Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old Skyhaven Thread
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 116 117
oooooo
oooooo
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
@Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6

Hey. So, some of you mentioned not joining the Discord for reasons, but that's fine. I just thought I'd share the link anyway, in case you need it but can't find it.

I'm fairly new to creating a Discord, so pointers are welcome!

https://discord.gg/JRfzacE
@Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6

Hey. So, some of you mentioned not joining the Discord for reasons, but that's fine. I just thought I'd share the link anyway, in case you need it but can't find it.

I'm fairly new to creating a Discord, so pointers are welcome!

https://discord.gg/JRfzacE
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Eskria @SpiritX @Bezonox @Enen16106

Discord received an update, you can now post in Introductions
Sorry for the inconvenience
@Eskria @SpiritX @Bezonox @Enen16106

Discord received an update, you can now post in Introductions
Sorry for the inconvenience
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
[center] @Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6 This announcement has been long overdue... [size=7][color=purple][b]Who Wants a Dragon?[/b][/color][/size] Hey. Stop. No crowding. THERE ARE RULES. [b]Gee, Zi. We wait a month for this announcement and then you have us wait [i]more[/i]?[/b] Er, yes. Since this is your first dragon, I'll let you ask for anything [u]existent[/u]. Meaning, don't ask for an eye color that doesn't exist, because that won't be granted to you. [b]Is that it?[/b] Nope. There are four breeds thus far, because I'm too lazy to create more. There is no difference between adult and baby art for two reasons. One, do you really expect me to be able to do that on a dragon-by-dragon basis? Perhaps if I limited the game more, yes, but I don't want to do that. Two, I don't have enough sketchbooks/paper. I really wish I did, believe me. [b]What are the breeds?[/b] Ah, I'm glad you asked! Each breed has an elemental alignment to one or two of the four elements: fire, water, earth, wind. (this doesn't affect your dragon as it does in FR, this is solely for genealogy purposes) Here is some fun art of them along with some stats. I recommend looking at the stats as they'll effect your dragon when you adopt it. [b]Adopting?[/b] Oh, right. You can either give some criteria and have us [s]that means me[/s] try to find a wild dragon that meets those criteria or ask the GAC (Grand Adoption Center) to provide a dragon meeting those criteria. The chances of getting your dragon to meet your criteria at the GAC are higher than adopting a wild dragon, but it costs 10 coins. Chances of grayscales do not decrease. (I will be using a RNG so no biases will be involved. At least, outside of my head, no biases.) [b]Okay. Give us one breed.[/b] First, the Sunwing! You know these ones, right? Mr. Orange is proud of their fame. It's too bad this one is pink and mad. We'll call her Mad Lollipop. Er, sorry? You're asking why there's color outside of the lines? Yeah... about that... I didn't really pay attention to the art and so the result isn't the best. I suppose that's what I get for drawing in a rush, so let's call it even. [img]https://imgur.com/1BQuMV0.png[/img] [b]Sunwing Stats[/b] Rarity: common Elemental alignment: fire Average male size: 2-3m long Average female size: 2-3m long Average male weight: 75-90 pounds (pounds, yes. i will not convert because my brain was not programmed for converting units) Average female weight: 60-80 pounds Common colors: yellow, orange, red, pink Uncommon colors: brown, green, blue Rare colors: purple Epic colors: grayscale Eye colors: red, orange, yellow, pink, green, blue Expected personality: anything, usually not aggressive/vicious Expected social personality: ambivert or extrovert Expected skills: flight, agility, intelligence Minimum nest size: 2 eggs (no weggs, yay! but only yay for you, not for me) Maximum nest size: 7 eggs Male breeding cooldown: 5 days Female breeding cooldown: 5 days Mating habits: may mate for life, depending on the dragons in question Sign of sickness: faded colors (you'll be able to tell, even if i don't tell you, because healthy sunwings all have bright colors. like coatls) Mutations: double tails (mutations depend on whether the parent(s) has the gene or not, and cannot be carried, so they'll always be visible) [b]You talk to much[/b] No, I'm an avid writer. Onto the next breed! [b]Wait, let me reread the Sunwing's stats[/b] You do that, I'm moving on to Wispers. This one... he's not as mad as Mad Lollipop. Very curious dude, let's name him Breezer (for reference's sake) [img]https://imgur.com/R6TaykB.png[/img] [b]Wisper Stats:[/b] Rarity: common Elemental alignment: wind Average male size: 4-5m long (they aren't big, they just have a lot of tail) Average female size: 4m long Average male weight: 30-50 pounds Average female weight: 30-50 pounds Common colors: green Uncommon colors: blue, yellow, orange, pink, brown Rare colors: purple, red Epic colors: grayscale Eye colors: purple, blue, green, yellow Expected