Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Hyperfixations & Special Interests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have Asperger's and my current hyperfixation is aviation. my room is full of airplane models and safetycards. oops
I have Asperger's and my current hyperfixation is aviation. my room is full of airplane models and safetycards. oops
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
I'm on the autism spectrum and currently my hyperfixations are this website and Haikyuu. Last week I was super pumped about finally having the time to draw and did nothing else. I should be doing work but instead I'm frantically browsing the forums to find something entertaining :I
I'm on the autism spectrum and currently my hyperfixations are this website and Haikyuu. Last week I was super pumped about finally having the time to draw and did nothing else. I should be doing work but instead I'm frantically browsing the forums to find something entertaining :I
Ot3Ahks.jpg
My current hyperfixations are dragons (my oldest one!), Kirby, and cats!
My current hyperfixations are dragons (my oldest one!), Kirby, and cats!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
I'm autistic, and once upon a time, my hyperfixation/special interest was this game! I still play when I'm able (Pandemic has definitely made that easier lmao), but I guess my thing right now is OCs. Been that way for like, the past few years really, but they're really my only solace. I love drawing them and writing about them <3

Additionally, I love the band U2 haha. My page here is honestly littered with some of my current and past interests.

I'm autistic, and once upon a time, my hyperfixation/special interest was this game! I still play when I'm able (Pandemic has definitely made that easier lmao), but I guess my thing right now is OCs. Been that way for like, the past few years really, but they're really my only solace. I love drawing them and writing about them <3

Additionally, I love the band U2 haha. My page here is honestly littered with some of my current and past interests.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Asperger's syndrome here with a side of ADD.

I hyperfixate on
-crafts
-phylogenomics and what evolved from what
-how things work, what causes different phenomena
-any color that can be described as teal, turquoise or other in-between blue and green
-several video game franchises, most notably Pokémon and older Final Fantasy titles
Asperger's syndrome here with a side of ADD.

I hyperfixate on
-crafts
-phylogenomics and what evolved from what
-how things work, what causes different phenomena
-any color that can be described as teal, turquoise or other in-between blue and green
-several video game franchises, most notably Pokémon and older Final Fantasy titles
Can't sleep. Pendulums will get me.
Ooh, I have autism and have a couple weird ones.

I love collecting fountain pens, mainly ones from Mont Blanc.
Another is The Count of Monte Cristo. I absolutely love the book and will go hours talking about it.
Lastly is 80's music, specifically new wave. Grew up as a child listening to it and I have loved it since
Ooh, I have autism and have a couple weird ones.

I love collecting fountain pens, mainly ones from Mont Blanc.
Another is The Count of Monte Cristo. I absolutely love the book and will go hours talking about it.
Lastly is 80's music, specifically new wave. Grew up as a child listening to it and I have loved it since
I have autism and adhd my hyperfixations are stuffed animals (i have a lot of bunnies) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, this website, discord, and my newest one being dragons!
I have autism and adhd my hyperfixations are stuffed animals (i have a lot of bunnies) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, this website, discord, and my newest one being dragons!
chickadoo.gif Cloudstar, any pronouns!
*Ahem*
Fire Emblem Heroes. Which is a mobile game. And is my life right now. I’ve adopted four of the characters as my children and have created a mildly-complicated semi-AU along with plenty of OCs. I’m working on a 5-6 story fanfic series about demon dragon blood and almost literal, physical nightmares. I am 99.9% confident I’m not supposed to pay more attention to a mobile game than the main series, yet here I am.
On that note, I will almost cry if someone would be willing to read my fanfics,,, I can explain literally everything that needs to be known that’s not explained in-story. It might come as a big, confusing block of fangirl rant, but I will do it. Please tell me I’m not alone.
*Ahem*
Fire Emblem Heroes. Which is a mobile game. And is my life right now. I’ve adopted four of the characters as my children and have created a mildly-complicated semi-AU along with plenty of OCs. I’m working on a 5-6 story fanfic series about demon dragon blood and almost literal, physical nightmares. I am 99.9% confident I’m not supposed to pay more attention to a mobile game than the main series, yet here I am.
On that note, I will almost cry if someone would be willing to read my fanfics,,, I can explain literally everything that needs to be known that’s not explained in-story. It might come as a big, confusing block of fangirl rant, but I will do it. Please tell me I’m not alone.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
I have autism & have grown attached to the following:
- Medical science (I’m not interested in medicine as a career, but stuff like epidemiology has always piqued my interest)
- The Trauma Center games (Haven’t played them but I will say that speedruns of these games can be very fun to watch)
- Patapon (heehoo funny orbs...)
I have autism & have grown attached to the following:
- Medical science (I’m not interested in medicine as a career, but stuff like epidemiology has always piqued my interest)
- The Trauma Center games (Haven’t played them but I will say that speedruns of these games can be very fun to watch)
- Patapon (heehoo funny orbs...)
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
i'm autistic!
my special interests are:
-arthropods
-pokemon
-reptiles

and hyperfixations are:
-homestuck + hiveswap
-flight rising
-hollow knight
i'm autistic!
my special interests are:
-arthropods