Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old Skyhaven Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117
@Tweeter101 Hah, lol
I've got two brothers...
@Tweeter101 Hah, lol
I've got two brothers...
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6 I have officially subbed to this thread! Now, I've decided to do a Dragon of the Day/Week depending on how much time I get for doodling. Are these Skyhaven dragons, you ask? Well, yes actually! They don't belong to any breed though, so their rank is currently [i]secret[/i], instead of common or rare or something like that. They currently belong to no one since Skyhaven hasn't had dragons released yet, but they will exist in-game very soon. Keep your eyes peel- no, actually, don't peel them. Just... paw-PAY attention. And the first dragon of the week is... [b][color=orange]Autumn![/color][/b] She is a lively, curious Wyrm (snake-like, with minimal/no wings) and her name originates from her colors. She is depicted in the fall time, playing with the leaves and herself. [color=#855C0B]T[/color][color=#94680B]h[/color][color=#A3740B]o[/color][color=#B2800B]u[/color][color=#C28D0C]g[/color][color=#D1990C]h[/color][color=#E0A50C]t[/color][color=#EFB10C]s[/color][color=#FFBE0D],[/color] [color=#F2A937]a[/color][color=#EB9E4C]n[/color][color=#E59461]y[/color][color=#DF8976]o[/color][color=#D87F8B]n[/color][color=#D274A0]e[/color][color=#CC6AB5]?[/color] You can also give me suggestions for Dragons of the Day/Week here. (Should it be day or week? I can definitely do day but worried about consistency due to rl) [img]https://imgur.com/rzkm1eW.png[/img] What? No, I wasn't trying to fit her into a square on purpose... [s]yeah right[/s]
@Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6
I have officially subbed to this thread!
Now, I've decided to do a Dragon of the Day/Week depending on how much time I get for doodling. Are these Skyhaven dragons, you ask? Well, yes actually! They don't belong to any breed though, so their rank is currently secret, instead of common or rare or something like that. They currently belong to no one since Skyhaven hasn't had dragons released yet, but they will exist in-game very soon. Keep your eyes peel- no, actually, don't peel them. Just... paw-PAY attention.

And the first dragon of the week is...
Autumn! She is a lively, curious Wyrm (snake-like, with minimal/no wings) and her name originates from her colors. She is depicted in the fall time, playing with the leaves and herself.

Thoughts, anyone? You can also give me suggestions for Dragons of the Day/Week here. (Should it be day or week? I can definitely do day but worried about consistency due to rl)
rzkm1eW.png

What? No, I wasn't trying to fit her into a square on purpose...
yeah right
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Autumn is so amazing!!!
Autumn is so amazing!!!
vFUjKWv.png tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png
FR+3
Any/All
@Moonpool18 tysm!
@Moonpool18 tysm!
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
:0
She’s so pretty! I love all the designs you’ve come up with so far <3
I think you’d be better off doing dragon of the week, as it’s be easier to sustain along with RL stuff.
:D
:0
She’s so pretty! I love all the designs you’ve come up with so far <3
I think you’d be better off doing dragon of the week, as it’s be easier to sustain along with RL stuff.
:D
@Lunalis Thanks! And I think Derg o' the Week is better as well in availability. These are supposed to be.. ultra rare? or something, so it might not do to be able to buy one every day.
@Lunalis Thanks! And I think Derg o' the Week is better as well in availability. These are supposed to be.. ultra rare? or something, so it might not do to be able to buy one every day.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
This looks so cool! Dragon of the week sounds better, and you could even make fancy ones for Christmas!

i.e.
Christmas, you can find a little elf dragon and adopt it, Santa won't mind, right?
Halloween, all the dragons get dressed up, but one of the costumes doesn't seem to come off? Take them home to look after..
This looks so cool! Dragon of the week sounds better, and you could even make fancy ones for Christmas!

i.e.
Christmas, you can find a little elf dragon and adopt it, Santa won't mind, right?
Halloween, all the dragons get dressed up, but one of the costumes doesn't seem to come off? Take them home to look after..
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan holiday dergs? Oh yea.
@MediaeLycan holiday dergs? Oh yea.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
sadsfgfhhm 18 alerts, the numbers are spiking

oo yes!! I think dragon of the week would be easier on you, being that making one every day would probably kill you lol

also, I have a school-type thing starting tomorrow (it's online) and I may be a little less active, just a heads up : " )
sadsfgfhhm 18 alerts, the numbers are spiking

oo yes!! I think dragon of the week would be easier on you, being that making one every day would probably kill you lol

also, I have a school-type thing starting tomorrow (it's online) and I may be a little less active, just a heads up : " )
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
@BrightBreeze that's fine :)
@BrightBreeze that's fine :)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117