personality: outgoing, friendly, curious, excitable (think puppies) Expected social personality: extrovert Expected skills: flight, agility, speed, stamina (yes, of course they can fly with no wings!) Minimum nest size: 0 eggs (very, very low chance! don't even worry) Maximum nest size: 4 eggs (although 1-3 is the most common size) Male breeding cooldown: 11 days Female breeding cooldown: 11 days Mating habits: will very likely mate for life before death, but aren't opposed to mating with other dragons before finding a permanent mate (deceased mates are a source of heavy grief, and the living dragons have been known to die of it, mostly by starving themselves. but in-game, dragons don't die) Sign of sickness: faded colors, grayscale eyes [b]Why, Zi. Why[/b] Because I'm evil, duh. Although.. there are 2 more dragons to go through. Heh. Heh heh. If it makes you feel any better, the art for the Umbrathorn is very cool. [b]Show me.[/b] Did any of you see the hidden preview for this, somewhere in this thread? I won't link it because it's not necessary, but feel free to go search for it. [img]https://imgur.com/b9UWRZ6.png[/img] [b]Umbrathorn Stats:[/b] Rarity: common Elemental alignment: earth Average male size: 4m long Average female size: 4-4.5m long (what's wrong with the girls being bigger?) Average male weight: 60-125 pounds Average female weight: 57-80 pounds Common colors: green, blue, purple Uncommon colors: red, yellow Rare colors: orange, brown, pink (lol, pink umbrathorn) Epic colors: grayscale Eye colors: blue, green, brown Expected personality: aggressive, vicious, vengeful, arrogant, proud Expected social personality: introvert (or very possibly i-will-kill-you-vert) Expected skills: battle, building, climbing, stamina, digging (even though they hate it digging, they are very good at it) Minimum nest size: 1 egg Maximum nest size: 4 eggs Male breeding cooldown: none Female breeding cooldown: 4 days (but only because they take care of the eggs, nothing more) Mating habits: don't mate for life Sign of sickness: lethargy, dull scales Other: It is impossible for Umbrathorn to be demisexual, due to their mating habits Mutations: wings and tail spikes [b]What's the last one?[/b] Korvhis. [b]Huh?[/b] Nevermind. But here it is. Oh, I literally just realized it's half-grayscale. Huh. [img]https://imgur.com/DqVFMLE.png[/img] [b]Korvhis Stats:[/b] Rarity: common Elemental alignment: water, earth Average male size: 6-9m long Average female size: 6-8m long Average male weight: 65-89 pounds Average female weight: 60-89 pounds Common colors: yellow, pink, purple, orange Uncommon colors: red, brown Rare colors: blue, green Epic colors: grayscale Eye colors: yellow, orange, red, purple, gray (not grayscale, just gray) Expected personality: vicious, proud, protective (like guardians, only without charges) Expected social personality: introvert or ambivert Expected skills: battle, tunneling, swimming (has poisonous fangs) Minimum nest size: 1 egg Maximum nest size: 5 eggs Male breeding cooldown: 10 days Female breeding cooldown: 10 days Mating habits: may mate for life, but unlikely Sign of sickness: lethargy, refusal to swim, dull scales [b]...so... now that all of [i]that[/i] is over, can I create my dragon?[/b] Depends. I'm trusting all of you to update your dragons bios within 12 hours of a notif from me, and if you fail to do so, I'm going to be highly annoyed, since this is a [i]user-run game[/i]. So, to ensure that no one fails out of lack of understanding, I'll be moving down the pinglist and helping each user individually (or 2 at a time) so there is no confusion. This means [b]Cynderfire[/b] and [b]BrightBreeze[/b] are first to adopt their starter dragons. [b]Okay. Will I be pinged when it's my turn?[/b] Yes. If you don't respond by rollover, I'll PM you. If it's too close to rollover and you aren't active, I'll wait till next rollover. Sound fair? Good. And with this announcement, [color=purple]everyone has had 200 coins added to their Skyhaven account[/color]. Use them wisely! And don't hesitate to refer to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2888834/1#post_44072427]this post[/url] to check how many coins you have. Just find your name, and the amount of coins you have will be listed right above your keeper dragon. [b]How do I tell you my criteria for a dragon?[/b] Form for criteria: (remove all within brackets) Species: [Sunwing, Wisper, Umbrathorn, Korvhis] Preferred gender: [male, female, any, non-binary - if not cisgender, please clarify what. This criteria may not be met] Adoption area: [wilderness or GAC] Preferred body color: [state three, in order of most favored to least favored] Preferred eye color: [only one, please] Grayscale: [if we find a grayscale, would you like to be notified?] Preferred personality: [happy, independent, moody, etc.] Preferred social personality: [introvert, extrovert, or ambivert] Preferred skills: [must be listed in breed stats or make sense due to breed stats] Health: [healthy, sick, any] Mutations: [depends on species, or none] Other: [list any questions, concerns, or comments you have] [b]Whew! How long did this take you?[/b] FOREVER. Bye.
This announcement has been long overdue...
Who Wants a Dragon?

