Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs that trigger those certain feels
1 2 3 4
Final Fantasy VI OST - Celes's Theme

After a certain point in my playthrough of FFVI, the song has become forever associated in my brain with a very emotional scene in the game
Final Fantasy VI OST - Celes's Theme

After a certain point in my playthrough of FFVI, the song has become forever associated in my brain with a very emotional scene in the game
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
The Lake Trio theme from Pokemon D/P/Pt unleashes primal fear in me from all those days I spent fruitlessly hunting Mesprit across the Sinnoh region. Running into a patch of grass and hearing that song made my heart race then and to this day the first five seconds are probably going to be the sounds that I hear when the Grim Reaper is gonna come to collect my soul.
The Lake Trio theme from Pokemon D/P/Pt unleashes primal fear in me from all those days I spent fruitlessly hunting Mesprit across the Sinnoh region. Running into a patch of grass and hearing that song made my heart race then and to this day the first five seconds are probably going to be the sounds that I hear when the Grim Reaper is gonna come to collect my soul.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
...the carpal tunnel of love by fall out boy

uh. don't watch that music video. thought i could handle it, but i almost threw up! so fun times.

(build god then we'll talk by panic! at the disco too, i guess, but it's not nearly as horrifying)
...the carpal tunnel of love by fall out boy

uh. don't watch that music video. thought i could handle it, but i almost threw up! so fun times.

(build god then we'll talk by panic! at the disco too, i guess, but it's not nearly as horrifying)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
watgbs - sal chase

WHEN I FIRST PLAYED THE GMAE AND THE SCENE WITH SAL HAPPENED . it wasnt a great experinece! I REALY DONT LIKE CHASE SCENES IN ANY GAME H
watgbs - sal chase

WHEN I FIRST PLAYED THE GMAE AND THE SCENE WITH SAL HAPPENED . it wasnt a great experinece! I REALY DONT LIKE CHASE SCENES IN ANY GAME H
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I'm too lazy to link, but;

Don't Panic! from FFXV makes me panic quite a bit. Not as bad as Labyrinthine, but both make me anxious as heck. They should NOT put songs in a game like that. You're under pressure and everything when they play, and just make you nervious as heck.
I'm too lazy to link, but;

Don't Panic! from FFXV makes me panic quite a bit. Not as bad as Labyrinthine, but both make me anxious as heck. They should NOT put songs in a game like that. You're under pressure and everything when they play, and just make you nervious as heck.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I don't know the name of the song, it's in roblox. I don't play roblox, my brother is the one who plays it and it's in this bee simulator game whenever he enters an area (I forgot what area it's called) there's this strange music playing. Every goddamn time I hear it it makes me feel a bit sad but in a weird way. I always picture an old sad man living alone in his house and he's about to die alone.
I don't know the name of the song, it's in roblox. I don't play roblox, my brother is the one who plays it and it's in this bee simulator game whenever he enters an area (I forgot what area it's called) there's this strange music playing. Every goddamn time I hear it it makes me feel a bit sad but in a weird way. I always picture an old sad man living alone in his house and he's about to die alone.
That one disc in Minecraft and the cave sounds. That’s all I’ve gotta say.
That one disc in Minecraft and the cave sounds. That’s all I’ve gotta say.
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-04-24 04:53:28" ] Kid Icarus: Uprising's also got a nice big, screaming, purple-fire-surrounded green skull enemy called an Orne. their special abilities? invincible, and if you touch them you immediately die. they're one of three enemies to have their own theme that plays upon spotting you, and for these guys it's an ominous 8-bit tune (accompanied by their shrieking). gives me PTSD almost as bad as the monster house tune at this point. [/quote] Fellow KIU fan here! I know what you're talking about and I agree, those guys are terrifying
Falinks wrote on 2020-04-24 04:53:28:
Kid Icarus: Uprising's also got a nice big, screaming, purple-fire-surrounded green skull enemy called an Orne. their special abilities? invincible, and if you touch them you immediately die.
they're one of three enemies to have their own theme that plays upon spotting you, and for these guys it's an ominous 8-bit tune (accompanied by their shrieking). gives me PTSD almost as bad as the monster house tune at this point.
Fellow KIU fan here! I know what you're talking about and I agree, those guys are terrifying
hrrr!
House of Gold, by TwentyOne Pilots.
She asked me, "Son, when I grow old
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone
Will you take care of me?"
Oh, and since we know that dreams are dead
And life turns plans up on their head
I will plan to be a bum
So I just might become someone
THE MUSIC VIDEO DOESN'T HELP EITHER. IT JUST MAKES ME CRY, EVERY TIME-
House of Gold, by TwentyOne Pilots.
Oh, and since we know that dreams are dead
And life turns plans up on their head
I will plan to be a bum
So I just might become someone
THE MUSIC VIDEO DOESN'T HELP EITHER. IT JUST MAKES ME CRY, EVERY TIME-
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
Oh gosh I'm on high alert as soon as I hear the Monster House music from PMD, lmao

I love the album Illuminate by Lydia but many times when I hear it I get overwhelmingly sad. There's lots of sad songs out there but for me there's something about this album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOMGu5zYU30&list=PL2888C29C4F4C7A03
Oh gosh I'm on high alert as soon as I hear the Monster House music from PMD, lmao

I love the album Illuminate by Lydia but many times when I hear it I get overwhelmingly sad. There's lots of sad songs out there but for me there's something about this album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOMGu5zYU30&list=PL2888C29C4F4C7A03
She/her | 3+ FR Time | Art!

72rKK.gif
1 2 3 4