Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Out of context quotes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 221 222
This chicken's a lil punk
This chicken's a lil punk
Frankenstein3.jpg
(Yes! I was just thinking about how much I missed the old “quotes out of context” thread the other day!)

“My minotaur is elderly. Old man with bladder, if you will.”
“Kevin, destroyer of bagels”
“Alfred Batsby is the mascot of bat gang. Even though he’s not a bat, he’s still eligible to join because he wields bats.”
“Just break into someone else’s house, and—OH MY GOODNESS IT’S A HAMLET REFERENCE.”
“Like and subscribe if your parents conveniently forgot about your Cyclops allergy but you just think HAHA FUNNIE
“[insert embarrassing character name from childhood], back at it again committing arson” (better yet was that my mom chimed in, “not again”)

Quotes from my friend:
“A random detached buff arm floating in space is everything I aspire to be.”
“My salamander is gonna get arthritis. He’s a cutie, though.”
“Frog man always speaks words of wisdom. We should all just aspire to be frogs.”
“Nothing gets me more hyped than silly wizards game.”

I promise we’re not always this weird
(Yes! I was just thinking about how much I missed the old “quotes out of context” thread the other day!)

“My minotaur is elderly. Old man with bladder, if you will.”
“Kevin, destroyer of bagels”
“Alfred Batsby is the mascot of bat gang. Even though he’s not a bat, he’s still eligible to join because he wields bats.”
“Just break into someone else’s house, and—OH MY GOODNESS IT’S A HAMLET REFERENCE.”
“Like and subscribe if your parents conveniently forgot about your Cyclops allergy but you just think HAHA FUNNIE
“[insert embarrassing character name from childhood], back at it again committing arson” (better yet was that my mom chimed in, “not again”)

Quotes from my friend:
“A random detached buff arm floating in space is everything I aspire to be.”
“My salamander is gonna get arthritis. He’s a cutie, though.”
“Frog man always speaks words of wisdom. We should all just aspire to be frogs.”
“Nothing gets me more hyped than silly wizards game.”

I promise we’re not always this weird
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
"A bunch of nazis invade heaven"
"A bunch of nazis invade heaven"
"Ok, but my point is, an astronaut baby is not efficient. They are a waste of space and resources. To take care of this problem you could either shoot it out the airlock or like freeze dry the child for a snack later."

"ok but like, hear me out, salsa is soup."

"I am not a put the spider outside kind of person."

"Some people just want to watch the world burn, I may or may not be one of those people."

"I am gay until further notice."

"I hope you understand that I can choke you out with a lemonade bottle probably."

"Amnesia time, baaaaaaabbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee"

"The movie would be rated R if he had his shirt off for any longer than that fight scene."

"I'm not in the least bit frighted, I know those lasers won't hit me. But those flower things. Those flower things. They just follow you. without stopping. They get so long. They are horrible- AAAAAAAaaaAAAaaAA nooO AND I CANT KILL THE FLOWER THINGS EVEN WHEN I HAVE A STUPID LIGHTSABERRR GO AWAYY DEMON"

"I am... unsure."
"Ok, but my point is, an astronaut baby is not efficient. They are a waste of space and resources. To take care of this problem you could either shoot it out the airlock or like freeze dry the child for a snack later."

"ok but like, hear me out, salsa is soup."

"I am not a put the spider outside kind of person."

"Some people just want to watch the world burn, I may or may not be one of those people."

"I am gay until further notice."

"I hope you understand that I can choke you out with a lemonade bottle probably."

"Amnesia time, baaaaaaabbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee"

"The movie would be rated R if he had his shirt off for any longer than that fight scene."

"I'm not in the least bit frighted, I know those lasers won't hit me. But those flower things. Those flower things. They just follow you. without stopping. They get so long. They are horrible- AAAAAAAaaaAAAaaAA nooO AND I CANT KILL THE FLOWER THINGS EVEN WHEN I HAVE A STUPID LIGHTSABERRR GO AWAYY DEMON"

"I am... unsure."
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
“We are the newspaper.”
“We are the newspaper.”
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
"I don't understand soup!"

"floor ice cream gives you health!"

"The thing with the thing with the moon with the lasers" -me

"Alien jazz" -me

the first two are fandom quotes but I have definitely said them before
"I don't understand soup!"

"floor ice cream gives you health!"

"The thing with the thing with the moon with the lasers" -me

"Alien jazz" -me

the first two are fandom quotes but I have definitely said them before
hrrr!
"IT'S NOT A BUTT SLAM!" -my friend's brother

"No, that's one of the linky words. Ha." -me

"It all comes back to fish." -my mom

"Hello, my name is [my name] and I'm married to math equations, the dictionary, and isolation." -me

"all hail the trans cowboy" -me
"IT'S NOT A BUTT SLAM!" -my friend's brother

"No, that's one of the linky words. Ha." -me

"It all comes back to fish." -my mom

"Hello, my name is [my name] and I'm married to math equations, the dictionary, and isolation." -me

"all hail the trans cowboy" -me
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
"Physics still work!"

"The beep bop boop house?"

"Not EVERY flesh orifice is a butthole!"

"I forgot your name was Anime Tiddies."

"Sometimes you just gotta put boobs on a bird!"
"Physics still work!"

"The beep bop boop house?"

"Not EVERY flesh orifice is a butthole!"

"I forgot your name was Anime Tiddies."

"Sometimes you just gotta put boobs on a bird!"
"Excuse me. Are you planning to have a BATTLE in my NOSE?!"

"That man is playing Galaga!"

"Crow claims the rating machine has determined Mike is 8 times a lady."

"Whenever a Team Rocket member loses to a young child, the great gangsters in the sky laugh at us. As do the people of Kanto."

"Because you’re not a real man without your MAN SQUINKY."

"He seems to do ok in a flock, because he can’t fight them all at once and will wear himself out trying. Once he’s worn himself out, he seems to come much closer to the baseline of civility natural to pigeons."

"The pages of Harry Potter are studded with diminutive tea-towel-clad rebels."

And from my clan's lore...

"The clan has collectively agreed on preventing Luna from discovering coffee."

"...has resulted in the creation of pink wildlife, reality warpers, and giant fluffy rage monsters..."

"You can stop tacking on superlatives now."
"Excuse me. Are you planning to have a BATTLE in my NOSE?!"

"That man is playing Galaga!"

"Crow claims the rating machine has determined Mike is 8 times a lady."

"Whenever a Team Rocket member loses to a young child, the great gangsters in the sky laugh at us. As do the people of Kanto."

"Because you’re not a real man without your MAN SQUINKY."

"He seems to do ok in a flock, because he can’t fight them all at once and will wear himself out trying. Once he’s worn himself out, he seems to come much closer to the baseline of civility natural to pigeons."

"The pages of Harry Potter are studded with diminutive tea-towel-clad rebels."

And from my clan's lore...

"The clan has collectively agreed on preventing Luna from discovering coffee."

"...has resulted in the creation of pink wildlife, reality warpers, and giant fluffy rage monsters..."

"You can stop tacking on superlatives now."
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
"nah it's gotta be Pepsiman for the original playstation entertainment system"
"nah it's gotta be Pepsiman for the original playstation entertainment system"
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 221 222