Hey. Stop. No crowding. THERE ARE RULES.

Gee, Zi. We wait a month for this announcement and then you have us wait more?

Er, yes. Since this is your first dragon, I'll let you ask for anything existent. Meaning, don't ask for an eye color that doesn't exist, because that won't be granted to you.

Is that it?

Nope. There are four breeds thus far, because I'm too lazy to create more. There is no difference between adult and baby art for two reasons. One, do you really expect me to be able to do that on a dragon-by-dragon basis? Perhaps if I limited the game more, yes, but I don't want to do that. Two, I don't have enough sketchbooks/paper. I really wish I did, believe me.

What are the breeds?

Ah, I'm glad you asked! Each breed has an elemental alignment to one or two of the four elements: fire, water, earth, wind. (this doesn't affect your dragon as it does in FR, this is solely for genealogy purposes) Here is some fun art of them along with some stats. I recommend looking at the stats as they'll effect your dragon when you adopt it.

Adopting?

Oh, right. You can either give some criteria and have us that means me try to find a wild dragon that meets those criteria or ask the GAC (Grand Adoption Center) to provide a dragon meeting those criteria. The chances of getting your dragon to meet your criteria at the GAC are higher than adopting a wild dragon, but it costs 10 coins. Chances of grayscales do not decrease.

(I will be using a RNG so no biases will be involved. At least, outside of my head, no biases.)

Okay. Give us one breed.

First, the Sunwing! You know these ones, right? Mr. Orange is proud of their fame. It's too bad this one is pink and mad. We'll call her Mad Lollipop.

Er, sorry? You're asking why there's color outside of the lines? Yeah... about that... I didn't really pay attention to the art and so the result isn't the best. I suppose that's what I get for drawing in a rush, so let's call it even.

1BQuMV0.png
Sunwing Stats
Rarity: common
Elemental alignment: fire
Average male size: 2-3m long
Average female size: 2-3m long
Average male weight: 75-90 pounds (pounds, yes. i will not convert because my brain was not programmed for converting units)
Average female weight: 60-80 pounds
Common colors: yellow, orange, red, pink
Uncommon colors: brown, green, blue
Rare colors: purple
Epic colors: grayscale
Eye colors: red, orange, yellow, pink, green, blue
Expected personality: anything, usually not aggressive/vicious
Expected social personality: ambivert or extrovert
Expected skills: flight, agility, intelligence
Minimum nest size: 2 eggs (no weggs, yay! but only yay for you, not for me)
Maximum nest size: 7 eggs
Male breeding cooldown: 5 days
Female breeding cooldown: 5 days
Mating habits: may mate for life, depending on the dragons in question
Sign of sickness: faded colors (you'll be able to tell, even if i don't tell you, because healthy sunwings all have bright colors. like coatls)
Mutations: double tails (mutations depend on whether the parent(s) has the gene or not, and cannot be carried, so they'll always be visible)

You talk to much

No, I'm an avid writer. Onto the next breed!

Wait, let me reread the Sunwing's stats

You do that, I'm moving on to Wispers.

