up the Earth doesn't disturb me in the least.

A weird fact!
CNN news has broadcast prepared for when we're in an End-of-the-world situation!

Hope these at least weirded you out!
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
I now want to write a story on that horrible monster and its thousand little babies. oh my god, that would be a nightmare on the human side and the monster side.
I now want to write a story on that horrible monster and its thousand little babies. oh my god, that would be a nightmare on the human side and the monster side.
Every color challenge
@Syrnaxi
Oh my gosh thats so true XD
@Syrnaxi
Oh my gosh thats so true XD
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Lions' tongues are so rough, they can lick your skin off : )
Lions' tongues are so rough, they can lick your skin off : )
banner2.png[/url]
[quote name="MintToast" date="2020-08-27 23:05:11" ] Not exactly morbid, but I do have a weird/funny fact for you! My Chemical Romance played a song called "Every Snowflake is Different (just like you)" on the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba! It is probably one of the most hilarious and sweet things I have ever seen. Everyone one is jumping around and smiling! It's one of those things that gives you a heck ton of serotonin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fNRxGCSe0 I just love it so much :') [/quote] Oh my [i]god[/i]. I have to show this to my sibling, they love MCR. Funniest thing I've seen all day!
MintToast wrote on 2020-08-27 23:05:11:

My Chemical Romance played a song called "Every Snowflake is Different (just like you)" on the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba! It is probably one of the most hilarious and sweet things I have ever seen. Everyone one is jumping around and smiling! It's one of those things that gives you a heck ton of serotonin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fNRxGCSe0
Oh my god. I have to show this to my sibling, they love MCR. Funniest thing I've seen all day!
xsluRnx.png
@Phoeniz [quote]Oh my god. I have to show this to my sibling, they love MCR. Funniest thing I've seen all day![/quote] I hope they enjoy it! :)
@Phoeniz
Quote:
Oh my god. I have to show this to my sibling, they love MCR. Funniest thing I've seen all day!
I hope they enjoy it! :)
fCFYKBu.gif xKWFdX4.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-You matter!
”Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” - Neil Gaiman
1 2 3