Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoW frustration
Just gotta vent frustration here, I’m just feelin’ really frustrated that I can’t play as an arrakoa in word of warcraft (at least not yet) and I don’t know of any MMOs with playable bird races, especially playable bird races with the arrakoa aesthetic that I LOVE.

I wanna be birb

Is this too much to ask

Also if any of y’all know of any mmos with bird races, especially ones that are kinda like arrakoa PLEASE tell me I am YEARNING to be a bird rn
Just gotta vent frustration here, I’m just feelin’ really frustrated that I can’t play as an arrakoa in word of warcraft (at least not yet) and I don’t know of any MMOs with playable bird races, especially playable bird races with the arrakoa aesthetic that I LOVE.

I wanna be birb

Is this too much to ask

Also if any of y’all know of any mmos with bird races, especially ones that are kinda like arrakoa PLEASE tell me I am YEARNING to be a bird rn
City of Heroes doesn't have any bird races directly, but the character creator is one of the best in any game ever, so you can create an anthro bird character in it.
City of Heroes doesn't have any bird races directly, but the character creator is one of the best in any game ever, so you can create an anthro bird character in it.
All I wanted was to be a snake person in WoW
All I wanted was to be a snake person in WoW
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
ive been saying this for the LONGEST. I would be ecstatic if they ever gave us playable arrakoa. I just want my sun worshipping birb :c I just wanna caw-s so much chaos
ive been saying this for the LONGEST. I would be ecstatic if they ever gave us playable arrakoa. I just want my sun worshipping birb :c I just wanna caw-s so much chaos
zuXEnrq.png
honestly there's so many missed opportunities with playable races in wow. arrakoa, ankoan, sethrak, those weird water goblins, monkeys, sphinxes, dryads, ghost highborne, vrykul or however you spell that, etc, etc. i could go on

i will forever be convinced blizzard shot themselves in the foot by requiring every playable toon to be either horde or alli. it paints a false picture of the world; we all already know a huge chunk of azeroth alligns with either faction, instead having their own or being completely neutral

anyway yes i totally agree, we should have birbs and sneks and a bunch of other neat races & im forever gonna be salty wow is such a faction ruled game
honestly there's so many missed opportunities with playable races in wow. arrakoa, ankoan, sethrak, those weird water goblins, monkeys, sphinxes, dryads, ghost highborne, vrykul or however you spell that, etc, etc. i could go on

i will forever be convinced blizzard shot themselves in the foot by requiring every playable toon to be either horde or alli. it paints a false picture of the world; we all already know a huge chunk of azeroth alligns with either faction, instead having their own or being completely neutral

anyway yes i totally agree, we should have birbs and sneks and a bunch of other neat races & im forever gonna be salty wow is such a faction ruled game
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png