Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your phobias?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I have a pretty odd phobia being trypophobia which is the fear of a cluster of bumps/holes. I got it from an episode of power puff girls when I was 7

I also have claustrophobia but that doesnt matter atm.

I just am curious on what other phobias there are and what yall might have.

Please don’t post any pictures that might cause other people to become uncomfortable or queasy. Such as an image thats really high up or a picture of a small space

Also I do read each and every post It’d be a bit hard to respond to every response tho
I have a pretty odd phobia being trypophobia which is the fear of a cluster of bumps/holes. I got it from an episode of power puff girls when I was 7

I also have claustrophobia but that doesnt matter atm.

I just am curious on what other phobias there are and what yall might have.

Please don’t post any pictures that might cause other people to become uncomfortable or queasy. Such as an image thats really high up or a picture of a small space

Also I do read each and every post It’d be a bit hard to respond to every response tho
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
A couple of wacky ones I haven't heard much of other people having:

I've got pendulophobia. It's the fear of things that are free-hanging, especially ropes or loose chains and such. The unpredictability of its path is the main thing about it; stuff that's on hinges or, like, swinging vines in a video game that clearly just go back and forth and nothing else are fine. But, say, the spiked balls on the ends of chains in those shrines in Breath of the Wild, where they swing and twist around with real physics? Makes my tummy hurt :c

Also idk if I'd call it a phobia, but if I breathe hot air I can get panic attacks from feeling like I can't breathe. Can't use hair driers. I don't even like standing too close to people if I can feel their breath on my face.
A couple of wacky ones I haven't heard much of other people having:

I've got pendulophobia. It's the fear of things that are free-hanging, especially ropes or loose chains and such. The unpredictability of its path is the main thing about it; stuff that's on hinges or, like, swinging vines in a video game that clearly just go back and forth and nothing else are fine. But, say, the spiked balls on the ends of chains in those shrines in Breath of the Wild, where they swing and twist around with real physics? Makes my tummy hurt :c

Also idk if I'd call it a phobia, but if I breathe hot air I can get panic attacks from feeling like I can't breathe. Can't use hair driers. I don't even like standing too close to people if I can feel their breath on my face.
Bugs.. Bugs.. BUGS!! Anything classified as a bug I DO NOT LIKE! I can't express my hatred for bugs, they're just so fricking scary!
Bugs.. Bugs.. BUGS!! Anything classified as a bug I DO NOT LIKE! I can't express my hatred for bugs, they're just so fricking scary!
i have a balloon phobia >__>

some time ago, my mom had me with her when she bought balloons for my nephew's birthday party and i was panicking in the car the entire way home while they were in the seat behind me

and when customers bring them in our restaurant for party reservations i'm like, oh god i don't trust ANY of you with those.
i have a balloon phobia >__>

some time ago, my mom had me with her when she bought balloons for my nephew's birthday party and i was panicking in the car the entire way home while they were in the seat behind me

and when customers bring them in our restaurant for party reservations i'm like, oh god i don't trust ANY of you with those.
9vd48xw.png
Loud
Alone
Loud
Alone
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Escalators. Hecking escalators. Do you know how hard it is to travel across the country bi-monthly for several years without ever using an escalator? Airports need more stairs.
Escalators. Hecking escalators. Do you know how hard it is to travel across the country bi-monthly for several years without ever using an escalator? Airports need more stairs.
8Lpal06.gif
Loud noises, bright flashy lights.
Also I am afraid of heights/falling sometimes especially when going down stairs.
Loud noises, bright flashy lights.
Also I am afraid of heights/falling sometimes especially when going down stairs.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I have acrophobia which is the fear of heights, but that one's fairly common. The ones that I have that are pretty uncommon are:
- Ichthyophobia, the fear of fish (they just freak me out lmao)
- Thlassophobia, the fear of the depths of the ocean
- Submechanophobia, the fear of man-made objects that are submerged or half submerged in water.

I have a weird amount of phobias relating to water lol :,)
I have acrophobia which is the fear of heights, but that one's fairly common. The ones that I have that are pretty uncommon are:
- Ichthyophobia, the fear of fish (they just freak me out lmao)
- Thlassophobia, the fear of the depths of the ocean
- Submechanophobia, the fear of man-made objects that are submerged or half submerged in water.

I have a weird amount of phobias relating to water lol :,)
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Puke(Not my own really?), Dead Bugs(???? They are just so creepy and ahhhh and NO!!!!),
Puke(Not my own really?), Dead Bugs(???? They are just so creepy and ahhhh and NO!!!!),
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I’ve got a pretty bad case of Thlassophobia (as mentioned above, the fear of deep water/water that you can’t see the bottom of)

Even if it’s only a couple inches deep, no way in heck will you catch me stepping in a cloudy puddle. The fear merely amplifies ten-thousand fold if I’m swimming.

Lakes, rivers, the ocean? No.
I’ve got a pretty bad case of Thlassophobia (as mentioned above, the fear of deep water/water that you can’t see the bottom of)

Even if it’s only a couple inches deep, no way in heck will you catch me stepping in a cloudy puddle. The fear merely amplifies ten-thousand fold if I’m swimming.

Lakes, rivers, the ocean? No.
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12