Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
where does it originate from?
where does it originate from?
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
A character of mine, who is basically my sona, breathes a vibrant blue flame. I'd like to say my UN was picked for a more creative reason, but no. Dragon flame go brr.
A character of mine, who is basically my sona, breathes a vibrant blue flame. I'd like to say my UN was picked for a more creative reason, but no. Dragon flame go brr.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@Ceruleanfire that's so cool!! mine is based on one of my favorite episodes from steven universe
@Ceruleanfire that's so cool!! mine is based on one of my favorite episodes from steven universe
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I used to rp W.D. Gaster when I was into undertale, so i mashed my middle name with 'wingdings' and got quidings
I used to rp W.D. Gaster when I was into undertale, so i mashed my middle name with 'wingdings' and got quidings
Shameless but Ragsy skin from Fortnite. I am weak for all the bear skins.
And they just leaked a robot one so I’m like why, my weakness!!
Shameless but Ragsy skin from Fortnite. I am weak for all the bear skins.
And they just leaked a robot one so I’m like why, my weakness!!
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/7f/Alvis_pic.png[/img][/center] [color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]It's him. Alvis.
Alvis_pic.png

It's him. Alvis.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
pixel comse from me doing pixel art and also just sounds cool. this is partly obsolete because i hardly actually do pxiel art anymore (though it affected the way i color my art)
spiral comes from my favorite breed here lmao (this might be obsolete as well as my tastes change and ive gotten quite a liking to bogs lately)
pixel comse from me doing pixel art and also just sounds cool. this is partly obsolete because i hardly actually do pxiel art anymore (though it affected the way i color my art)
spiral comes from my favorite breed here lmao (this might be obsolete as well as my tastes change and ive gotten quite a liking to bogs lately)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i love how all of you have these cool names and then im just here like
i love how all of you have these cool names and then im just here like
bruh
Mines based off a fictional species called the Dutch Angel Dragon! Idk if anyone has heard about them, but they are pretty popular in the furry community n such. I came up with the username in 7th grade - I thought their names sounded cute, so I made my user similar to it on Aggie.io (a collaborative drawing website). After my friend started using it as a nickname I just decided to go by duchie on a few other sites as well. Poolfloaty is normally my user on most sites, but occasionally I'll decide to use Duchie (Or Dutchiedragon?), like here on flightrising.
Mines based off a fictional species called the Dutch Angel Dragon! Idk if anyone has heard about them, but they are pretty popular in the furry community n such. I came up with the username in 7th grade - I thought their names sounded cute, so I made my user similar to it on Aggie.io (a collaborative drawing website). After my friend started using it as a nickname I just decided to go by duchie on a few other sites as well. Poolfloaty is normally my user on most sites, but occasionally I'll decide to use Duchie (Or Dutchiedragon?), like here on flightrising.
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Bz7mZyvrE6g/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
maxresdefault.jpg
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91