Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your country!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
yeah all the good us ones got taken i think, but here's my take on california

southern is more packed and crowded but other areas are so peaceful, but when you live in the southern areas it's a five minute walk to the local homeless guys living on the streets, and if you live in northern areas (like i do) it's a five minute walk to the local turkeys and deer crossing the street, so really it depends on where you live to describe it lol

also everyone thinks its paradise but its just jam packed and sometimes boring with nothing to do

answer is california haha
yeah all the good us ones got taken i think, but here's my take on california

southern is more packed and crowded but other areas are so peaceful, but when you live in the southern areas it's a five minute walk to the local homeless guys living on the streets, and if you live in northern areas (like i do) it's a five minute walk to the local turkeys and deer crossing the street, so really it depends on where you live to describe it lol

also everyone thinks its paradise but its just jam packed and sometimes boring with nothing to do

answer is california haha
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
imma do my state We've got cornfields, cows, and lots of flowers, and also some cities as well. We also have pecans, Dr. Pepper, a lot of people who speak Spanish, some nice beaches, and a lot of history if you're into that sorta thing. Also, yee (and I can't stress this enough) haw. And [quote name="Peachyminn" date="2020-02-26 15:12:37" ] why do we never get a decent president? or any politician for that matter. they're all either corrupt or idiots. [/quote] I agree with you on a personal level
imma do my state

We've got cornfields, cows, and lots of flowers, and also some cities as well. We also have pecans, Dr. Pepper, a lot of people who speak Spanish, some nice beaches, and a lot of history if you're into that sorta thing. Also, yee (and I can't stress this enough) haw.

And
Peachyminn wrote on 2020-02-26 15:12:37:
why do we never get a decent president? or any politician for that matter. they're all either corrupt or idiots.
I agree with you on a personal level
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
#NotMyPresident
#NotMyPresident
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Everyone is always talking about this thing called freedom, but only the rich ever get to really experience it.
Everyone is always talking about this thing called freedom, but only the rich ever get to really experience it.
bootleg nordic
bootleg nordic
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
South of the Canada border
South of the Canada border
qDavPTk.png
Constant turmoil or drama, never any time without it
Constant turmoil or drama, never any time without it
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Start with every advance in society! Now go backwards about 20 years for no particular reason other than because.
Start with every advance in society! Now go backwards about 20 years for no particular reason other than because.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
walmart
walmart
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
neckbeards
neckbeards
he/they
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37