Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pit Bull Appreciation Club
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi there! My name is Apyr and I really love pit bulls. They get a lot of hate for small reasons, and i just wanted to create a lovely little space to give them some love. This is a place where you can talk about them, post pictures, all of that! I'll also try and find some really cute pictures of pit bulls and post them, if you want to be added to a pinglist for Pit Pics just ask!1 Pinglist for Pit Pics: @Saphira455 @stellarformation @Exastasy if someone is willing to make a badge for the club, please hmu! id be willing to pay :) [quote name="JCStitches" date="2020-04-19 14:28:26" ] Hello! Please feel free to post more adorable pitties and share why you love them, but avoid political and legal discussion. Flight Rising is not the right venue for that. Thanks! [/quote]
Hi there! My name is Apyr and I really love pit bulls.
They get a lot of hate for small reasons, and i just wanted to create a lovely little space to give them some love.
This is a place where you can talk about them, post pictures, all of that!

I'll also try and find some really cute pictures of pit bulls and post them, if you want to be added to a pinglist for Pit Pics just ask!1
Pinglist for Pit Pics:
@Saphira455
@stellarformation
@Exastasy

if someone is willing to make a badge for the club, please hmu! id be willing to pay :)
JCStitches wrote on 2020-04-19 14:28:26:
Hello! Please feel free to post more adorable pitties and share why you love them, but avoid political and legal discussion. Flight Rising is not the right venue for that. Thanks!
Want a cheap lair review? Click me :)
[img]https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/5DytObTVOta9Wk_BHsXiY1pMd98/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2020/03/12/718/n/1922243/ec30099d5e6a60158f86f4.76934120_/i/cute-photos-pit-bulls.jpg[/img]
cute-photos-pit-bulls.jpg
pitties are the cutest!! they get a lot of hate though :(
pitties are the cutest!! they get a lot of hate though :(
Pits are babies and I will throw hands with anyone who says otherwise.
Pits are babies and I will throw hands with anyone who says otherwise.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Hello! Please feel free to post more adorable pitties and share why you love them, but avoid political and legal discussion. Flight Rising is not the right venue for that. Thanks!

Edit: Adding my fav pitbull video! Click here for cute!

Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Pit bulls are some of the best dogs, hands down!

They get a lot of bad publicity, but they actually have great temperaments. Plus, pit bulls technically aren't a breed themselves. It's a classification including the American Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier! I did a term paper on pit bulls last year. It makes me sad to see the misconceptions people have about them, but a lot of people don't bother to do research. It seems like they're really having a come back in popularity as more and more people look at shelters for adoption!

My family and I adopted a pit bull chocolate lab mix from the shelter 6 weeks ago! Her name is Maddie and she can sit, shake, lay, stay, and come. She loves to destroy her toys, especially ones with stuffing inside of them. She wants to chase every single robin and rabbit in sight. She's pretty bad on the leash, but we're working on her!

They get a lot of bad publicity, but they actually have great temperaments. Plus, pit bulls technically aren't a breed themselves. It's a classification including the American Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier! I did a term paper on pit bulls last year. It makes me sad to see the misconceptions people have about them, but a lot of people don't bother to do research. It seems like they're really having a come back in popularity as more and more people look at shelters for adoption!

My family and I adopted a pit bull chocolate lab mix from the shelter 6 weeks ago! Her name is Maddie and she can sit, shake, lay, stay, and come. She loves to destroy her toys, especially ones with stuffing inside of them. She wants to chase every single robin and rabbit in sight. She's pretty bad on the leash, but we're working on her!
laV4cLs.gif
[quote name="variian" date="2020-04-19 14:39:12" ] Pit bulls are some of the best dogs, hands down! They get a lot of bad publicity, but they actually have great temperaments. Plus, pit bulls technically aren't a breed themselves. It's a classification including the American Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier! I did a term paper on pit bulls last year. It makes me sad to see the misconceptions people have about them, but a lot of people don't bother to do research. It seems like they're really having a come back in popularity as more and more people look at shelters for adoption! My family and I adopted a pit bull chocolate lab mix from the shelter 6 weeks ago! Her name is Maddie and she can sit, shake, lay, stay, and come. She loves to destroy her toys, especially ones with stuffing inside of them. She wants to chase every single robin and rabbit in sight. She's pretty bad on the leash, but we're working on her! [/quote] that sounds so adorable !!!! glad she found sucha loving home do you have any photos of her?? @variian
variian wrote on 2020-04-19 14:39:12:

that sounds so adorable !!!! glad she found sucha loving home do you have any photos of her?? @variian
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2020-04-19 14:28:26" ] Hello! Please feel free to post more adorable pitties and share why you love them, but avoid political and legal discussion. Flight Rising is not the right venue for that. Thanks! Edit: Adding my fav pitbull video! Click here for cute! [/quote] that is the cutest video ive ever seen... people who take in dogs like that and give them lovign homes deserve everything
JCStitches wrote on 2020-04-19 14:28:26:

that is the cutest video ive ever seen... people who take in dogs like that and give them lovign homes deserve everything
They (the Kennel Club recognised American Pit Bull Terrier breed) aren't allowed in my country (they're one of a small number of banned breeds in the UK) , so the closest we have are Staffordshire Bull Terriers, which are considered a separate breed here, because the breed standard for a Staff doesn't allow for the larger generic pitbull size. Crossbreeds putting staff mixes into the generic pit bull group is where things get difficult.

That said...

I looove Staffies. One of my neighbours has a little girl called Lola who is a soft, waddly barrel of a dog. The cutest. So soft. Always good for pets.
They (the Kennel Club recognised American Pit Bull Terrier breed) aren't allowed in my country (they're one of a small number of banned breeds in the UK) , so the closest we have are Staffordshire Bull Terriers, which are considered a separate breed here, because the breed standard for a Staff doesn't allow for the larger generic pitbull size. Crossbreeds putting staff mixes into the generic pit bull group is where things get difficult.

That said...

I looove Staffies. One of my neighbours has a little girl called Lola who is a soft, waddly barrel of a dog. The cutest. So soft. Always good for pets.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I hate how such a goofy breed is stereotyped as being violent when they just have one of the best smiles of all the dog breeds? [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/smiling-dog-stray-pit-bull-adopted-brinks-fb2__700-png.jpg[/img]
I hate how such a goofy breed is stereotyped as being violent when they just have one of the best smiles of all the dog breeds?
smiling-dog-stray-pit-bull-adopted-brinks-fb2__700-png.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6