Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 118 119
I was trying to staple a bunch of papers and for some reason I placed my thumb between the stapler and stapled it instead...
I was trying to staple a bunch of papers and for some reason I placed my thumb between the stapler and stapled it instead...
I stapled my finger in 7th grade because I wanted to see if it would hurt
protip: it did
I tripped over my own feet. In public.
The look on that one lady’s face? Priceless.
I tripped over my own feet. In public.
The look on that one lady’s face? Priceless.
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
Oh adding another one: I stuck my finger into a pencil sharpener and twisted it to see what would happen. Yeah, didn't see THAT one coming..
Oh adding another one: I stuck my finger into a pencil sharpener and twisted it to see what would happen. Yeah, didn't see THAT one coming..
[quote name="Marabis" date="2020-05-29 19:51:54" ] I stapled my finger in 7th grade because I wanted to see if it would hurt protip: it did [/quote] I feel so bad that I laughed at this... I am so sorry <3
Marabis wrote on 2020-05-29 19:51:54:

I feel so bad that I laughed at this... I am so sorry <3
My towel rails used to be drilled into some wires. You can guess what I accidentally did ... multiple times.
My towel rails used to be drilled into some wires. You can guess what I accidentally did ... multiple times.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
when i was 6 years old i got bored in class so i decided to get some scissors and snip the teeniest bit of skin on the underside of my knee. after all that time the lump still has not gone away.

then i was 8 years old, going through the train station gate. you know the ones you feed your ticket into to open, and then you have to pick up the ticket and go through before it closes again? yeah, i was too slow and i got pushed onto the floor.

this doesn't count as self-injury at all but i'll share anyway. months ago i was petting my ducks and these guys love nibbling. they nibble each other and they really like to nibble your arm after you pat them. the thing is sometimes it's not just nibbling - sometimes they try to rip your arm off. not that that's ever happened, but tl;dr i've got two little scars below my wrist from my pet ducks.

also, my girlfriend slipped over on a flower
when i was 6 years old i got bored in class so i decided to get some scissors and snip the teeniest bit of skin on the underside of my knee. after all that time the lump still has not gone away.

then i was 8 years old, going through the train station gate. you know the ones you feed your ticket into to open, and then you have to pick up the ticket and go through before it closes again? yeah, i was too slow and i got pushed onto the floor.

this doesn't count as self-injury at all but i'll share anyway. months ago i was petting my ducks and these guys love nibbling. they nibble each other and they really like to nibble your arm after you pat them. the thing is sometimes it's not just nibbling - sometimes they try to rip your arm off. not that that's ever happened, but tl;dr i've got two little scars below my wrist from my pet ducks.

also, my girlfriend slipped over on a flower
forum signature under construction WOOOHOOO!
-hit my head on a moving ceiling fan. has happened twice on two different occasions
-you know the parts in gas stations where they keep the cold drinks? i was getting a can of coffee or a sprite or something once, and i grazed the door's edge and it electrocuted me.
-shocked by electric fence (unrelated to the gas station one)
-was playing with my dogs when i was really young and they got into a fight, i happened to be in the middle of it and they tore open my lip on accident. the scar is barely visible because the guy who stitched it up did a really good job, i just wish i had gotten a cooler scar.
-ran into metal pole at school because i was scared of a nearby wasp. this also happened when i was really young.
-horsed stepped on my foot while i was wearing really weak boots.
-when i was four i jumped off the bed thinking i could fly with sheer willpower. i did not fly, instead, i knocked out two of my teeth upon hitting the floor.
-hit my head on a moving ceiling fan. has happened twice on two different occasions
-you know the parts in gas stations where they keep the cold drinks? i was getting a can of coffee or a sprite or something once, and i grazed the door's edge and it electrocuted me.
-shocked by electric fence (unrelated to the gas station one)
-was playing with my dogs when i was really young and they got into a fight, i happened to be in the middle of it and they tore open my lip on accident. the scar is barely visible because the guy who stitched it up did a really good job, i just wish i had gotten a cooler scar.
-ran into metal pole at school because i was scared of a nearby wasp. this also happened when i was really young.
-horsed stepped on my foot while i was wearing really weak boots.
-when i was four i jumped off the bed thinking i could fly with sheer willpower. i did not fly, instead, i knocked out two of my teeth upon hitting the floor.
OjYCOIV.png
I stabbed my finger with a stapler trying to put a mini book together
I stabbed my finger with a stapler trying to put a mini book together
Brooke | They / She | FR+0
aQcNcS9.png
g585y1V.png
Tl1dGxE.png
w0wBhk1.png
gMDuKVs.png
earlier today there was a strange cat outside. I wanted to be friends. It did not want to be friends. Now I have two band aids on my hand :(
earlier today there was a strange cat outside. I wanted to be friends. It did not want to be friends. Now I have two band aids on my hand :(
Zf61Anz.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 118 119