Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecrafters??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I got back into minecraft and hhh
yes.

idk- just discuss minecrafty stuff, introduce yourself, make friends, whatever..

No suspicious links like last time.

I play on LemonCloud (LC), mainly creative.
Im personally not very active until late and even then it gets iffy, but Im usually open to talk on their discord?
I started playing again around June, hiatus in Sept-Oct, another hiatus in Oct-Dec and I just started being active again ^^
I got back into minecraft and hhh
yes.

idk- just discuss minecrafty stuff, introduce yourself, make friends, whatever..

No suspicious links like last time.

I play on LemonCloud (LC), mainly creative.
Im personally not very active until late and even then it gets iffy, but Im usually open to talk on their discord?
I started playing again around June, hiatus in Sept-Oct, another hiatus in Oct-Dec and I just started being active again ^^
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
ahh ive been playing minecraft for such a long time its one of my favorite games!! ive played it on pc, ds, mobile, and now prefer using my switch :)

ive got a few worlds i like to switch between to keep things different! theyre mostly survival, i enjoy creative but i get so much more accomplishment from playing a survival world. :)
ive,, also got like no attention span and cannot make really elaborate structures but i love seeing the things people make!!

i also just really like the design of the enderdragon, enderman, and the ender in general!
ahh ive been playing minecraft for such a long time its one of my favorite games!! ive played it on pc, ds, mobile, and now prefer using my switch :)

ive got a few worlds i like to switch between to keep things different! theyre mostly survival, i enjoy creative but i get so much more accomplishment from playing a survival world. :)
ive,, also got like no attention span and cannot make really elaborate structures but i love seeing the things people make!!

i also just really like the design of the enderdragon, enderman, and the ender in general!
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
I recently bought Minecraft for the Switch and it's my first time really playing it! I watched a lot of Minecraft Youtubers when I was a kid, but not recently and it's changed a ton from what I remember, like the Nether has biomes now?? That's insane to me, I remember it being all red and on fire, and that's it.

It's so crazy and cool to see all the different things that got introduced over time. I've heard about underwater ruins(?) with guardians and I can't wait to find one and check it out!

edit: I forgot to mention, I'm only on survival mode right now. I built a swamp tower that looks kinda bad but I'm proud of it nonetheless :)
I recently bought Minecraft for the Switch and it's my first time really playing it! I watched a lot of Minecraft Youtubers when I was a kid, but not recently and it's changed a ton from what I remember, like the Nether has biomes now?? That's insane to me, I remember it being all red and on fire, and that's it.

It's so crazy and cool to see all the different things that got introduced over time. I've heard about underwater ruins(?) with guardians and I can't wait to find one and check it out!

edit: I forgot to mention, I'm only on survival mode right now. I built a swamp tower that looks kinda bad but I'm proud of it nonetheless :)
FTuaU7Y.png
*Pokes head in*
Yes, I like to mine and craft. I mostly love building stuff in creative but I do have 1 long term survival world. Just got into shaders/texture packs/optifine and it is heavenly, a totally new MC experience that's just amazing (and terrifying). Rip my PC, though.

I'd love to play multiplayer survival if anyone is up to it...?
*Pokes head in*
Yes, I like to mine and craft. I mostly love building stuff in creative but I do have 1 long term survival world. Just got into shaders/texture packs/optifine and it is heavenly, a totally new MC experience that's just amazing (and terrifying). Rip my PC, though.

I'd love to play multiplayer survival if anyone is up to it...?
I love just exploring and doing the most random stuff on Minecraft. It's a good time
I love just exploring and doing the most random stuff on Minecraft. It's a good time
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
I usually play on servers, tbh.

Also, updated my sig for the server, so I hope it gets more people lmao
I usually play on servers, tbh.

