Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Hyperfixations & Special Interests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@chasmcrawlers

umbreon! thank you so much for asking

idk anything about red vs blue besides a song that's in it, and it reminds me of mr halo master chief, what is it about if it's ok to ask?
@chasmcrawlers

umbreon! thank you so much for asking

idk anything about red vs blue besides a song that's in it, and it reminds me of mr halo master chief, what is it about if it's ok to ask?
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
I’ve got this red velvet cake recipe I’ve tailored over the past few years that is simply heavenly with a cream cheese frosting.
I like making humble bread as well, no preservatives, freshly ground whole wheat from my food stores.
And of course I am currently trying to master the macaron
Really if it gets my hands moving, I try any recipe. I made homemade Oreos from my grandmother’s recipe a few weeks ago and they were damn good.
I don’t have adhd, but I do have depression and a few other disorders, so I hyperfixate as a coping strategy
I’ve got this red velvet cake recipe I’ve tailored over the past few years that is simply heavenly with a cream cheese frosting.
I like making humble bread as well, no preservatives, freshly ground whole wheat from my food stores.
And of course I am currently trying to master the macaron
Really if it gets my hands moving, I try any recipe. I made homemade Oreos from my grandmother’s recipe a few weeks ago and they were damn good.
I don’t have adhd, but I do have depression and a few other disorders, so I hyperfixate as a coping strategy
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Autistic and ADHD here!

My special interests include:
-How to Train Your Dragon
-The Dragon Prince
-Flight Rising
-Dragons in general
-Biology (which is my college major :D)
-Paleontology
-Avatar (both, but more The Last Airbender)
-Music
-Animation
-The Elder Scrolls
Autistic and ADHD here!

My special interests include:
-How to Train Your Dragon
-The Dragon Prince
-Flight Rising
-Dragons in general
-Biology (which is my college major :D)
-Paleontology
-Avatar (both, but more The Last Airbender)
-Music
-Animation
-The Elder Scrolls
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
HdmxfuE.pngACOZFAh.png9hqcHsy.pngmtHAEL4.pngFvSLVNv.png6Dq3jOp.pngWn6vGC1.pngQYpIXaH.png6Cw2S3h.pngtqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png6YousWl.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngjbMLSIO.pngYJYmFy0.pngu7OYglJ.png
-Books, fantasy ones mostly, whether they're adult or young adult. I'm extremely obsessed with reading and can't go a week without picking a book up or just reading something I can find.
-Anything at all related to mythology.
-Arthurian stuff.
-History (most time periods especially the ancient ones).
-Animals, both real and mythical.
-This site. I like dragons a ton and always have.
-Books, fantasy ones mostly, whether they're adult or young adult. I'm extremely obsessed with reading and can't go a week without picking a book up or just reading something I can find.
-Anything at all related to mythology.
-Arthurian stuff.
-History (most time periods especially the ancient ones).
-Animals, both real and mythical.
-This site. I like dragons a ton and always have.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
- The game Ensemble Stars.... I've been playing since it came out I love them all so much :) My anime idol children... I care...
- Pokémon!!!
- Flight rising. I have ALWAYS loved dragons!! Finding this website was huge for me even if I didn't really understand it at the beginning
- Warrior Cats
- Persona (especially persona 3)
- Fire Emblem 3 houses
- Ace attorney!!
- The game Ensemble Stars.... I've been playing since it came out I love them all so much :) My anime idol children... I care...
- Pokémon!!!
- Flight rising. I have ALWAYS loved dragons!! Finding this website was huge for me even if I didn't really understand it at the beginning
- Warrior Cats
- Persona (especially persona 3)
- Fire Emblem 3 houses
- Ace attorney!!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!

- Biology and the human body! Also one of my favourite plants is the Ttitan Arum which I nearly got to see bloom but missed it by a week :(
- Ghibli movies!!!
- National Geographic magazines (I have a lot of old ones from my dad from around 1970s)
- Skyrim (DRAGONS)
- Anime
- Drawing and making maps!!!!! It's really fun!
- Animation
- Nordic history and the Aztecs!
- Baking!
- I make polymer clay figurines
- P l a n t s

- Biology and the human body! Also one of my favourite plants is the Ttitan Arum which I nearly got to see bloom but missed it by a week :(
- Ghibli movies!!!
- National Geographic magazines (I have a lot of old ones from my dad from around 1970s)
- Skyrim (DRAGONS)
- Anime
- Drawing and making maps!!!!! It's really fun!
- Animation
- Nordic history and the Aztecs!
- Baking!
- I make polymer clay figurines
- P l a n t s

Graffinn
FR+17
PVehrz5.png
ACOZFAh.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLore
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPlans
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt-Shop [WIP]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Right now, it's Final Fantasy VI
Right now, it's Final Fantasy VI
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@whalesbones I've heard those are all awesome pieces of media, and it's so cool that you get to do taxidermy! Welcome to Night Vale is still my favorite podcast ever, though I've been meaning to listen to Magnus Archives. (Also, god, mood, don't we all wish we could just each more bread than we should)

@somzar Zarya is awesome, I bet you're an awesome tank main :D I'd solo heal you

@buggy101 I've heard good things about all those pieces of media! I'm so glad you're enjoying them!

