Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Hyperfixations & Special Interests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Definitely Rainbow Six Siege. Picked it up last February during the Lunar New Year sale and I have not put it back down since.
Definitely Rainbow Six Siege. Picked it up last February during the Lunar New Year sale and I have not put it back down since.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Hello I’m Gorillaz and I’m obsessed with autistic

wait

more specifically I’m currently obsessed with Ace Copular even though he’s not a “real” band member he’s part of a crossover with Powerpuff Girls

And I am also greatly knowledgeable regarding dinosaurs and birds.
Hello I’m Gorillaz and I’m obsessed with autistic

wait

more specifically I’m currently obsessed with Ace Copular even though he’s not a “real” band member he’s part of a crossover with Powerpuff Girls

And I am also greatly knowledgeable regarding dinosaurs and birds.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Right now, for me, I'm obsessed with Halloween.

Which SUCKS because it's APRIL

It's my favorite holiday and I love dressing up for it, but it's so far away ;-;
Right now, for me, I'm obsessed with Halloween.

Which SUCKS because it's APRIL

It's my favorite holiday and I love dressing up for it, but it's so far away ;-;
LRphJMG.png
Ok
So my special interests are cartoons/animation, animals, and fandoms. Pretty common aspie spins. (And yes, unfortunately, I am a furry.)

Now, my main special fandom interest is Shane Acker’s 9, but if you know who I am, you’ll know that I’ve gotten myself into a sticky situation due to my extremely toxic attitude. The most recent drama combined with being isolated seemed to be my wake-up call to actually try to change myself. For real this time. Long story short, I’m trying to do a bit of social media detox, stay away from toxic influence, and most of all, try to be kind and love myself again. The 7cups website is helping a lot, and the people there taught me what real kindness looks like, and even made me realize that maybe other people in my situation who seemed like the “good guys” fighting the “evil monsters” (me and another person) were a little toxic, too. Not everything is black and white, heroes and villains.

EGH, sorry for rambling about my past and how much of a massive failure I am.. it’s just that because this piece of crap never learned how to talk to people and manage their emotions properly that they can’t talk about 9, their second biggest fandom/spin, at all anymore.
Ok
So my special interests are cartoons/animation, animals, and fandoms. Pretty common aspie spins. (And yes, unfortunately, I am a furry.)

Now, my main special fandom interest is Shane Acker’s 9, but if you know who I am, you’ll know that I’ve gotten myself into a sticky situation due to my extremely toxic attitude. The most recent drama combined with being isolated seemed to be my wake-up call to actually try to change myself. For real this time. Long story short, I’m trying to do a bit of social media detox, stay away from toxic influence, and most of all, try to be kind and love myself again. The 7cups website is helping a lot, and the people there taught me what real kindness looks like, and even made me realize that maybe other people in my situation who seemed like the “good guys” fighting the “evil monsters” (me and another person) were a little toxic, too. Not everything is black and white, heroes and villains.

EGH, sorry for rambling about my past and how much of a massive failure I am.. it’s just that because this piece of crap never learned how to talk to people and manage their emotions properly that they can’t talk about 9, their second biggest fandom/spin, at all anymore.
8-C7-B691-F-DD81-4-D8-C-AE30-D25-E0521595-C.png A7-B1-F354-A390-4860-9-E4-F-4-C53-E98-F4-DBA.png
ASD here,

Special interests:

- Animals and their care. I'm off to uni to study a Bsc in vet nursing later this year and I am. Incredibly hype :3333 I'm particularly interested in learning dog breeds - I grew up rereading a book I had that just listed them over and over, and love to learn about new breeds. I learned about Black Russian Terriers recently and, as if by magic, met one in person the very next day!

- Transformers (very specifically hyperfixated on the character Starscream. Have been since livejournal was still a thing.)

- Writing.

- Flight rising.