This one... he's not as mad as Mad Lollipop. Very curious dude, let's name him Breezer (for reference's sake)

R6TaykB.png
Wisper Stats:
Elemental alignment: wind
Average male size: 4-5m long (they aren't big, they just have a lot of tail)
Average female size: 4m long
Average male weight: 30-50 pounds
Average female weight: 30-50 pounds
Common colors: green
Uncommon colors: blue, yellow, orange, pink, brown
Rare colors: purple, red
Eye colors: purple, blue, green, yellow
Expected personality: outgoing, friendly, curious, excitable (think puppies)
Expected social personality: extrovert
Expected skills: flight, agility, speed, stamina (yes, of course they can fly with no wings!)
Minimum nest size: 0 eggs (very, very low chance! don't even worry)
Maximum nest size: 4 eggs (although 1-3 is the most common size)
Male breeding cooldown: 11 days
Female breeding cooldown: 11 days
Mating habits: will very likely mate for life before death, but aren't opposed to mating with other dragons before finding a permanent mate (deceased mates are a source of heavy grief, and the living dragons have been known to die of it, mostly by starving themselves. but in-game, dragons don't die)
Sign of sickness: faded colors, grayscale eyes

Why, Zi. Why

Because I'm evil, duh. Although.. there are 2 more dragons to go through. Heh. Heh heh.

If it makes you feel any better, the art for the Umbrathorn is very cool.

Show me.

Did any of you see the hidden preview for this, somewhere in this thread? I won't link it because it's not necessary, but feel free to go search for it.

b9UWRZ6.png
Umbrathorn Stats:
Elemental alignment: earth
Average male size: 4m long
Average female size: 4-4.5m long (what's wrong with the girls being bigger?)
Average male weight: 60-125 pounds
Average female weight: 57-80 pounds
Common colors: green, blue, purple
Uncommon colors: red, yellow
Rare colors: orange, brown, pink (lol, pink umbrathorn)
Eye colors: blue, green, brown
Expected personality: aggressive, vicious, vengeful, arrogant, proud
Expected social personality: introvert (or very possibly i-will-kill-you-vert)
Expected skills: battle, building, climbing, stamina, digging (even though they hate it digging, they are very good at it)
Minimum nest size: 1 egg
Maximum nest size: 4 eggs
Male breeding cooldown: none
Female breeding cooldown: 4 days (but only because they take care of the eggs, nothing more)
Mating habits: don't mate for life
Sign of sickness: lethargy, dull scales
Other: It is impossible for Umbrathorn to be demisexual, due to their mating habits
Mutations: wings and tail spikes

What's the last one?

Korvhis.

Huh?

Nevermind. But here it is. Oh, I literally just realized it's half-grayscale. Huh.

DqVFMLE.png
Korvhis Stats:
Elemental alignment: water, earth
Average male size: 6-9m long
Average female size: 6-8m long
Average male weight: 65-89 pounds
Average female weight: 60-89 pounds
Common colors: yellow, pink, purple, orange
Uncommon colors: red, brown
Rare colors: blue, green
Eye colors: yellow, orange, red, purple, gray (not grayscale, just gray)
Expected personality: vicious, proud, protective (like guardians, only without charges)
Expected social personality: introvert or ambivert
Expected skills: battle, tunneling, swimming (has poisonous fangs)
Minimum nest size: 1 egg
Maximum nest size: 5 eggs
Male breeding cooldown: 10 days
Female breeding cooldown: 10 days
Mating habits: may mate for life, but unlikely
Sign of sickness: lethargy, refusal to swim, dull scales

...so... now that all of that is over, can I create my dragon?

Depends. I'm trusting all of you to update your dragons bios within 12 hours of a notif from me, and if you fail to do so, I'm going to be highly annoyed, since this is a user-run game. So, to ensure that no one fails out of lack of understanding, I'll be moving down the pinglist and helping each user individually (or 2 at a time) so there is no confusion. This means Cynderfire and BrightBreeze are first to adopt their starter dragons.

Okay. Will I be pinged when it's my turn?

Yes. If you don't respond by rollover, I'll PM you. If it's too close to rollover and you aren't active, I'll wait till next rollover. Sound fair? Good. And with this announcement, everyone has had 200 coins added to their Skyhaven account. Use them wisely! And don't hesitate to refer to this post to check how many coins you have. Just find your name, and the amount of coins you have will be listed right above your keeper dragon.

