Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird kid habits
1 2 3 4 5 6
I’m crying right now and it reminded me that when I was a kid, I would lick the tears off my face like some sort of sad gecko. What habits did you guys have as kids?
I’m crying right now and it reminded me that when I was a kid, I would lick the tears off my face like some sort of sad gecko. What habits did you guys have as kids?
Used to peel the skin off my lips. Not just pick, peel, I’d almost always be bleeding. Probably the result of me being nervous and stressed all the time.
Used to peel the skin off my lips. Not just pick, peel, I’d almost always be bleeding. Probably the result of me being nervous and stressed all the time.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Oh yeah, I also used to chew the skin off my fingers... it left some big scab-like marks that took a while to go away.
Oh yeah, I also used to chew the skin off my fingers... it left some big scab-like marks that took a while to go away.
Used to put glue on the back of my hands, and peeled it off like it was my own skin.
Used to put glue on the back of my hands, and peeled it off like it was my own skin.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Bite the top of my headboard on my bed, It still has marks
Bite the top of my headboard on my bed, It still has marks
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
I used to cut up erasers into tiny pieces and kept all the little pieces in a little box.
I used to cut up erasers into tiny pieces and kept all the little pieces in a little box.
Vrti6Ky.png
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-05-23 07:04:17" ] Used to peel the skin off my lips. Not just pick, peel, I’d almost always be bleeding. Probably the result of me being nervous and stressed all the time. [/quote]
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-05-23 07:04:17:
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
i think for me it was eating my boogers surreptitiously.
i think for me it was eating my boogers surreptitiously.
DmRdZYl.png
I used to try to tap, type, and scroll on the floor before I even knew about those things. I also frequently did this with the pointer fingers on each of my hands sometimes.
I used to try to tap, type, and scroll on the floor before I even knew about those things. I also frequently did this with the pointer fingers on each of my hands sometimes.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
used my eraser to erase stuff then I’d collect all the eraser crumbs into a little eraser crumb ball and use it to erase more stuff
used my eraser to erase stuff then I’d collect all the eraser crumbs into a little eraser crumb ball and use it to erase more stuff
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
1 2 3 4 5 6