Also, updated my sig for the server, so I hope it gets more people lmao
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
i play on bedrock because the only computer my family would let me use was ancient and could barely run singleplayer minecraft, let alone multiplayer. then it broke, so i just play on pocket edition for now :/ (i do have a chromebook but no way could it run mc lmao)

idk how long i've been playing?? at least 7 years i think?? but i'm barely decent at most aspects of the game lol. i like building and parkour and building parkour, and while i'm not very good at it (plus parkour is way more difficult on pocket edition) i do find it pretty fun!

survival is alright too, but normally i play on easy or peaceful because the thing i like about survival is the resource gathering and the feeling of accomplishment when you finish a relatively big build. so i don't focus too much on monster hunting or beating the game that much, just kinda vibing.

anyways i'm not going to start on mcyt because between the people i used to watch as a kid and the people i watch now. this post will get even longer than it already is lol
i play on bedrock because the only computer my family would let me use was ancient and could barely run singleplayer minecraft, let alone multiplayer. then it broke, so i just play on pocket edition for now :/ (i do have a chromebook but no way could it run mc lmao)

idk how long i've been playing?? at least 7 years i think?? but i'm barely decent at most aspects of the game lol. i like building and parkour and building parkour, and while i'm not very good at it (plus parkour is way more difficult on pocket edition) i do find it pretty fun!

survival is alright too, but normally i play on easy or peaceful because the thing i like about survival is the resource gathering and the feeling of accomplishment when you finish a relatively big build. so i don't focus too much on monster hunting or beating the game that much, just kinda vibing.

anyways i'm not going to start on mcyt because between the people i used to watch as a kid and the people i watch now. this post will get even longer than it already is lol
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Thanks to YouTube, I’ve been diving back into the world of Minecraft. I play both Creative and Survival, and I’m mainly a builder redstone's like magic to me

Although I’ve never played on a server before, I would love too! It gets real lonely in my survival world, and I progress really slowly. Also, I've never been to the End before, though I’m working on it for that sweet, sweet elytra. Thank god for villagers, as annoying they can be...

Started playing the game in 1.7, but took a huge break and came back right before 1.16. Imagine my surprise when I discovered flying was a thing in survival... I used to only play creative, so my fighting and not dying skills are pretty meh.

(LexS, I kinda want to join your server. Is it on Java?)
Thanks to YouTube, I’ve been diving back into the world of Minecraft. I play both Creative and Survival, and I’m mainly a builder redstone's like magic to me

Although I’ve never played on a server before, I would love too! It gets real lonely in my survival world, and I progress really slowly. Also, I've never been to the End before, though I’m working on it for that sweet, sweet elytra. Thank god for villagers, as annoying they can be...

Started playing the game in 1.7, but took a huge break and came back right before 1.16. Imagine my surprise when I discovered flying was a thing in survival... I used to only play creative, so my fighting and not dying skills are pretty meh.

(LexS, I kinda want to join your server. Is it on Java?)
A small light blue colored moth with rainbow wings cutely bobs up and down xxxxxxx
FR+3
i play minecraft occasionally, most of the time w/ friends but i get bored p quickly and go back to playing other stuff. still have fun with the game tho

[joining a new server sounds fun tho]
i play minecraft occasionally, most of the time w/ friends but i get bored p quickly and go back to playing other stuff. still have fun with the game tho

[joining a new server sounds fun tho]
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
it's been a hot spicy minute since i've played minecraft actually! i should get back into it again tbh, it's a nice game to vibe in when i'm not feeling WoW

i'm usually all for creative, but survival is fun too! haven't done any adventure maps or anything myself though

(also, is the server for java edition? i'll be hopping on soon enough (my username's Switchtrip) if i'm able to join in
edit: seems like it works on java, although i'm not exactly able to pop in due to not being whitelisted ^^;)
it's been a hot spicy minute since i've played minecraft actually! i should get back into it again tbh, it's a nice game to vibe in when i'm not feeling WoW

i'm usually all for creative, but survival is fun too! haven't done any adventure maps or anything myself though

(also, is the server for java edition? i'll be hopping on soon enough (my username's Switchtrip) if i'm able to join in
edit: seems like it works on java, although i'm not exactly able to pop in due to not being whitelisted ^^;)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8