Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old Skyhaven Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117
Autumn is adorable! her spine must be made of rubber, so jealous

Definitely agree on dragon of the week, it's way less taxing, and it's kind of like dragon employee of the month
Autumn is adorable! her spine must be made of rubber, so jealous

Definitely agree on dragon of the week, it's way less taxing, and it's kind of like dragon employee of the month

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I also like dragon of the week, it's less stressful on ya.
Autumn is such a pretty dragon what the heck :0
I also like dragon of the week, it's less stressful on ya.
Autumn is such a pretty dragon what the heck :0
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
@Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6

Update time! This post will be updated live (over the hours, tis night and I'm tired) as I finish jotting down everything.

Development is coming along great, I've got *most* of the dragon breeds in my head, but not all the art, there's that. I'd post images if I could, but Imgur is... grumpy. It'll be okay soon tho, don't worry :) internet is laggy anyway

Visit Skyhaven--OfclGroup if you have DeviantArt to join the Skyhaven group. Why does it have that 'ofcl group' part at the end?
..the name 'Skyhaven' was already taken.

So, the breeding cave will open once I can get images working (how are you supposed to make your dragons without examples :| ) and depending on the species, you can get various amounts of eggs (some might be lain dead, heads up, to reduce my personal art blocks/eye strain.

As I stated before, Minty's breed, Sunwings, can have up to 7 eggs, the last one most likely to be... dead :P

One more note on breeding- Some breeds aren't compatible with each other. These pairings will be clarified later.

Also, in order to get more dragons (besides breeding them) you can either buy or adopt them off the marketplace, which will also contain add-ons, the equivalent of apparel, or explore in the wilds of Skyhaven for wildborn-genone.

The official currency is DragonCoins or some better name I have yet to think of. Conversion rate: 1 DragonCoin = 2 FR gems = 1,500 FR treasure. This may change.

And that's about all, folks! Have a fun time.
@Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6

Update time! This post will be updated live (over the hours, tis night and I'm tired) as I finish jotting down everything.

Development is coming along great, I've got *most* of the dragon breeds in my head, but not all the art, there's that. I'd post images if I could, but Imgur is... grumpy. It'll be okay soon tho, don't worry :) internet is laggy anyway

Visit Skyhaven--OfclGroup if you have DeviantArt to join the Skyhaven group. Why does it have that 'ofcl group' part at the end?
..the name 'Skyhaven' was already taken.

So, the breeding cave will open once I can get images working (how are you supposed to make your dragons without examples :| ) and depending on the species, you can get various amounts of eggs (some might be lain dead, heads up, to reduce my personal art blocks/eye strain.

As I stated before, Minty's breed, Sunwings, can have up to 7 eggs, the last one most likely to be... dead :P

One more note on breeding- Some breeds aren't compatible with each other. These pairings will be clarified later.

Also, in order to get more dragons (besides breeding them) you can either buy or adopt them off the marketplace, which will also contain add-ons, the equivalent of apparel, or explore in the wilds of Skyhaven for wildborn-genone.

The official currency is DragonCoins or some better name I have yet to think of. Conversion rate: 1 DragonCoin = 2 FR gems = 1,500 FR treasure. This may change.

And that's about all, folks! Have a fun time.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Woo hoo!
Woo hoo!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan forgot to post this. Would you like any coins?
@MediaeLycan forgot to post this. Would you like any coins?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Sure! How many coins buys a dragon?
Sure! How many coins buys a dragon?
Cauldron Services [Open]
@MediaeLycan depends on the dragon, I'd say around 50 for a gen 1 (they are rare, and it kinda depends on the breed) and 20 for normal. You might want some backup coins (for other stuff) though :)
@MediaeLycan depends on the dragon, I'd say around 50 for a gen 1 (they are rare, and it kinda depends on the breed) and 20 for normal. You might want some backup coins (for other stuff) though :)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Yay! This seems to be getting along great!
Yay! This seems to be getting along great!
Snazzy, should I send it in a CR?
Snazzy, should I send it in a CR?
Cauldron Services [Open]
@MediaeLycan sure
@MediaeLycan sure
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117