Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dappervolk Launch (with sign up link)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[quote name="Hag" date="2020-06-21 12:55:57" ] Super excited for launch!! I honestly don't even remember my ID... pretty sure I snuck in with a 4 digit during beta but can't remember! :P Also very excited to finally redeem these beta packs I bought.... [i]checks email[/i] two years ago! [emoji=guardian scared size=2] [/quote] has it really been two years? woah and yeah I have all my codes ready xD Kickstarter, beta, and charity and now waiting on the dark and light.. i want them kitties
Hag wrote on 2020-06-21 12:55:57:
Super excited for launch!! I honestly don't even remember my ID... pretty sure I snuck in with a 4 digit during beta but can't remember! :P

Also very excited to finally redeem these beta packs I bought.... checks email two years ago!

has it really been two years?

woah

and yeah

I have all my codes ready xD Kickstarter, beta, and charity

and now waiting on the dark and light.. i want them kitties
BcpIF1O.png
@LostOnTheMoon Hey there! Excited for Dappervolk! My ID number is #237. All my codes are ready for redeeming... and I'm especially excited because someone is willing to trade me an Alpha Support Axe [from the Support Bundle] for some of my Kickstarter minipets. The Alpha Support Axe was my favorite avatar item so it feels like a dream come true. [emoji=pink star size=1]
@LostOnTheMoon

Hey there! Excited for Dappervolk!

My ID number is #237.

All my codes are ready for redeeming... and I'm especially excited because someone is willing to trade me an Alpha Support Axe [from the Support Bundle] for some of my Kickstarter minipets. The Alpha Support Axe was my favorite avatar item so it feels like a dream come true.

y0YshUu.png
@Enoch

Thats an awesome trade :O I wishh I had gotten the alpha bundle but i wasn't aware it was a thign until it sold so congrats on that trade!
@Enoch

Thats an awesome trade :O I wishh I had gotten the alpha bundle but i wasn't aware it was a thign until it sold so congrats on that trade!
BcpIF1O.png
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-06-21 15:13:28" ] [quote name="Hag" date="2020-06-21 12:55:57" ] Super excited for launch!! I honestly don't even remember my ID... pretty sure I snuck in with a 4 digit during beta but can't remember! :P Also very excited to finally redeem these beta packs I bought.... [i]checks email[/i] two years ago! [emoji=guardian scared size=2] [/quote] has it really been two years? woah and yeah I have all my codes ready xD Kickstarter, beta, and charity and now waiting on the dark and light.. i want them kitties [/quote] Oooh I wish I had Kickstarter packs! I discovered DV right as the beta was starting so totally missed out on that! But I looove the charity pet so much, I'm so excited. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
LostOnTheMoon wrote on 2020-06-21 15:13:28:
Hag wrote on 2020-06-21 12:55:57:
Super excited for launch!! I honestly don't even remember my ID... pretty sure I snuck in with a 4 digit during beta but can't remember! :P

Also very excited to finally redeem these beta packs I bought.... checks email two years ago!

has it really been two years?

woah

and yeah

I have all my codes ready xD Kickstarter, beta, and charity

and now waiting on the dark and light.. i want them kitties
Oooh I wish I had Kickstarter packs! I discovered DV right as the beta was starting so totally missed out on that! But I looove the charity pet so much, I'm so excited.
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
launches at 11:30am for me, so should be ready to go!
my ID is #6955, though I’ll be changing my user as soon as I can haha.

edit // my new username is lye! if anyone would like to use my referral to sign up, here it is! I'd greatly appreciate it if you do. ♥
launches at 11:30am for me, so should be ready to go!
my ID is #6955, though I’ll be changing my user as soon as I can haha.

edit // my new username is lye! if anyone would like to use my referral to sign up, here it is! I'd greatly appreciate it if you do. ♥
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
My ID is #17310, same username as on FR. I'm ready to go![emoji=wind rune size=1] Apparently the class popularity ranking during open beta was: 1: Animal 2: Galactic 3: Elven 4: Human I'm curious to see if this ranking will stay the same.
My ID is #17310, same username as on FR. I'm ready to go!

Apparently the class popularity ranking during open beta was:

1: Animal
2: Galactic
3: Elven
4: Human

I'm curious to see if this ranking will stay the same.
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
10 minutes until official launch!
Super excited to get into Dappervolk again c:
10 minutes until official launch!
Super excited to get into Dappervolk again c:
KtOpUUe.gif
05:00 (5 AM)... In a few minutes.
05:00 (5 AM)... In a few minutes.
Jökull | Male | GMT+3
(Flight Rising time: +11)
QpqWmcnK_o.png