Also keenly interested in keeping succulents, but it's not enough of an interest to call a special interest. I just think it's neat!
ASD here,

Special interests:

- Animals and their care. I'm off to uni to study a Bsc in vet nursing later this year and I am. Incredibly hype :3333 I'm particularly interested in learning dog breeds - I grew up rereading a book I had that just listed them over and over, and love to learn about new breeds. I learned about Black Russian Terriers recently and, as if by magic, met one in person the very next day!

- Transformers (very specifically hyperfixated on the character Starscream. Have been since livejournal was still a thing.)

- Writing.

- Flight rising.

Also keenly interested in keeping succulents, but it's not enough of an interest to call a special interest. I just think it's neat!
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
autistic here, and my special interest rn is bfdi/bfb <:
i'm excited for episode 14 of bfb this month, i think it's the 17th/14th
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
[quote name="Olimar" date="2020-04-08 10:49:05" ] autistic here, and my special interest rn is bfdi/bfb <: i'm excited for episode 14 of bfb this month, i think it's the 17th/14th [/quote] [color=360705]it's episode 17 and it comes out on the 17th! i've had it as a special interest for 2 years now and although it's outshined by more recent spins like parasitology and fire emblem, i still go feral for it every new episode.
Olimar wrote on 2020-04-08 10:49:05:
it's episode 17 and it comes out on the 17th! i've had it as a special interest for 2 years now and although it's outshined by more recent spins like parasitology and fire emblem, i still go feral for it every new episode.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Looks like I missed this thread!

I have Asperger's. I have lots of secondary special interests, but I really only have three main special interests that truly define who I am. Meaning, if you don't know about my interest in these three, then you don't really know me.

They are science, I Love Lucy, and Cedar Point/roller coasters.

With science, I love pretty much all science, but I have always been particularly drawn to anatomy/physiology and medical science. I have a bachelor's in neuroscience, and my main interest there is in the biochemical basis of neuropsychiatric disorders, particularly bipolar mania and psychosis. Another area of medicine that I'm very interested in is obstetrics. While my special interest in neuroscience and mental illness didn't fully begin until age 15, I've been interested in obstetrics since about age 3. I miss Discovery Health Channel on Dish, because Babies: Special Delivery was a great show about high-risk obstetrics.
Looks like I missed this thread!

I have Asperger's. I have lots of secondary special interests, but I really only have three main special interests that truly define who I am. Meaning, if you don't know about my interest in these three, then you don't really know me.

They are science, I Love Lucy, and Cedar Point/roller coasters.

With science, I love pretty much all science, but I have always been particularly drawn to anatomy/physiology and medical science. I have a bachelor's in neuroscience, and my main interest there is in the biochemical basis of neuropsychiatric disorders, particularly bipolar mania and psychosis. Another area of medicine that I'm very interested in is obstetrics. While my special interest in neuroscience and mental illness didn't fully begin until age 15, I've been interested in obstetrics since about age 3. I miss Discovery Health Channel on Dish, because Babies: Special Delivery was a great show about high-risk obstetrics.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
my current hyperfixation is star wars, more specifically the clone wars and rebels. the series finale of the clone wars absolutely killed me and now I'm looking for any news on the potential rebels sequel series
my current hyperfixation is star wars, more specifically the clone wars and rebels. the series finale of the clone wars absolutely killed me and now I'm looking for any news on the potential rebels sequel series
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I'm autistic, and my long-running special interest has been Ancient Rome!! I love to talk about Ancient Rome!! I also really like Steven Universe, but that has simmered down since the show's ending. :0 In the past, my SIs have included JonTron (the show online), dinosaurs, Batman: the Animated Series, Pink Floyd's The Wall, Half-Life 1, Harry Potter, and various species of birds! :0 !!!
I'm autistic, and my long-running special interest has been Ancient Rome!! I love to talk about Ancient Rome!! I also really like Steven Universe, but that has simmered down since the show's ending. :0 In the past, my SIs have included JonTron (the show online), dinosaurs, Batman: the Animated Series, Pink Floyd's The Wall, Half-Life 1, Harry Potter, and various species of birds! :0 !!!
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10