Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
now im not a very injury prone person but let me tell u i am sitting here with

a) a bruise from when my hand slipped trying to open an ice cream container
b) wrist pain from playing anime rhythm games (it was bandori)

so where are my actual klutzes tonight
now im not a very injury prone person but let me tell u i am sitting here with

a) a bruise from when my hand slipped trying to open an ice cream container
b) wrist pain from playing anime rhythm games (it was bandori)

so where are my actual klutzes tonight
Multiple times while washing a knife I've let the soapy, slippery knife slip into my finger... I've not ever cut myself while actually cutting stuff though...
Multiple times while washing a knife I've let the soapy, slippery knife slip into my finger... I've not ever cut myself while actually cutting stuff though...
I was walking on a cold driveway barefoot.

Then I broke my foot by stepping wrong. I didn't even fall.

SIX WEEKS OF CRUTCHES/BOOT

3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
[quote name="Zepher" date="2020-05-15 21:36:35" ] I was walking on a cold driveway barefoot. Then I broke my foot by stepping wrong. I didn't even fall. SIX WEEKS OF CRUTCHES/BOOT [/quote] thats what im talking about.... [quote name="eidoleon" date="2020-05-15 21:33:29" ] Multiple times while washing a knife I've let the soapy, slippery knife slip into my finger... I've not ever cut myself while actually cutting stuff though... [/quote] real texas confession despite me being exceptionally careful with them i still hate using knives :sob:
Zepher wrote on 2020-05-15 21:36:35:

thats what im talking about....
eidoleon wrote on 2020-05-15 21:33:29:
real texas confession despite me being exceptionally careful with them i still hate using knives :sob:
tried to eat very hot pizza instead of waiting for it to cool. some sauce dripped onto my leg and burned me
tried to eat very hot pizza instead of waiting for it to cool. some sauce dripped onto my leg and burned me
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
[quote name="Noibat" date="2020-05-15 21:37:55" ] tried to eat very hot pizza instead of waiting for it to cool. some sauce dripped onto my leg and burned me [/quote] thats just a mood bro....
Noibat wrote on 2020-05-15 21:37:55:

thats just a mood bro....
I was walking into the water at the beach like a year back when a small tiny little wave twisted my knee and I couldn't walk
Almost drowned in like 2ft of water

More recently I was getting impatient for my cheese toast to cool so I unconsciously grabbed the pan and now I've got a nice burn
I was walking into the water at the beach like a year back when a small tiny little wave twisted my knee and I couldn't walk

More recently I was getting impatient for my cheese toast to cool so I unconsciously grabbed the pan and now I've got a nice burn
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-05-15 21:53:55" ] I was walking into the water at the beach like a year back when a small tiny little wave twisted my knee and I couldn't walk Almost drowned in like 2ft of water More recently I was getting impatient for my cheese toast to cool so I unconsciously grabbed the pan and now I've got a nice burn [/quote] I ALMOST DID THE 2ND ONE A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... I WANTED RICE OUT OF THE PAN AND WENT HUH, ILL JUST GRAB THE METAL PART AND STOPPED MYSELF AN INCH AWAY
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-05-15 21:53:55:

I ALMOST DID THE 2ND ONE A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... I WANTED RICE OUT OF THE PAN AND WENT HUH, ILL JUST GRAB THE METAL PART AND STOPPED MYSELF AN INCH AWAY
walking on a completely flat floor; I slid on a blanket and sprained my ankle... pretty sure I won the Darwin award that day :')
walking on a completely flat floor; I slid on a blanket and sprained my ankle... pretty sure I won the Darwin award that day :')
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I once decided that a bike handle and the bridge of my nose would make good pals

Side note: I was on the bike, but wasn't even moving. Nothing hit me either.

I still have a small dent on my nose from that
I once decided that a bike handle and the bridge of my nose would make good pals

Side note: I was on the bike, but wasn't even moving. Nothing hit me either.

I still have a small dent on my nose from that
AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119