Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats the worst injury you’ve had
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
We have dumbest injuries, now time for worst! What’s the worst injury you’ve had/ worst pain you’ve been in?

I’ll tell ya getting stung by a Blue Bottle ain’t fun. :D
We have dumbest injuries, now time for worst! What’s the worst injury you’ve had/ worst pain you’ve been in?

I’ll tell ya getting stung by a Blue Bottle ain’t fun. :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
Yikes! Jellyfish are little suckers >:(

When I was about six, a large stray fish hook imbedded itself in the top of my foot when I was playing at the beach. Upside: the beach house we rented (with a very large group) was right next to a gift shop, and everyone surprised me with these cute little gifts when I came back from the hospital.

And about three years ago, I was running around the house playing with my dachshund when he randomly changed directions under my feet, causing me to fall and sprain my foot. Always my darn feet.
Yikes! Jellyfish are little suckers >:(

When I was about six, a large stray fish hook imbedded itself in the top of my foot when I was playing at the beach. Upside: the beach house we rented (with a very large group) was right next to a gift shop, and everyone surprised me with these cute little gifts when I came back from the hospital.

And about three years ago, I was running around the house playing with my dachshund when he randomly changed directions under my feet, causing me to fall and sprain my foot. Always my darn feet.
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
Worst injury? Hmmm...

Possibly when I decided a sewing machine was worth more than my own life, and saved it instead of my knee as I fell on asphalt, cutting my knee right open. But the worst part of that injury was the fact that I bruised the INSIDE of my knee, and all three bones in that joint.

And note that this happened in MARCH. It is now JULY, and my knee is still healing. I still can't kneel down on that knee, it hurts too much.
Worst injury? Hmmm...

Possibly when I decided a sewing machine was worth more than my own life, and saved it instead of my knee as I fell on asphalt, cutting my knee right open. But the worst part of that injury was the fact that I bruised the INSIDE of my knee, and all three bones in that joint.

And note that this happened in MARCH. It is now JULY, and my knee is still healing. I still can't kneel down on that knee, it hurts too much.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[quote name="Bobobiddie" date="2020-07-12 17:44:03" ] Finger tip for chopped off. Don't worry it got sewn back on, happened to me when I was to young to remember. [/quote] i shuddered reading this. im so sorry.
Bobobiddie wrote on 2020-07-12 17:44:03:
Finger tip for chopped off. Don't worry it got sewn back on, happened to me when I was to young to remember.

i shuddered reading this. im so sorry.
Took a hard fall to the concrete pavement, and my knee took the full brunt of the force. Luckily I only bruised it, but I was in a brace for about a week since I couldn't put zero weight on it without it immediately buckling. It was sore for.. about a month or two afterwards?

I'm just astounded that I didn't so much as fracture it. I've [also surprisingly] never broken a bone before, and I could've sworn that I'd just broken that record lol.
Took a hard fall to the concrete pavement, and my knee took the full brunt of the force. Luckily I only bruised it, but I was in a brace for about a week since I couldn't put zero weight on it without it immediately buckling. It was sore for.. about a month or two afterwards?

I'm just astounded that I didn't so much as fracture it. I've [also surprisingly] never broken a bone before, and I could've sworn that I'd just broken that record lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I dislocated my hip in the 8th grade while doing stair laps in gym. That was no bueno. I still have issues with that leg to this day, 12 years later.
I dislocated my hip in the 8th grade while doing stair laps in gym. That was no bueno. I still have issues with that leg to this day, 12 years later.
New Inventory on the AH!
all the times i fell on concrete and scratched my knee/hands and whatever

you can tell i don't get out a lot
all the times i fell on concrete and scratched my knee/hands and whatever

you can tell i don't get out a lot
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
My knee just...randomly gave out at a Plato's Closet once.
I couldn't really put any weight on it for over a week,
and it happened to line up with my mom going on a cruise for days.
It was unpleasant.
My knee just...randomly gave out at a Plato's Closet once.
I couldn't really put any weight on it for over a week,
and it happened to line up with my mom going on a cruise for days.
It was unpleasant.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Snow skiing when I was about 12. My face got whipped with a branch I was passing and ended up getting stitches for it. Three months later it was inflamed and I had to have the healed scar reopened and the doctor extracted some more wood slivers from it and gave me stitches again.
That one was the worst. Also had a snowboarding incident when I was 18. I was teaching my friend how to snowboard. I was stopped further down the hill waiting for him to come down. He came down to me but didn't slow down/stop fast enough. The edge of his board ran into the back of my forearm. I had just thought it was a big bruise until about 10 minutes later when I realized my arm was wet...bleeding. It wasn't deep, and only about an inch long, so I got some staples put in it.
Snow skiing when I was about 12. My face got whipped with a branch I was passing and ended up getting stitches for it. Three months later it was inflamed and I had to have the healed scar reopened and the doctor extracted some more wood slivers from it and gave me stitches again.
That one was the worst. Also had a snowboarding incident when I was 18. I was teaching my friend how to snowboard. I was stopped further down the hill waiting for him to come down. He came down to me but didn't slow down/stop fast enough. The edge of his board ran into the back of my forearm. I had just thought it was a big bruise until about 10 minutes later when I realized my arm was wet...bleeding. It wasn't deep, and only about an inch long, so I got some staples put in it.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
When I was a little kid, one of my forms of entertainment was throwing myself around and spinning on the floor. Yea. I was doing that while me, my family, and maybe some company idr, was in the living room. My mom was telling me to watch the coffee table so I didn't hit it...... and the next thing I remember was laying on a hospital bed with a doctor above me asking me if I would like blue or purple stitches for my grievous head wound. I of course picked blue. Luckily I wasn't, like, conscious, so it didn't even hurt.

On the bright side I have an eyebrow scar. On the down side, it's horizontal and blends in to my eyebrow so you can hardly see it.
When I was a little kid, one of my forms of entertainment was throwing myself around and spinning on the floor. Yea. I was doing that while me, my family, and maybe some company idr, was in the living room. My mom was telling me to watch the coffee table so I didn't hit it...... and the next thing I remember was laying on a hospital bed with a doctor above me asking me if I would like blue or purple stitches for my grievous head wound. I of course picked blue. Luckily I wasn't, like, conscious, so it didn't even hurt.

On the bright side I have an eyebrow scar. On the down side, it's horizontal and blends in to my eyebrow so you can hardly see it.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10