Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you cuss/curse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Simple question, do you Cuss/curse/swear? I know for me that is a yes
Simple question, do you Cuss/curse/swear? I know for me that is a yes
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
...Ish?

I honestly like to say other words rather than curse words because I heard someone say when I was younger that it makes you sound stupid for not using different words to describe your situation.

So instead of going 'oh sheet' when I stub my toe, I'll usually hop around just saying 'ow my toe, ow my toe, ow my toe!!!' or 'God BLESS it that hurt, I'm just gonna walk around now, so don't make fun of me.' =\ Just how I grew up.

But the only time I did curse without second thinking it, was when I woke up from surgery, and somebody asked me how I felt.
...Ish?

I honestly like to say other words rather than curse words because I heard someone say when I was younger that it makes you sound stupid for not using different words to describe your situation.

So instead of going 'oh sheet' when I stub my toe, I'll usually hop around just saying 'ow my toe, ow my toe, ow my toe!!!' or 'God BLESS it that hurt, I'm just gonna walk around now, so don't make fun of me.' =\ Just how I grew up.

But the only time I did curse without second thinking it, was when I woke up from surgery, and somebody asked me how I felt.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
*ahem*
@Nikame

Myself, not really. I've been trying to cut down on it because I learned that if you don't curse often, when you do, it has that much more impact. And I don't wanna sound like a dumb teenager
*ahem*
@Nikame

Myself, not really. I've been trying to cut down on it because I learned that if you don't curse often, when you do, it has that much more impact. And I don't wanna sound like a dumb teenager
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Occasionally, though I tend to avoid the harsher words.
Occasionally, though I tend to avoid the harsher words.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
literally all the time- they're just words.
literally all the time- they're just words.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Almost never. I'm in a household with a lot of younger siblings, so I can't say harsh words without looking barbaric honestly. Now if I'm texting a friend, I might cuss but jokingly.
Almost never. I'm in a household with a lot of younger siblings, so I can't say harsh words without looking barbaric honestly. Now if I'm texting a friend, I might cuss but jokingly.
Frankenstein3.jpg
I live at college. Should be all the answer you need sflgjksgfjh
I live at college. Should be all the answer you need sflgjksgfjh
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Almost never.

Which means that when I do, it has impact.
Almost never.

Which means that when I do, it has impact.
yWVIirM.png
Like a sailor
Like a sailor
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
nah, I just never started doing it. idk why because my mom swears and so does my younger sister, I just never did so I don't now
nah, I just never started doing it. idk why because my mom swears and so does my younger sister, I just never did so I don't now
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37