Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dappervolk Launch (with sign up link)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NyptlZU.png[/img] [i]GUTTURAL SCREAMING[/i] This game is SO MUCH FUN but soooo FAST AND CRAZY
NyptlZU.png

GUTTURAL SCREAMING

This game is SO MUCH FUN but soooo FAST AND CRAZY
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
i totally got a bunch of friends to refer me so i have a cape now and i'm so happy
i totally got a bunch of friends to refer me so i have a cape now and i'm so happy
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
An hour later, and I finally got through making my avatar. I'm stiix #20315. ^^
An hour later, and I finally got through making my avatar. I'm stiix #20315. ^^
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Is the turnip your pet basically?? ××
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
[quote name="COparade" date="2020-06-21 20:23:09" ] Is the turnip your pet basically?? ×× [/quote] The turnip turns [i]into[/i] a pet! The way pets work in Dappervolk is you have items that you incubate and they animate into alive creatures :3 So the pet is themed after the item in some way!
COparade wrote on 2020-06-21 20:23:09:
The turnip turns into a pet! The way pets work in Dappervolk is you have items that you incubate and they animate into alive creatures :3 So the pet is themed after the item in some way!
OK so I'm not completely lost.... Yet...
This lag is killing me > >
OK so I'm not completely lost.... Yet...
This lag is killing me > >
Long Drop Coli
HFNgSxI.gif
[i]*scifi hacking noises*[/i] He's in. [img]https://dappervolk.com/img/avatars/0/145-header.png[/img]
*scifi hacking noises*

He's in.

145-header.png
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
I've never heard of dappervolk before but I'm in the process of making an account now~
is there a notable difference in what class you choose? I don't wanna make a bad choice because of my inexperience with the site haha
I've never heard of dappervolk before but I'm in the process of making an account now~
is there a notable difference in what class you choose? I don't wanna make a bad choice because of my inexperience with the site haha
[quote name="fyreopal" date="2020-06-21 20:43:46" ] I've never heard of dappervolk before but I'm in the process of making an account now~ is there a notable difference in what class you choose? I don't wanna make a bad choice because of my inexperience with the site haha [/quote] @fyreopal Not really! I'd pick whichever class you like the most in terms of looks for your avatar. c: That'll be you for the game! You'll get more clothes and stuff but definitely you wanna pick whichever you like the most. The stats and stuff aren't the most important ever, they do have an impact in the game but from what I remember from the beta no class should suck more at certain parts than others. Clothing also gives you boosts to stats so if your class is lacking in a certain area and you need more for a quest, you can slap on some clothing that boosts it!
fyreopal wrote on 2020-06-21 20:43:46:
@fyreopal

Not really! I'd pick whichever class you like the most in terms of looks for your avatar. c: That'll be you for the game! You'll get more clothes and stuff but definitely you wanna pick whichever you like the most. The stats and stuff aren't the most important ever, they do have an impact in the game but from what I remember from the beta no class should suck more at certain parts than others.

Clothing also gives you boosts to stats so if your class is lacking in a certain area and you need more for a quest, you can slap on some clothing that boosts it!
How do you get more items to basically turn into pets? :o
How do you get more items to basically turn into pets? :o
Long Drop Coli
HFNgSxI.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26