Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR or DV?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
...last week i had gems that i was saving for a nice UM

*dappervolk appears*

now all my gems are gone

has anyone else become obsessed with DV and spent an unholy amount of gems on it?
are y'all gonna stay on FR or switch to DV, or have you already switched to DV and just lurk the forums?
what do y'all think FR's economy is going to be like because of DV and other games like it? i've already noticed things going for MUCH lower than normal.

to those of you who don't know what dappervolk (DV) is, or haven't heard of it, let me tell you. (:

Dappervolk is a gacha style pet game.
you go through different places, and you start out in Louise Hill! you meet different characters and do quests to unlock more things. you get items that you can incubate and after a set amount of time (time varies depending on the item), it will hatch, giving you a pet. :)
The game was in beta for the past 2 years (i believe) but now it has officially launched to the Public. :D
...last week i had gems that i was saving for a nice UM

*dappervolk appears*

now all my gems are gone

has anyone else become obsessed with DV and spent an unholy amount of gems on it?
are y'all gonna stay on FR or switch to DV, or have you already switched to DV and just lurk the forums?
what do y'all think FR's economy is going to be like because of DV and other games like it? i've already noticed things going for MUCH lower than normal.

to those of you who don't know what dappervolk (DV) is, or haven't heard of it, let me tell you. (:

Dappervolk is a gacha style pet game.
you go through different places, and you start out in Louise Hill! you meet different characters and do quests to unlock more things. you get items that you can incubate and after a set amount of time (time varies depending on the item), it will hatch, giving you a pet. :)
The game was in beta for the past 2 years (i believe) but now it has officially launched to the Public. :D
*laughs in no interest in dv and no money anyways*
*laughs in no interest in dv and no money anyways*
*laughs in playing dv purely to profit on fr*
*laughs in playing dv purely to profit on fr*
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
You should give your gems to me. I'll keep them safe. I'll even spend them responsibly.
You should give your gems to me. I'll keep them safe. I'll even spend them responsibly.
2021-06-21-0oy-Kleki.png hi
*cries in finding dv insanely boring but playing for profit on fr*
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[quote name="Rolyo" date="2020-06-30 15:05:09" ] *cries in finding dv insanely boring but playing for profit on fr* [/quote] me but i couldn’t even bother to play it to get money on fr—got disinterested fast and retreated back here lol
Rolyo wrote on 2020-06-30 15:05:09:
me but i couldn’t even bother to play it to get money on fr—got disinterested fast and retreated back here lol
empyreal_minuets.png
I gave it a go one night... because I was bored, and didn't really get it at all. Not really sure what the purpose of the game is.

I guess I could keep playing, but then where would I find time to randomly browse the forums on FR? Or endlessly refresh the FAD subforum? Or continuously run the same dragon search hour by hour?
I gave it a go one night... because I was bored, and didn't really get it at all. Not really sure what the purpose of the game is.

I guess I could keep playing, but then where would I find time to randomly browse the forums on FR? Or endlessly refresh the FAD subforum? Or continuously run the same dragon search hour by hour?
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
What’s dappervolk?
What’s dappervolk?
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
[quote name="Foa" date="2020-06-30 15:30:34" ] I gave it a go one night... because I was bored, and didn't really get it at all. Not really sure what the purpose of the game is. I guess I could keep playing, but then where would I find time to randomly browse the forums on FR? Or endlessly refresh the FAD subforum? Or continuously run the same dragon search hour by hour? [/quote] About the same spot I am in. Between the gatchas and long-ish timers for "hatching" pets plus current lack of variety (I know they just opened), it didn't hold me at all. Earning the potatoes feels like a grind too and I dont like the flash games just as I dont like them here.
Foa wrote on 2020-06-30 15:30:34:

About the same spot I am in.
Between the gatchas and long-ish timers for "hatching" pets plus current lack of variety (I know they just opened), it didn't hold me at all. Earning the potatoes feels like a grind too and I dont like the flash games just as I dont like them here.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
What’s dappervolk?
What’s dappervolk?
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10