Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dappervolk Launch (with sign up link)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
I managed to finish creating my avatar and incubate a pet, but I don't think the pants clothing option registered during the lag ^^"
I managed to finish creating my avatar and incubate a pet, but I don't think the pants clothing option registered during the lag ^^"
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0995Yfm.png[/img] my avatar
0995Yfm.png

my avatar
BcpIF1O.png
God I'm so thankful I was lucky enough to get in the beta, I can't imagine how slow making an account + verification must be. @@

I incubated one of my beta pack items... Hopefully it's like the beta where you have to hatch your first pet too! I know they changed some stuff though. :D Haha YOU DO oopsie oh well I'll just incubate it after the starter pet.

Also I'm Caribou#1287!
God I'm so thankful I was lucky enough to get in the beta, I can't imagine how slow making an account + verification must be. @@

I incubated one of my beta pack items... Hopefully it's like the beta where you have to hatch your first pet too! I know they changed some stuff though. :D Haha YOU DO oopsie oh well I'll just incubate it after the starter pet.

Also I'm Caribou#1287!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
For whatever reason my login info was for my old username and not my current username.

maddie >: (

edit:
I'm finch#95 btw
For whatever reason my login info was for my old username and not my current username.

maddie >: (

edit:
I'm finch#95 btw
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
I just joined- I am GriffinWings #19463!

Is it just me, or are the servers really slow?
I just joined- I am GriffinWings #19463!

Is it just me, or are the servers really slow?
[quote name="Hag" date="2020-06-21 19:29:27" ] God I'm so thankful I was lucky enough to get in the beta, I can't imagine how slow making an account + verification must be. @@ I incubated one of my beta pack items... Hopefully it's like the beta where you have to hatch your first pet too! I know they changed some stuff though. :D Haha YOU DO oopsie oh well I'll just incubate it after the starter pet. Also I'm Caribou#1287! [/quote] wait I was able to incubate a kickstarter pet 0.o and I didn't get to the starter pet part yet
Hag wrote on 2020-06-21 19:29:27:

Also I'm Caribou#1287!

wait
I was able to incubate a kickstarter pet 0.o
and I didn't get to the starter pet part yet
BcpIF1O.png
@LostOnTheMoon Looks pretty dang nice! I bought some KS items so mine looked like this, BUT with the obsidian sky bg: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Eg8Tsyf.png[/img]
@LostOnTheMoon
Looks pretty dang nice!
I bought some KS items so mine looked like this, BUT with the obsidian sky bg:
Eg8Tsyf.png
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-06-21 19:31:52" ] [quote name="Hag" date="2020-06-21 19:29:27" ] God I'm so thankful I was lucky enough to get in the beta, I can't imagine how slow making an account + verification must be. @@ I incubated one of my beta pack items... Hopefully it's like the beta where you have to hatch your first pet too! I know they changed some stuff though. :D Haha YOU DO oopsie oh well I'll just incubate it after the starter pet. Also I'm Caribou#1287! [/quote] wait I was able to incubate a kickstarter pet 0.o and I didn't get to the starter pet part yet [/quote] Oh no you can totally do it! But you have to wait the like 11 hours or w/e for it to hatch, the starter pet is supposed to hatch much quicker than normal. So I figured I'd get that out of the way so I can continue on with the quest stuff :P Unless Buli will make whatever thing you have incubating hatch fast?? I would try it but the lag LOL
LostOnTheMoon wrote on 2020-06-21 19:31:52:
Hag wrote on 2020-06-21 19:29:27:

Also I'm Caribou#1287!

wait
I was able to incubate a kickstarter pet 0.o
and I didn't get to the starter pet part yet
Oh no you can totally do it! But you have to wait the like 11 hours or w/e for it to hatch, the starter pet is supposed to hatch much quicker than normal. So I figured I'd get that out of the way so I can continue on with the quest stuff :P

Unless Buli will make whatever thing you have incubating hatch fast?? I would try it but the lag LOL
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
@BraveEguana

thats what my avatar looks like atm ( iamanaged to load the wardrobe)

whats that constellation dress and how do i get 0.o
@BraveEguana

thats what my avatar looks like atm ( iamanaged to load the wardrobe)

whats that constellation dress and how do i get 0.o
BcpIF1O.png
@LostOnTheMoon Holy cow, congrats xD
I think that constellation dress was by Astra in Aviar Cove? One of my fav items for sure.
@LostOnTheMoon Holy cow, congrats xD
I think that constellation dress was by Astra in Aviar Cove? One of my fav items for sure.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26