@coopdrifter Umbreon is so good :D and Red vs Blue is...basically about these soldiers stuck in a canyon figthing a staged war, it's made almost entirely using the Halo videogame and its got 17 seasons so far so it's hard to explain it but it's a very funny and well-done show, my hyperfixation is on seasons 11-13 because I'm obsessed with the mini arc and all the new characters they introduce :] thank you so much for asking!

@BornofFlame that sounds so creative and DELICIOUS omg, I'm glad you've found comfort in hyperfixating and I wish you the best with your mental health! If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here, I have depression and some other neurodivergencies/mentall illnesses

@voidbeast it's alright that you rambled! youtube really was a different time back then...i'm glad i got to see its glory days at least. omg omg omg paleontology was my first ever hyperfixation, I was obsessed with it since I was like 4, I'm like freaking out thinking about it! :D your interests sound so cool omg, I hope you get to keep learning and exploring those topics!! Your media interests are awesome too, and I'm sorry fandom ruins some of it for you, I know that feel fhjfhfj

@NightFuryScream your taste in media is awesome!! and i'm so glad you get to pursue your interest in biology!! Also, dragons rule >:D

@BreezingWinds omg, its like looking in a mirror, your interests are so cool! What kind of mythology do you prefer, like from what culture? (if you have a preference, that is) I hyperfixate on Greek mythology and I'm a pagan who believes in the Greek gods!

@YuriLeclerc I've heard awesome things about all those pieces of media, you have great taste :D what's your favorite pokemon?

@Graffinnyour interests sound so cool and diverse! I used to collect NatGeo mags too! You seem so happy with your interests and that makes me happy for you! I hope you contine to love them!

@Shiromori I don't know much about Final Fantasy VI but I've heard super good things about it! I'm glad it makes you happy!
@whalesbones I've heard those are all awesome pieces of media, and it's so cool that you get to do taxidermy! Welcome to Night Vale is still my favorite podcast ever, though I've been meaning to listen to Magnus Archives. (Also, god, mood, don't we all wish we could just each more bread than we should)

@somzar Zarya is awesome, I bet you're an awesome tank main :D I'd solo heal you

@buggy101 I've heard good things about all those pieces of media! I'm so glad you're enjoying them!

@coopdrifter Umbreon is so good :D and Red vs Blue is...basically about these soldiers stuck in a canyon figthing a staged war, it's made almost entirely using the Halo videogame and its got 17 seasons so far so it's hard to explain it but it's a very funny and well-done show, my hyperfixation is on seasons 11-13 because I'm obsessed with the mini arc and all the new characters they introduce :] thank you so much for asking!

@BornofFlame that sounds so creative and DELICIOUS omg, I'm glad you've found comfort in hyperfixating and I wish you the best with your mental health! If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here, I have depression and some other neurodivergencies/mentall illnesses

@voidbeast it's alright that you rambled! youtube really was a different time back then...i'm glad i got to see its glory days at least. omg omg omg paleontology was my first ever hyperfixation, I was obsessed with it since I was like 4, I'm like freaking out thinking about it! :D your interests sound so cool omg, I hope you get to keep learning and exploring those topics!! Your media interests are awesome too, and I'm sorry fandom ruins some of it for you, I know that feel fhjfhfj

@NightFuryScream your taste in media is awesome!! and i'm so glad you get to pursue your interest in biology!! Also, dragons rule >:D

@BreezingWinds omg, its like looking in a mirror, your interests are so cool! What kind of mythology do you prefer, like from what culture? (if you have a preference, that is) I hyperfixate on Greek mythology and I'm a pagan who believes in the Greek gods!

@YuriLeclerc I've heard awesome things about all those pieces of media, you have great taste :D what's your favorite pokemon?

@Graffinnyour interests sound so cool and diverse! I used to collect NatGeo mags too! You seem so happy with your interests and that makes me happy for you! I hope you contine to love them!

@Shiromori I don't know much about Final Fantasy VI but I've heard super good things about it! I'm glad it makes you happy!
Chasm | it/its | FRT+0 qzCtLQ4.gif
Primates, especially apes, and especially chimpanzees (I'm sure nobody could tell xP) which lead to Planet of the Apes becoming a SpIn too! And King Kong also, to a semi lesser extent.

Smaller ones are Pokemon, Digimon (Tamers specifically), Godzilla in general (but especially Godzilla: The Series (the 90s cartoon), Dinosaurs/the Jurassic Park/World franchise, and reborn dolls.
Primates, especially apes, and especially chimpanzees (I'm sure nobody could tell xP) which lead to Planet of the Apes becoming a SpIn too! And King Kong also, to a semi lesser extent.

Smaller ones are Pokemon, Digimon (Tamers specifically), Godzilla in general (but especially Godzilla: The Series (the 90s cartoon), Dinosaurs/the Jurassic Park/World franchise, and reborn dolls.
RDR2.

Over a year and I'm still obsessed with those dirty outlaws.
RDR2.

Over a year and I'm still obsessed with those dirty outlaws.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10