Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Hyperfixations & Special Interests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I've been obsessed with Slime Rancher
I've been obsessed with Slime Rancher
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
origins crew minecraft roleplays-
origins crew minecraft roleplays-
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
I’m hyperfixating on reptiles again, yay. But this time with bioactive terrariums in mind.
Can’t wait til I start hyperfixating on Shane Acker’s 9 AGAIN though, I bet it’ll be SUPER FUN like the other times. /s
I’m hyperfixating on reptiles again, yay. But this time with bioactive terrariums in mind.
Can’t wait til I start hyperfixating on Shane Acker’s 9 AGAIN though, I bet it’ll be SUPER FUN like the other times. /s
In general my special interests are fandoms (more specifically cartoons and animation), video games, and animals.
In general my special interests are fandoms (more specifically cartoons and animation), video games, and animals.
INSECTS INSECTS INSECTS BEETLES MOTHS DRAGONFLIES

also generally just animals and random animal-related trivia. i used to amass useless animal facts when i was younger. i like stopping to observe every bird and arthropod i come across. i will obsess over their tiny little movements

bugs are my special interest but i also always have like 1-3 hyperfixations related to science/music artist or band/some dumb tv show all at once. it rotates every now and then. currently those hyperfixations for me are astronomy/tally hall/midnight gospel... sigh

anyway i really like insects and other arthropods theyre neat
INSECTS INSECTS INSECTS BEETLES MOTHS DRAGONFLIES

also generally just animals and random animal-related trivia. i used to amass useless animal facts when i was younger. i like stopping to observe every bird and arthropod i come across. i will obsess over their tiny little movements

bugs are my special interest but i also always have like 1-3 hyperfixations related to science/music artist or band/some dumb tv show all at once. it rotates every now and then. currently those hyperfixations for me are astronomy/tally hall/midnight gospel... sigh

anyway i really like insects and other arthropods theyre neat
bnaSbHl.png
ZKQ6ohh.png
bYt72YT.png
KM1zzLu.png
yPlj8ew.png
fsKmPCy.png
[quote name="QhaZomb" date="2020-03-30 21:18:40" ] sup i'm autistic with OCD and here's some things that just really butter my interest biscuit: -Legacy of Kain -Bloodborne -Spyro the Dragon -Skylanders -Bioshock (the first two anyway) -Brutal Legend -Psychonauts -Final Fantasy VII -Five Nights At Freddy's -Undertale -gore -teeth & bones -body horror -strawberries -velociraptors [/quote] AN OLD CHILDHOOD INTEREST HAS COME BACK, BACK WITH A VENGEANCE: [img]https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/logos-transparent-doom-5.png[/img] [i][b]KAR EN TUK[/b][/i]
QhaZomb wrote on 2020-03-30 21:18:40:
sup i'm autistic with OCD and here's some things that just really butter my interest biscuit:
-Legacy of Kain
-Bloodborne
-Spyro the Dragon
-Skylanders
-Bioshock (the first two anyway)
-Brutal Legend
-Psychonauts
-Final Fantasy VII
-Five Nights At Freddy's
-Undertale
-gore
-teeth & bones
-body horror
-strawberries
-velociraptors

AN OLD CHILDHOOD INTEREST HAS COME BACK, BACK WITH A VENGEANCE:

logos-transparent-doom-5.png

KAR EN TUK
[quote name="somnambulist" date="2020-05-07 17:20:18" ] also generally just animals and random animal-related trivia. i used to amass useless animal facts when i was younger. i like stopping to observe every bird and arthropod i come across. i will obsess over their tiny little movements [/quote] ME TOO
somnambulist wrote on 2020-05-07 17:20:18:
ME TOO
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@kragnes My longest-running special interest is Ancient Rome too!! I've never met anyone else who has the same SI as me :D
@kragnes My longest-running special interest is Ancient Rome too!! I've never met anyone else who has the same SI as me :D
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
My hyperfixations are always changing, but the 2 I always come back to are Star Wars and Pokemon, currently hyperfixing on Pokemon
My hyperfixations are always changing, but the 2 I always come back to are Star Wars and Pokemon, currently hyperfixing on Pokemon
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png
Animal crossing, Splatoon, LOZ.
I made this today and it took hours and I don’t know what I’m doing with my life
http://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CM93GJum6YiDK0Li15fA5J5xa4dfGnHakx1EXi-egJk/edit
It’s 20 slides long for gods sake. About Speciesicm in animal crossing. What am I doing?!
Animal crossing, Splatoon, LOZ.
I made this today and it took hours and I don’t know what I’m doing with my life
http://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CM93GJum6YiDK0Li15fA5J5xa4dfGnHakx1EXi-egJk/edit
It’s 20 slides long for gods sake. About Speciesicm in animal crossing. What am I doing?!
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10