Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old Skyhaven Thread
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 116 117
@Zikitty Probably not, due to personal reasons, but I can keep up to date on here! :D
@Zikitty Probably not, due to personal reasons, but I can keep up to date on here! :D
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan So you can, but you won't? Understood! was a bit confused back there
@MediaeLycan So you can, but you won't? Understood! was a bit confused back there
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Zikitty Basically! If you think it's a good thing to make the discussion thread, go ahead and make it!
@Zikitty Basically! If you think it's a good thing to make the discussion thread, go ahead and make it!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan oki :)
@MediaeLycan oki :)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
acK SORRY SRXDYHIUJIKO
school popped up and went "hahaha N O" and I completely forgot fvhgjk
I will do my best to re-host the image by wednesday, if not then please remind me again

also due to personal reasons, like @.mediaelycan, I can't make a discord account. Though I can still be active over here and on DA :">
acK SORRY SRXDYHIUJIKO
school popped up and went "hahaha N O" and I completely forgot fvhgjk
I will do my best to re-host the image by wednesday, if not then please remind me again

also due to personal reasons, like @.mediaelycan, I can't make a discord account. Though I can still be active over here and on DA :">
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
I have discord! Just send me a pm when you need it
I have discord! Just send me a pm when you need it
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Have an account, yup! SpiritX #3974
Have an account, yup! SpiritX #3974
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
I have an account, Queen Noot #9889
I have an account, Queen Noot #9889
LMLA6wg.png
@Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6

I'll be making an encyclopedia over in CC when I have time, but for now I want to update y'all on the concepts of recognized markings and colors. I'll provide some images later.

Markings?
Yup. These markings are the equivalent to primary/secondary genes on Flight Rising, not the third, because those break lineart and are therefore not categorized as markings. Markings are basically the pattern of a dragon's scales, and there are no limitations to what markings can look like. However, some markings are more common than others, and have little to no variants in a appearance. Therefore, recognized markings. Recognized markings are easy to distinguish from natural markings, which are not categorized due to the sheer abundance of them.

Recognized markings (RMs) can often be easily bred by a parent who shows or carries the trait. These markings are also shown by all dragon species, and remain recognized even if a new species without this gene is discovered (as long as there are less than five breeds without this gene)

Colors?
Every breed can now host any color on their scales, with the exception of eye color, which is breed specific. However, some colors are more common than others, and these are the main colors of the breed. There are also uncommon colors, which are slightly rarer and have less chance to show, but aren't too rare. Rare colors, however, are exciting news when bred, as they are almost never seen.
@Cynderfire @BrightBreeze @Eskria @Lunalis @PrinceOfSoup @Moonpool18 @SpiritX @MediaeLycan @Bezonox @Tweeter101 @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @Unicorn6

I'll be making an encyclopedia over in CC when I have time, but for now I want to update y'all on the concepts of recognized markings and colors. I'll provide some images later.

Markings?
Yup. These markings are the equivalent to primary/secondary genes on Flight Rising, not the third, because those break lineart and are therefore not categorized as markings. Markings are basically the pattern of a dragon's scales, and there are no limitations to what markings can look like. However, some markings are more common than others, and have little to no variants in a appearance. Therefore, recognized markings. Recognized markings are easy to distinguish from natural markings, which are not categorized due to the sheer abundance of them.

Recognized markings (RMs) can often be easily bred by a parent who shows or carries the trait. These markings are also shown by all dragon species, and remain recognized even if a new species without this gene is discovered (as long as there are less than five breeds without this gene)

Colors?
Every breed can now host any color on their scales, with the exception of eye color, which is breed specific. However, some colors are more common than others, and these are the main colors of the breed. There are also uncommon colors, which are slightly rarer and have less chance to show, but aren't too rare. Rare colors, however, are exciting news when bred, as they are almost never seen.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
YES dude this is AMAZINGGGG
updates are the best 8D
YES dude this is AMAZINGGGG
updates are the best 8D
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me