Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
The Live Action Last Airbender Movie by Shyamalan.

I was 10 years old when I watched this...abomination of a movie. Shyamalan squandered the popular source material with incomprehensible plotting, horrible acting, and detached joyless direction. Firebenders need a fire source to bend??????? Like WHAT THE HECK. I watched the movie in school and I actually yelled my teacher for forcing me to watch such an awful film that is based off of my favorite cartoon. The class had to write a paper on how they thought of the movie but wrote a 3 page paper on my views and panned the movie on everything.
It took several Earth Benders to move...a small rock...UGH.
Our Dragons could make a better Avatar Film then this.
Tell me the worst movies you watched.
The Live Action Last Airbender Movie by Shyamalan.

I was 10 years old when I watched this...abomination of a movie. Shyamalan squandered the popular source material with incomprehensible plotting, horrible acting, and detached joyless direction. Firebenders need a fire source to bend??????? Like WHAT THE HECK. I watched the movie in school and I actually yelled my teacher for forcing me to watch such an awful film that is based off of my favorite cartoon. The class had to write a paper on how they thought of the movie but wrote a 3 page paper on my views and panned the movie on everything.
It took several Earth Benders to move...a small rock...UGH.
Our Dragons could make a better Avatar Film then this.
Tell me the worst movies you watched.
ZPHN6ju.png
The Eragon Movie.
Sure, the book had its flaws but I thought it was pretty good despite what appears to be the majority think. The movie? Hot garbage. I would soon rather be kicked into the sun than be forced to watch it again.

And I'm not sure if this counts because I didn't watch the entire movie, but the so-called Percy Jackson movies. I stopped after the first ten minutes, and by that time my brain had already thrown itself into a self-induced coma. I didn't learn with Eragon, and I unfortunately didn't read the reviews before I wasted an undeserved four dollars on that movie. Here's to hoping the Disney+ adaptation will be miles better...Though honestly, it would be next to impossible to beat the movie in terms of horrendousness.
The Eragon Movie.
Sure, the book had its flaws but I thought it was pretty good despite what appears to be the majority think. The movie? Hot garbage. I would soon rather be kicked into the sun than be forced to watch it again.

And I'm not sure if this counts because I didn't watch the entire movie, but the so-called Percy Jackson movies. I stopped after the first ten minutes, and by that time my brain had already thrown itself into a self-induced coma. I didn't learn with Eragon, and I unfortunately didn't read the reviews before I wasted an undeserved four dollars on that movie. Here's to hoping the Disney+ adaptation will be miles better...Though honestly, it would be next to impossible to beat the movie in terms of horrendousness.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Dragonball Evolution.

Actually, I only watched less than 1-2 minutes in before bailing out to another channel 'cause I couldn't stand how vast the differences are. I think I got set off by seeing Piccolo in the intro. It was pretty much 'okay.. I'll... see if I can sit through thi- NEVERMIND I CAN'T'.

I think what's sad is that I've actually watched The Last Airbender, Eragon, AND The Golden Compass and was able to handle those better. And I've loved the original works, but I KNEW these were bad. Heck, I fell asleep at some point while watching Eragon.

I haven't watched Percy Jackson & the Olympians movies yet. And probably won't ever for the sake of my sanity.
Dragonball Evolution.

Actually, I only watched less than 1-2 minutes in before bailing out to another channel 'cause I couldn't stand how vast the differences are. I think I got set off by seeing Piccolo in the intro. It was pretty much 'okay.. I'll... see if I can sit through thi- NEVERMIND I CAN'T'.

I think what's sad is that I've actually watched The Last Airbender, Eragon, AND The Golden Compass and was able to handle those better. And I've loved the original works, but I KNEW these were bad. Heck, I fell asleep at some point while watching Eragon.

I haven't watched Percy Jackson & the Olympians movies yet. And probably won't ever for the sake of my sanity.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
i think if a movie adaptation of the lightning theif and the sea of monsters by rick riordan from the PJO series were to exist, it wouldn't be very true to the source material at ALL and would disappoint and upset 9-year-old me, who loved (and i still love) that series and had hoped the sequel movie would be better.

but of course, there was no movie, so that never happened, thank god.
i think if a movie adaptation of the lightning theif and the sea of monsters by rick riordan from the PJO series were to exist, it wouldn't be very true to the source material at ALL and would disappoint and upset 9-year-old me, who loved (and i still love) that series and had hoped the sequel movie would be better.

but of course, there was no movie, so that never happened, thank god.
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
birdbox is up there for 'terrible depiction of mental illness' and 'too catholic for my tastes'
birdbox is up there for 'terrible depiction of mental illness' and 'too catholic for my tastes'
1dgHJ.gif
There is no Avatar: The Last Airbender live-action movie in Ba Sing Se.

Although, there’s always worse stuff. There’s always Joshua and the Promised Land.
There is no Avatar: The Last Airbender live-action movie in Ba Sing Se.

Although, there’s always worse stuff. There’s always Joshua and the Promised Land.
AqaqXxe.png
The Patriot

Somebody who didn't understand the American Revolution/War of Independence attempts to write a story about it, along with a lot of gross and problematic bits. Also, it can just get too violent for my tastes, and I watch gory horror movies. Another Brooding Cishet Male Protagonist, but not even a likable one.

In terms of franchises, though, I'mma say Jurassic Park III

They did a tragedy to the dinosaurs.

They did a travesty of Dr. Ellie Sattler.
The Patriot

Somebody who didn't understand the American Revolution/War of Independence attempts to write a story about it, along with a lot of gross and problematic bits. Also, it can just get too violent for my tastes, and I watch gory horror movies. Another Brooding Cishet Male Protagonist, but not even a likable one.

In terms of franchises, though, I'mma say Jurassic Park III

They did a tragedy to the dinosaurs.

They did a travesty of Dr. Ellie Sattler.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
the cabin in the woods

such a disgusting, unrealistic movie- what kind of teenagers would go out in the middle of the woods and proceed to do explicit things IN the woods?? then end up being killed by “zombies”. ugh like the sudden jump from a cool vibe to a mysterious one is so stupid. I mean I thought the part about the “creators” messing with them was clever but not the story itself

I still don’t get how this movie got such a high rating?? I had to stop watching when all that gore came in...

the cabin in the woods

such a disgusting, unrealistic movie- what kind of teenagers would go out in the middle of the woods and proceed to do explicit things IN the woods?? then end up being killed by “zombies”. ugh like the sudden jump from a cool vibe to a mysterious one is so stupid. I mean I thought the part about the “creators” messing with them was clever but not the story itself

I still don’t get how this movie got such a high rating?? I had to stop watching when all that gore came in...

MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
The Greatest Showman. Also tied for the worst movie soundtrack I've ever listened to.
The Greatest Showman. Also tied for the worst movie soundtrack I've ever listened to.
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
Toxic Shark. But then, I did it on purpose. Never again.
Toxic Shark. But then, I did it on purpose. Never again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32