Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I have officially
Played WoW for over 12 hours to get my worgen druid to level 40-something from level 1, all while being confused on what I’ll make her lore be, and what class she would be because balance and resto fits worgen druids the most, but I have the most fun with feral but feral involves cats, and she’s a dog, but I also don’t like the Moonkin form.

And yes, I have realized the whole thing with the spine compressing at later parts of the evening. Y’know, the thing where you get a lil shorter at the end of the day.

My back kinda sore now bcuz of that I think
Played WoW for over 12 hours to get my worgen druid to level 40-something from level 1, all while being confused on what I’ll make her lore be, and what class she would be because balance and resto fits worgen druids the most, but I have the most fun with feral but feral involves cats, and she’s a dog, but I also don’t like the Moonkin form.

And yes, I have realized the whole thing with the spine compressing at later parts of the evening. Y’know, the thing where you get a lil shorter at the end of the day.

My back kinda sore now bcuz of that I think