Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 118 119
:)
:))

Smoking hot oil

Under the faucet

3rd degree burns in 2 seconds because I was dumb. Still have a faint scar that changes color depending on the temperature.
:)
:))

Smoking hot oil

Under the faucet

3rd degree burns in 2 seconds because I was dumb. Still have a faint scar that changes color depending on the temperature.
vDH0pGc.png
Trying to fill a hot water bottle up while in lots of pain, yep it splashed back up at me and burned my hands.

This is why I shouldn't be left alone.

ever
Trying to fill a hot water bottle up while in lots of pain, yep it splashed back up at me and burned my hands.

This is why I shouldn't be left alone.

ever
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
was making my bed. turned too quick. somehow threw out my knee and had to wear a brace for 4 days
was making my bed. turned too quick. somehow threw out my knee and had to wear a brace for 4 days
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Slipped on a rock when I turned to to look at a cat walking on a leash = twisted ankle and a bruised bloody knee
Slipped on a rock when I turned to to look at a cat walking on a leash = twisted ankle and a bruised bloody knee
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
i uh, i rode down a skateboard ramp with my scooter when i was really young, got off course and slid onto the road. i had a really bad scrape on my knee and u could see the bone. didn't break anything tho lmao
i uh, i rode down a skateboard ramp with my scooter when i was really young, got off course and slid onto the road. i had a really bad scrape on my knee and u could see the bone. didn't break anything tho lmao
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
I am notoriously clumsy. Notable things (I will not describe things in graphic detail, but please be wary if you are squeamish):

-I opened a giant heavy door on my foot and it took off my big toenail when I was 10

-I have fallen UP stairs before. I was running and I tripped so hard I slid upwards a few steps. That same toenail caught on the carpet, at age 23, and fell off later. The universe HATES my toenail.

-Adjusting my shirt and punched myself in the face because I lost my grip

-I accidentally stapled my palm when I was in 3rd grade because I didn't know how to use a bulletin board stapler and was too embarassed to ask. I picked a side to try and lost the gamble.

-My clumsiness takes other victims and I hurt my boyfriend on accident at least once a month these days in varying ways lol

-Dropped a fresh sheet of cookies and instinctively caught it with my other hand. My other hand did NOT have an oven mitt.

-I just walk into walls sometimes?? Usually bang my hand on door frames. IDK what's wrong with me lmao
I am notoriously clumsy. Notable things (I will not describe things in graphic detail, but please be wary if you are squeamish):

-I opened a giant heavy door on my foot and it took off my big toenail when I was 10

-I have fallen UP stairs before. I was running and I tripped so hard I slid upwards a few steps. That same toenail caught on the carpet, at age 23, and fell off later. The universe HATES my toenail.

-Adjusting my shirt and punched myself in the face because I lost my grip

-I accidentally stapled my palm when I was in 3rd grade because I didn't know how to use a bulletin board stapler and was too embarassed to ask. I picked a side to try and lost the gamble.

-My clumsiness takes other victims and I hurt my boyfriend on accident at least once a month these days in varying ways lol

-Dropped a fresh sheet of cookies and instinctively caught it with my other hand. My other hand did NOT have an oven mitt.

-I just walk into walls sometimes?? Usually bang my hand on door frames. IDK what's wrong with me lmao
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Well... last night i fell off a skateboard... i hit my head really hard, and what did i do? Walked it off.
Well... last night i fell off a skateboard... i hit my head really hard, and what did i do? Walked it off.
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
I was hanging clothes and slapped myself in the face with the hanger

Im skillful in the art of h u r t
I was hanging clothes and slapped myself in the face with the hanger

Im skillful in the art of h u r t
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
My first contacts were monthlies. I was new to contacts, so I thought that meant that I can wear them for an entire month straight without taking them out. I like to think that I’m smart, but the irritation of my eyes and the pain of my pride says otherwise.

Tied with the time that I was playing with our hyperactive dog and got close to his face to be silly, and he accidentally thwacked me in the nose with his snout which gave me a nosebleed.

Forgot to add: did a resistance training assignment for my online gym class, in which I used light dumbells. I got confused and if I got my math correct, ended up doing at least thirteen times more than the safe recommended amount of repetitions. Two days later, my biceps felt significantly weak and my shoulders had this dull pain that lasted for several days. It wasn’t fun.
My first contacts were monthlies. I was new to contacts, so I thought that meant that I can wear them for an entire month straight without taking them out. I like to think that I’m smart, but the irritation of my eyes and the pain of my pride says otherwise.

Tied with the time that I was playing with our hyperactive dog and got close to his face to be silly, and he accidentally thwacked me in the nose with his snout which gave me a nosebleed.

Forgot to add: did a resistance training assignment for my online gym class, in which I used light dumbells. I got confused and if I got my math correct, ended up doing at least thirteen times more than the safe recommended amount of repetitions. Two days later, my biceps felt significantly weak and my shoulders had this dull pain that lasted for several days. It wasn’t fun.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I've almost twisted my knee getting out of bed once by over-twisting at the wrong point on my leg. Hips - flexible(ish). Knees - not.

8 years old, opening a can of fruit with a pull tab. Hand slipped and I sliced my palm on the can lid and ended up with an awesome scar which sadly has faded into a deep-looking palm line over the last 18yrs

Just moved into my apartment and promptly forgot the bathroom and landry are a foot lower in case of flooding. Stepped down further than expected while carrying in towels and almost whacked my head on the sink :')

Ah the life of an Adult. So majestic
I've almost twisted my knee getting out of bed once by over-twisting at the wrong point on my leg. Hips - flexible(ish). Knees - not.

8 years old, opening a can of fruit with a pull tab. Hand slipped and I sliced my palm on the can lid and ended up with an awesome scar which sadly has faded into a deep-looking palm line over the last 18yrs

Just moved into my apartment and promptly forgot the bathroom and landry are a foot lower in case of flooding. Stepped down further than expected while carrying in towels and almost whacked my head on the sink :')

Ah the life of an Adult. So majestic
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 118 119