How do I tell you my criteria for a dragon?

Form for criteria: (remove all within brackets)
Species: [Sunwing, Wisper, Umbrathorn, Korvhis]
Preferred gender: [male, female, any, non-binary - if not cisgender, please clarify what. This criteria may not be met]
Adoption area: [wilderness or GAC]
Preferred body color: [state three, in order of most favored to least favored]
Preferred eye color: [only one, please]
Grayscale: [if we find a grayscale, would you like to be notified?]
Preferred personality: [happy, independent, moody, etc.]
Preferred social personality: [introvert, extrovert, or ambivert]
Preferred skills: [must be listed in breed stats or make sense due to breed stats]
Health: [healthy, sick, any]
Mutations: [depends on species, or none]
Other:
Whew! How long did this take you?

FOREVER.

Bye.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
Form for criteria:
Species: , Umbrathorn
Preferred gender: Suprise me!
Adoption area: wilderness
Preferred body color: black-dark purple-silver
Preferred eye color: Cyan
Grayscale: Yes please!
Preferred personality: Fiery, determined, strong, somewhat paranoid, skilled fighter
Preferred social personality: introvert preferred, but ambient works too :)
Preferred skills: battle, stamina, stealth (can mine be good at art? Lmao)
Health: Any
Other:
Can I design him/her after given a sheet and physical description by you?
Form for criteria:
Species: , Umbrathorn
Preferred gender: Suprise me!
Adoption area: wilderness
Preferred body color: black-dark purple-silver
Preferred eye color: Cyan
Grayscale: Yes please!
Preferred personality: Fiery, determined, strong, somewhat paranoid, skilled fighter
Preferred social personality: introvert preferred, but ambient works too :)
Preferred skills: battle, stamina, stealth (can mine be good at art? Lmao)
Health: Any
Other:
Can I design him/her after given a sheet and physical description by you?
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@Cynderfire Sorry, sheet and physical description?
@Cynderfire Sorry, sheet and physical description?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty
I meant once you tell me what I actually got lol
@Zikitty
I meant once you tell me what I actually got lol
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG AAAAAAAAA
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AND I’M STILL CONFUSED AS FRICK BUT TIME TO GIVE THIS A SHOT >:DD
Ok i guess i do this form then bngefd

Species: Whisper
Preferred gender: any!
Adoption area: GAC i guess
Preferred body color: Green (lighter shades are nice btw), pink, and blue
Preferred eye color: yellow!!
Grayscale: yaass notify me asap
Preferred personality: curious is really my only hope! Anything will do tho
Preferred social personality: ambivert
Preferred skills: agility & speed
Health: any
Other: aaaa!! I’m hyped!! Also, please tell me if i did anything wrong, I’m tired and about to log off here fghbj
And i added 200 to my dragoncoin total and it’s in Jago’s bio :D
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG AAAAAAAAA
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AND I’M STILL CONFUSED AS FRICK BUT TIME TO GIVE THIS A SHOT >:DD
Ok i guess i do this form then bngefd

Species: Whisper
Preferred gender: any!
Adoption area: GAC i guess
Preferred body color: Green (lighter shades are nice btw), pink, and blue
Preferred eye color: yellow!!
Grayscale: yaass notify me asap
Preferred personality: curious is really my only hope! Anything will do tho
Preferred social personality: ambivert
Preferred skills: agility & speed
Health: any
Other: aaaa!! I’m hyped!! Also, please tell me if i did anything wrong, I’m tired and about to log off here fghbj
And i added 200 to my dragoncoin total and it’s in Jago’s bio :D
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
@Cynderfire
Oh. The thing is, we I find a dragon that matches your criteria relatively well, and show it to you. And then you tell us me whether you'd like to adopt it or not. I'll tell you what it's gender, skills, personality, etc. are, so... yeah. Excuse me while I find my pencil.
@Cynderfire
Oh. The thing is, we I find a dragon that matches your criteria relatively well, and show it to you. And then you tell us me whether you'd like to adopt it or not. I'll tell you what it's gender, skills, personality, etc. are, so... yeah. Excuse me while I find my pencil.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@BrightBreeze Alright. I shall scour every corner of the GAC for a suitable dragon...
@BrightBreeze Alright. I shall scour every corner of the GAC for a suitable dragon...
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 116 117