Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | deleted
1 2
lol I used to be obsessed with it, but the community is really really toxic (at least the spanish speaking one) so I got frustrated and left
lol I used to be obsessed with it, but the community is really really toxic (at least the spanish speaking one) so I got frustrated and left
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
[quote name="Jinyoung" date="2020-04-06 14:05:46" ] @carlhppr Tried playing in Spanish server they’re so salty always say hahahaha jajajaja when someone fails oh lord [/quote] @Jinyoung yeah like there are a lot of hackers and people just swear and curse you for no reason. Going to the café and trying to find a single post that was civil/not people being trashy is impossible.
Jinyoung wrote on 2020-04-06 14:05:46:
@carlhppr
Tried playing in Spanish server they’re so salty always say hahahaha jajajaja when someone fails oh lord

@Jinyoung yeah like there are a lot of hackers and people just swear and curse you for no reason. Going to the café and trying to find a single post that was civil/not people being trashy is impossible.
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
Ooooh, I've played since 2012. Used to play every day too, but kinda stopped after a bad break up with my best friend who I originally found in TFM. Now I log on every few months and just play a couple rounds, realize how much the game has changed and rage quit xD
Ooooh, I've played since 2012. Used to play every day too, but kinda stopped after a bad break up with my best friend who I originally found in TFM. Now I log on every few months and just play a couple rounds, realize how much the game has changed and rage quit xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dragons for sale
Items for sale
Free cauldron rental
Free dragons for new members

Breed-out-the-ugly challenge
Nest rentals
[quote name="ZaHando" date="2020-04-06 07:31:00" ] [quote name="FivePebbles" date="2020-04-02 18:29:10" ] I was enjoying it until I got picked as shaman. I knew about the extremely mean community and immediately closed the tab like a coward. [/quote] I remember back in 2012 there were actually helpful people in the game. They saw me failing to press the nail keys and so they told me how to do it. I remember someone seeing me failing to walljump so said that the vanilla rooms would be best for me to learn with lol [/quote] Ah... I remember. It was a miracle I, by some miracle, learned how to sham let alone walljump. If TFM wants a newer player base, it ought to teach it's players those two things since nowadays maps are centered around it. That aside, TFM player since 2015/2014 here! I haven't played as of recently, but it's good to know the game is still kicking. I never really delved into the other 'game modes', always tended to stick to the regular/vanilla mode.
ZaHando wrote on 2020-04-06 07:31:00:
FivePebbles wrote on 2020-04-02 18:29:10:
I was enjoying it until I got picked as shaman.

I knew about the extremely mean community and immediately closed the tab like a coward.
I remember back in 2012 there were actually helpful people in the game. They saw me failing to press the nail keys and so they told me how to do it. I remember someone seeing me failing to walljump so said that the vanilla rooms would be best for me to learn with lol

Ah... I remember. It was a miracle I, by some miracle, learned how to sham let alone walljump. If TFM wants a newer player base, it ought to teach it's players those two things since nowadays maps are centered around it.

That aside, TFM player since 2015/2014 here! I haven't played as of recently, but it's good to know the game is still kicking. I never really delved into the other 'game modes', always tended to stick to the regular/vanilla mode.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
[quote name="PeptoBizmo" date="2020-04-06 19:53:29" ] [quote name="ZaHando" date="2020-04-06 07:31:00" ] [quote name="FivePebbles" date="2020-04-02 18:29:10" ] I was enjoying it until I got picked as shaman. I knew about the extremely mean community and immediately closed the tab like a coward. [/quote] I remember back in 2012 there were actually helpful people in the game. They saw me failing to press the nail keys and so they told me how to do it. I remember someone seeing me failing to walljump so said that the vanilla rooms would be best for me to learn with lol [/quote] Ah... I remember. It was a miracle I, by some miracle, learned how to sham let alone walljump. If TFM wants a newer player base, it ought to teach it's players those two things since nowadays maps are centered around it. That aside, TFM player since 2015/2014 here! I haven't played as of recently, but it's good to know the game is still kicking. I never really delved into the other 'game modes', always tended to stick to the regular/vanilla mode. [/quote] Being a shaman was actually my favourite part of the game! I love helping people, even more so when they seem to have no idea how to get to the cheese on their own. Love the hard and divine(? the no totem/yellow nail mode) shams too! Makes it more challenging. I do however hate how people are mean to those who aren't as experienced shams... I tend to help when able to, or just not say anything at all. No point being mean and negative, we were probably all pretty awful at it at one point or another
PeptoBizmo wrote on 2020-04-06 19:53:29:
ZaHando wrote on 2020-04-06 07:31:00:
FivePebbles wrote on 2020-04-02 18:29:10:
I was enjoying it until I got picked as shaman.

I knew about the extremely mean community and immediately closed the tab like a coward.
I remember back in 2012 there were actually helpful people in the game. They saw me failing to press the nail keys and so they told me how to do it. I remember someone seeing me failing to walljump so said that the vanilla rooms would be best for me to learn with lol

Ah... I remember. It was a miracle I, by some miracle, learned how to sham let alone walljump. If TFM wants a newer player base, it ought to teach it's players those two things since nowadays maps are centered around it.

That aside, TFM player since 2015/2014 here! I haven't played as of recently, but it's good to know the game is still kicking. I never really delved into the other 'game modes', always tended to stick to the regular/vanilla mode.

Being a shaman was actually my favourite part of the game! I love helping people, even more so when they seem to have no idea how to get to the cheese on their own. Love the hard and divine(? the no totem/yellow nail mode) shams too! Makes it more challenging. I do however hate how people are mean to those who aren't as experienced shams... I tend to help when able to, or just not say anything at all. No point being mean and negative, we were probably all pretty awful at it at one point or another
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dragons for sale
Items for sale
Free cauldron rental
Free dragons for new members

Breed-out-the-ugly challenge
Nest rentals
1 2